What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DraftKings week 1 (1 Viewer)

Snorkelson

Footballguy
Lots of obvious cheap plays out there, I’m sure we’ll see lots of brissett week 1. I like Dede Westbrook’s value, I think he gets a lot of targets and they’re playing KC so they may be trying to keep up. Hard to get off the ATL/MIN and SF/TB, those games should have some scoring. I’m not seeing any good value on defense, and predict we see a lot of bal (mia) and phi (was). 

Good luck to everyone this year, may we all hit a solid payday. 

There is so much value I don't see Brissett being that popular.   I also don't see that game environment being a good one to target as the Colts will do what they can to try and take the air out of the ball and play slow to protect Brissett.

Looking more and more like Tony Pollard going to be the the guy to play.   Will be hard to turn down all that volume and his upside in the passing game.

I don't quite see the ATL/MIN game love, but I do love Dalvin.   Min is going to be super run heavy and likely play slow.   Their defense has some drastic home / road splits the last couple of years so I could see a lot of scenarios this plays to the under.

The Chiefs Jags game will likely be pretty popular as it has the highest O/U on the slate but both teams will likely play pretty quickly and the new Jags OC is super pass heavy so a pretty large number of plays could be run in this game.

The Dallas Giants game sits in a decent ahead with a 46 o/u and I think new OC Kellen Moore may quicken the pace of their offense.   I don't know that the Giants will do the same but I can see this one playing to the over with some pretty good game stack options around the super chalky Pollard.

Value team 

brissett $4400

Duke (eta you get no points for duke)

dare og $3000

dede $4800

Marvin jones $4800

Ridley $5100

Can’t get off kittle or kelce, I don’t see any real cheap value plays. 

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI you can't play Duke. There is a warning on him that he will get 0 points.

The rest of the list is reasonable but I don't see Marvin Jones as a big value. He's a high adot WR on a run heavy team. Target projection 5?

Curtis Samuel will likely be one of the highest owned WRs on the slate, so I would replace those. 

Week 1 is probably too early for Dare. I would give Ronald Jones a couple weeks to officially flame out and then it will be Dare time. 

freeannyong said:
FYI you can't play Duke. There is a warning on him that he will get 0 points.

The rest of the list is reasonable but I don't see Marvin Jones as a big value. He's a high adot WR on a run heavy team. Target projection 5?

Curtis Samuel will likely be one of the highest owned WRs on the slate, so I would replace those. 

Week 1 is probably too early for Dare. I would give Ronald Jones a couple weeks to officially flame out and then it will be Dare time. 
I don’t see a duke warning, his name is in red but it has been since the trade. 

ETA I found that message, it was kind of buried and not on the player page at all, thanks for the heads up!

I don’t have Curtis Samuel on that list, so I don’t know what you’re talking about. Did you mean Dede Westbrook? 

Assuming peterson covers golladay and the cards put some points in the board I’ll take an occasional gpp shot on jones. He can ball and Stafford trusts him. I think jones could lead the team in targets this week. *I have to research if PP will shadow still. 

I concede the point on dare.  I’ll take all the passing work before I roll out barber and jones, but they are also cheap if you want to pay up elsewhere. Ty Montgomery also pretty cheap. 

Feel free to post any bargain guys you feel will outpace their price, I usually throw out some options week to week. Take them with a grain of salt. 

Cash lineup for DK that I think is solid

Brissett

Chris Carson, Dalvin Cook

Chris Godwin, Tyler Lockett, Dede Westbrook

Travis Kelce

George Kittle at flex

Seahawks

I think it has a great floor with a ceiling to reach as well.  I might pivot to some more Falcons WR's instead of Kittle and pay for a pass catching RB instead like Pollard or Justice Hill but that seems too cute for cash.

GPP guys I like

WR's - Dede, Ridley, Curtis Samuel, Agholor, Marquise Goodwin, Deebo, David Moore, Travis Benjamin, Hilton.  Again there's some in there that might be a little too cute, but there's cheap stacks all over the place for week 1 with a good QB.  

RBs - Chubb, Dalvin Cook, Gurley, Sanders, Cohen, David Johnson, Justice Hill, Ekeler, James White, Josh Jacobs.

TE's - I've learned to pay up for TE's most weeks no matter the contest, but I wouldn't mind a Delanie, Hooper, Andrews in my GPP lineups.  

