What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Package of 3 (1 Viewer)

Jayrok

Footballguy
Which group of RB/