Just to reiterate @Zyphros, if you play Duke Johnson it's a 0. I see him in your list so just want to make sure you get him out of your lineups.  Also with your cash lineup (especially this week) you should be playing 3 bell cow Rbs who are game flow independent. Kittle in your flex bring a large amount of downside that a guy like Nick Chubb doesn't have but still has the same ceiling. 

I was just throwing out Curtis Samuel for your list @Snorkelson. His ADP is up about 2 rounds since the prices came out so most people will likely see him as a value. I would estimate he's a top 5 owned WR on the slate. Dede will also be pretty high due to matchup and him balling out in the 3rd preseason game.  Also note that Patrick Peterson is suspended the first 4 games.

I've been tossing some guys out there in the previous posts.

I will likely be pretty heavy on Fournette as I expect a lot of passing for the Jags and him to not come of the field. I can see situations where he manages 6 catches. I don't really like to throw darts at RB since you are sacrificing so much touch equity when you play 3rd down backs. I want a high floor and high ceiling on my Rbs. 

Where you do fill in lower owned options is at WR. All WRs have a very low floor so I'm not concerned. In tournaments I love the idea of playing DJ Moore to leverage the Samuel ownership. I like Michael Gallup as well to leverage that same Samuel ownership as they priced similar. 

I'm not sure how popular Albert Wilson will get now after the Stills trade, but he's now going to get nearly all the slot snaps and has the ability to take a short pass to the house. Sign me up. 

But as for wanting a 3 down RB in flex, there's none I actually like a lot this week.  Barkley is great, but that team could be a dumpster and down early. Zeke is obviously not with the team right now.  McCaffrey maybe, but I'm a little worried about Cam's injury.  I like that more as a pivot GPP play than cash.  Same for Gurley and DJ with Gurley's injury and we don't know what the Cardinals are going to be yet.  Melvin not with the team, Le'v Bell maybe, but that seems more GPP again.  Divisional game and new team, usually not a good combo.  Mixon and Chubb maybe but I'm not sold they're game script immune.  

That basically leaves Ekeler, Kerryon Fournette or Damien Williams.  I'd rather go Kittle who will be peppered with targets in what looks to be a shootout.  He's still the only reliable weapon at this point.  I think Deebo could be the 2nd option but it's not going to hinder Kittle at all.  

But as for wanting a 3 down RB in flex, there's none I actually like a lot this week.  Barkley is great, but that team could be a dumpster and down early. Zeke is obviously not with the team right now.  McCaffrey maybe, but I'm a little worried about Cam's injury.  I like that more as a pivot GPP play than cash.  Same for Gurley and DJ with Gurley's injury and we don't know what the Cardinals are going to be yet.  Melvin not with the team, Le'v Bell maybe, but that seems more GPP again.  Divisional game and new team, usually not a good combo.  Mixon and Chubb maybe but I'm not sold they're game script immune.  

That basically leaves Ekeler, Kerryon Fournette or Damien Williams.  I'd rather go Kittle who will be peppered with targets in what looks to be a shootout.  He's still the only reliable weapon at this point.  I think Deebo could be the 2nd option but it's not going to hinder Kittle at all.  
RB is absolutely loaded in the mid range. It would be a massive mistake to play anything but an RB in flex for cash (especially this week) . Fournette, Cook, Chubb, Carson, and Bell. These guys will all likely see a 75%+ snap share. You can spend up to CMC which even with the price difference is a much better play than a flex Kittle in cash.

The Zeke situation will also play a huge role as Pollard will be an absolute lock if zeke doesn't sign. 

But from what you have above I see Carson and Cook already so slotting in one of Fournette Chubb or Bell will get you locking in many more touches than the 7-9 projected targets for Kittle. 

RB is absolutely loaded in the mid range. It would be a massive mistake to play anything but an RB in flex for cash (especially this week) . Fournette, Cook, Chubb, Carson, and Bell. These guys will all likely see a 75%+ snap share. You can spend up to CMC which even with the price difference is a much better play than a flex Kittle in cash.

The Zeke situation will also play a huge role as Pollard will be an absolute lock if zeke doesn't sign. 

But from what you have above I see Carson and Cook already so slotting in one of Fournette Chubb or Bell will get you locking in many more touches than the 7-9 projected targets for Kittle. 
Thanks for the Peterson update, I missed that somehow this offseason. I agree with @Zyphros in terms of not seeing a lock rb in the stud range, but I do have a lot of cook, fournette, and Carson in various lineups. I’ve thrown in some David Johnson and leveon, Chubb too. I don’t mind going deep at a rb dart for gpp, sometimes you need to do that to get the variation you need to win. Having a low priced dart throw that will get you something as a 3rd down back (especially in a game friendly script) and having $$ to pay for an extra stud can make a difference in gpp. 

D.Singletary is 4th on RG for pts/$.   Only 3.6K - what are the thoughts on this?

First glance had me writing down guys like Cook, Fournette, Carson.   It's the same on FD too, and I don't want to be 100% in on some of these guys in Wk 1.  

I like Wentz a lot at 5.7K.  

WRs on the cheap I wrote down Boyd, Lockett, and C.Samuel.  

TE I liked Henry at 3.9K

On the fly cash LU spot holder =  Wentz - Barkley/cook/Fournette - Lockett/Cooks/Samuel - Henry - Mia

Just to clear the lock button for 3 game script proof rb is for cash (double ups, head to heads).

For tournaments you can make the case for variety and the Kelce Kittle combo is certainly a viable way to do it. I would rather take my shot at a 3k wr than 3k rb but that is just my style. 

Just to clear the lock button for 3 game script proof rb is for cash (double ups, head to heads).

For tournaments you can make the case for variety and the Kelce Kittle combo is certainly a viable way to do it. I would rather take my shot at a 3k wr than 3k rb but that is just my style. 
Yes I’m on board with this thinking. While I usually pay up for those rbs I’m considering this lineup-

foles (kc)

singletary (NYU)

pollard (nyg)

kamara (flex) (hou)

juju (ne)

dede (kc)

Fuller (NO)

kittle (Tb)

bal (mia)

Usually I pay up for the rbs, but I liked the way this felt. It’s the thurs-mon slate, I like the matchups and the potential game scripts, although I feel singletary may be the weak link. 

I'm not at all sold on Singletary. He's going to be in a 60/40 split with Gore and he's likely the 40% part. Also running qbs tend to throw to running backs less so that would hurt a lot on DK. 

Maybe I am remembering wrong, but I thought the majority of top LUs had WR in the flex on DK?   Of course you can win with anything, but does the 2TE formation have enough upside and how often does that hit big on a main slate.   Don't get me wrong, I have done it before but usually for smaller slates, just thinking out loud here.  

I guess what I am saying, is would it be better to take the higher odds of hitting with 4WRs, but trying to play the low ownership % off that formation for gpps? 

KarmaPolice said:
Maybe I am remembering wrong, but I thought the majority of top LUs had WR in the flex on DK?   Of course you can win with anything, but does the 2TE formation have enough upside and how often does that hit big on a main slate.   Don't get me wrong, I have done it before but usually for smaller slates, just thinking out loud here.  

I guess what I am saying, is would it be better to take the higher odds of hitting with 4WRs, but trying to play the low ownership % off that formation for gpps? 
Generally speaking yes 4 WRs is the highest variability and is probably best for GPP and 3 RBs best for cash. However, week1 is always its own beast. There are never to be seen again pricing situations due to pricing being locked in for a month and almost all of that is at RB. You’ll remember last year week1 you had to play 4500 James Conner to win anything week1. He was about 25% owned. We will see what happens with Zeke/Pollard but even if that doesn’t happen you have Cook, Chubb, Ekeler, and more underpriced.  Long story short, I’m probably using 3 RBs in all formats week1 only and then 3Rb in cash, 4WR in gpp week2 on as a general rule. 

Anyone like jjaw for a sneaky cheap play? Seems like he’s earned some targets, and I feel he will get quality targets (red zone targets). I won’t get crazy with it, but he’s the kind of cheap we that can go get 4/50/2 type line for something like $3200.

As a Detroit fan I can’t help but stack some Arizona in at least 1-2 gpp. Rookie QBs week 1 have a history of success against Detroit. Matt Ryan, Sam darnold, both had big week 1 games over the years. 

Generally speaking yes 4 WRs is the highest variability and is probably best for GPP and 3 RBs best for cash. However, week1 is always its own beast. There are never to be seen again pricing situations due to pricing being locked in for a month and almost all of that is at RB. You’ll remember last year week1 you had to play 4500 James Conner to win anything week1. He was about 25% owned. We will see what happens with Zeke/Pollard but even if that doesn’t happen you have Cook, Chubb, Ekeler, and more underpriced.  Long story short, I’m probably using 3 RBs in all formats week1 only and then 3Rb in cash, 4WR in gpp week2 on as a general rule. 
Good points here.  

Super high variance GPP lineup

Josh Allen

Pollard, Ekeler

Julio, OBJ, John Brown

OJ Howard

DJ Moore

Browns

Pollard and Ekeler might just be 50+ %, in which I pivot off the middling WR's by paying up and going Josh Allen and John Brown stack which is probably very low.  Along with OJ I think there's a good mix of underappreciated ownership and high ownership to keep me in it.  Obviously it has to pan out, but most really good lineups have that balance of sorts. 

Super high variance GPP lineup

Josh Allen

Pollard, Ekeler

Julio, OBJ, John Brown

OJ Howard

DJ Moore

Browns

Pollard and Ekeler might just be 50+ %, in which I pivot off the middling WR's by paying up and going Josh Allen and John Brown stack which is probably very low.  Along with OJ I think there's a good mix of underappreciated ownership and high ownership to keep me in it.  Obviously it has to pan out, but most really good lineups have that balance of sorts. 
Oof - you guys are giving me flashbacks of week 1 Connor last year.  I am usually so resistant to feeling like I am forced to play a guy, especially if it's at huge ownership in gpps.  

I am not 100% sure what I am doing with the 3 LUS, but just reserved spots in a 3max gpp.  My gpp idea tonight was to stack a couple games I THINK might be higher scoring but maybe not quite as popular as teams like Philly, KC, Rams or the darlings that are the Browns.   I like SF/TB and Atl/Minn, so I put in:

Jimmy G

Coleman/Pollard

Thielen/Julio/D.Westbrook

Kittle

Godwin

SF

I have a SF onslaught, but think Coleman would be low % owned and a pivot off Ekeler.  Godwin in the flex running back the game stack and SF D to gobble up Winston ints and sacks as they play catch up.  Top it off with 2 WRs from Minny/AtL and Westbrook in a game where they will probably have to start throwing to catch up to the Chiefs.  

I a 3 max, it's easy to pivot a couple spots if I decide I really like this core.  Ie - Cousins/Cook instead of Jimmy G/Coleman or think of another lower % WR instead of Westbrook, etc.. 

Seems like a good lineup. If you are looking for feedback, I’d be concerned about playing my QB (needs shootout) with no Jets and I’d worry about playing the TE of the highest owned QB (probably). If OJ goes off, do all the Winston teams have you dead?

Bumping up over all the assistant coach questions and looking for leagues posts. This is fbgs, not FNGs. 

After looking at stuff more, for cash I don't know how I get away from this list of players:

McCaffrey, Cook, Carson, Chubb, Fournette,   (esp. those last four at their prices)

OBJ, Julio, Thielen, Godwin, Lockett, Samuel, Westbrook

Kelce, Henry

Seattle, Philly

Qb I am having more problems with - Lamar, Wentz, Cousins, Mahomes are the main ones I am looking at, but Brissett, K.Murray, and Winston keep popping up on LU builders.  

After looking at games and ownership %, here are <5% owned guys that I am looking hard at for gpps:

Jimmy G, Foles, J.Allen    Foles and Jimmy G on the opposing side of what could be forced into a shootout, and J.Allen can go off at anytime.  

Gurley, M.Ingram    I am also surprised that Carson is under 10%, so he is probably in a lot of my LUs.  

John Brown, S.Watkins, Gallup, D.Jax, M.Goodwin, Pettis

Hooper, Walker, Dissly

Det, SF,   

I was listening to the 4for4 podcast last week and they had a listener question about how to play a low bankroll, esp. on DK - so I am going to try that this year. 

Their example was for a $100 bankroll that you could add $10 here and there to if you wanted to, which is where I am at after MLB season.  The breakdown was odd, and I am not used to doing 3 LUs for cash, but it was:

- $15/week to start (usually about 10%), so that could increase as the bankroll increases) and do $12 in "cash" contests, and $3 in gpps.  

-  3 Cash LUs, so $4/LU there.  

- for each of the 3 LUs do 2 $1 50/50s or 2xs, 1 3x, and one 5x or 10x booster.  

- for most of the gpps target the 25 cent, 2378 entry contests.  The point was to be able to give a little boost but not to have to go up against 237K entries in the Jukebox for all your entries.  

- the last $1 or so of the gpps put in the bigger YOLO gpps like the Jukebox or do a $1 SE.  

-  for most of the gpps in the small entry contest, do slight variations of the cash LUs for a little variation but don't go crazy, then do the crazier ideas in the huge gpp.  

:shrug:    I think this is similar to what Dodds suggests as well with the cash + LUs.  

I have placeholders in all this stuff for this week, so I will try this out.  I think the cash LUs will be similar, but with pivots like one with Kelce, one with Henry, etc..   I had extra winnings from MLB, so I also put in 3 entries into the $3 3max entry gpp for a little extra fun.  

I was listening to the 4for4 podcast last week and they had a listener question about how to play a low bankroll, esp. on DK - so I am going to try that this year. 

Their example was for a $100 bankroll that you could add $10 here and there to if you wanted to, which is where I am at after MLB season.  The breakdown was odd, and I am not used to doing 3 LUs for cash, but it was:

- $15/week to start (usually about 10%), so that could increase as the bankroll increases) and do $12 in "cash" contests, and $3 in gpps.  

-  3 Cash LUs, so $4/LU there.  

- for each of the 3 LUs do 2 $1 50/50s or 2xs, 1 3x, and one 5x or 10x booster.  

- for most of the gpps target the 25 cent, 2378 entry contests.  The point was to be able to give a little boost but not to have to go up against 237K entries in the Jukebox for all your entries.  

- the last $1 or so of the gpps put in the bigger YOLO gpps like the Jukebox or do a $1 SE.  

-  for most of the gpps in the small entry contest, do slight variations of the cash LUs for a little variation but don't go crazy, then do the crazier ideas in the huge gpp.  

:shrug:    I think this is similar to what Dodds suggests as well with the cash + LUs.  

I have placeholders in all this stuff for this week, so I will try this out.  I think the cash LUs will be similar, but with pivots like one with Kelce, one with Henry, etc..   I had extra winnings from MLB, so I also put in 3 entries into the $3 3max entry gpp for a little extra fun.  
I’m small bankroll, but I expose myself to more risk and then grind it back if I lose. I’m rolling out 20 $1 gpps for a max 20 entry, and I’ve entered a few double ups. I’ll play a lot of cash games as game time approaches, searching for overlay in whatever obscure match I can find it in. 

I’m small bankroll, but I expose myself to more risk and then grind it back if I lose. I’m rolling out 20 $1 gpps for a max 20 entry, and I’ve entered a few double ups. I’ll play a lot of cash games as game time approaches, searching for overlay in whatever obscure match I can find it in. 
I usually go more of a F-it approach, but thought I would give this a whirl using the FBG info, especially the ownership % projections.  

I will be the opposite - If i start losing a bit this way i am sure i will start in with more fun/gpps and less grinding. 

And Away We Go!

Thu 8:20 pm

NFL Showdown Captain

00:53:28 

ENTRIES

REMAINING

REM. SALARY

$700

POS

PLAYER

FPPG

CPT

G. Allison

FLEX

A. Rodgers

FLEX

M. Trubisky

FLEX

A. Robinson II

FLEX

J. Graham

FLEX

C. Patterson

EDITEXPORTENTRIESCHALLENGE

NFL Showdown Captain

ENTRIES

REMAINING

REM. SALARY

$700

POS

PLAYER

FPPG

CPT

A. Robinson II

FLEX

M. Trubisky

FLEX

Tarik Cohen

FLEX

D. Montgomery

FLEX

Bears

FLEX

M. Crosby

EDITEXPORTENTRIESCHALLENGE

NFL Showdown Captain

ENTRIES

REMAINING

REM. SALARY

$300

POS

PLAYER

FPPG

CPT

J. Graham

FLEX

A. Rodgers

FLEX

M. Trubisky

FLEX

Aaron Jones

FLEX

A. Robinson II

FLEX

C. Patterson

Feel silly posting my $1 in $3 out after that but great job!
Most of it was 2nd half/4th quarter matches with a lot of overlay. $4 tourney  that paid about 50% of entries instead of 20%, I got 7 out of a possible 10 entries before it closed. Cashed in 5/7. About $18 in double ups that didn’t fill so it paid like 16/22 spots instead of 39 or something like that. Its like getting pot odds in poker, I was priced in. 

My showdown LUs were the pits, so didn't hit on any of them.  I have a Thurs-Mon sitting at 50pts, but that's with 4 guys from last night, so that's DOA.  

On to more research for Sunday main slate...

After looking at stuff more, for cash I don't know how I get away from this list of players:

McCaffrey, Cook, Carson, Chubb, Fournette,   (esp. those last four at their prices)

OBJ, Julio, Thielen, Godwin, Lockett, Samuel, Westbrook

Kelce, Henry

Seattle, Philly

Qb I am having more problems with - Lamar, Wentz, Cousins, Mahomes are the main ones I am looking at, but Brissett, K.Murray, and Winston keep popping up on LU builders.  
Good list. 1 man’s opinion... cut OBJ from cash list. His range of outcomes this week is big and he costs a ton and probably a bad game script. He’s going to be very low owned in cash so if that goes wrong you’re hurting and used a ton of salary. 

Good list. 1 man’s opinion... cut OBJ from cash list. His range of outcomes this week is big and he costs a ton and probably a bad game script. He’s going to be very low owned in cash so if that goes wrong you’re hurting and used a ton of salary. 
I agree- I also find myself playing diggs over theilen. Theilen was great until they changed something on offense (coordinator?) then it was all diggs. 

I agree- I also find myself playing diggs over theilen. Theilen was great until they changed something on offense (coordinator?) then it was all diggs. 
Diggs is on the injury report (hamstring).  Might want to check into that.  IMO, that makes Theilen the better play this week.  End of last year, Theilen was playing through back fractures, so I've heard.

Netted $21 last night. A win is a win is a win...

The one qb that I see getting very little attention for the Sun slate is Rivers. I will stack him in multiple lineups with HH, Ek and Keenan but separately. I also like the Chargers D this week as Balt will be very heavily owned (I will still have some Balt D in gpps).

I basically only play Sun-Mon slate, and there's never any overlay on those in GPP's.  I feel like it's a good risk aversion way to gamble at least.  

cheese said:
Thanks for the input - it's always welcome   I think the rumblings about Diggs has put Thielen more into the must play and has me off of OBJ a little besides as a pivot for gpps maybe.  Still thinking about this.  Seems since it seems like I have more money than I expect left over this week as I construct LUs.  

ETA:  plus I am struggling a little with this 3 cash LU idea.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I post a lot, but it's mostly me thinking out loud.  Working on gpp ideas, and what I am thinking for the bigger entry gpps is:

Jax, SF, Buff.   

What I keep thinking is still keeping a relative core of RBs since they are more stable, and getting different at the other spots more.  2 that I circled on after playing with the LU builder (highlighted the game stack):

Foles - Fournette/Cook/Chubb - Hill/Westbrook/J.Brown - Kelce - Miami   

Jimmy G - Chubb/Cook - Evans/Godwin/Goodwin/Marvin Jones - Kittle - Miami

Both of these are plays on the popular RB cores of those 6K Rbs I am using in cash.    For a couple others, I am going to play with lower owned RBs like Gurley, Carson, etc.. 

That’s why I post here as well, as a sounding board and to get my thoughts out.  Thinking out load. 

Anyways here’s what I have for cash right now

Cash lineup for DK that I think is solid

Brissett

Chris Carson, Dalvin Cook

Chris Godwin, Tyler Lockett, Dede Westbrook

Travis Kelce

George Kittle at flex

Seahawks
That’s what I had going.

changed it around a bit 

Brissett

Dalvin, McCaffrey, Ekeler

Lockett, Kupp, Westbrook

Kittle

49ers

Overall I didn’t like Kelce at TE because the defense is good and it’s possible he has a quiet evening.  Little seems safer with just as high a ceiling.  Same with the pivot off Carson to ekeler and it helped save a bit.  Same for Kupp > Godwin even though they are both surrounded by lots of weapons, Kupp is the eye of Goff and we’re not sure how good Godwin will be.  I do think he’ll be great though.  Overall just went a bit safer with the same ceiling if not higher 

Is there an FBG league or weekly tournament on DK?

It would fun to play only other FBGs.  Maybe a 10 or 20 person league/tourney?

Just listened to a another pod that reiterated that the bigger the gpp, the more likely you need that 4th WR in the LU on DK.   Also said historically it's better to pay down at QB and DT since the cheaper Qbs aren't that much more unlikely than a Mahommes to be a top 3 scorer on the slate.  

Their suggested build was 2 chalk RBs like Fournette/Cook then pay up at WR and have a low % WR or two in there.  

So, I THINK I have most of the cash stuff done.  It might bite me in the ###, but I couldn't do Brissett and I have 0 McCaffrey.   My 3 cash LUs  just rotated Cook/Fournette/Carson/Chubb/K.Johnson.    2 are Wentz, one is Mahomes.   

For the 25cent contests (2300), I just used my 3 cash LUs 2x each and for one just did a small % swap in one spot ( Ie A.Jeffery to stack with Wentz), and the other I used my cash WRs, but put a WR in the flex instead of the RB - ie swapped out Fournette for Godwin.  

Now I just have my $1 SE to do and my 3max WTF entries.  

Users who are viewing this thread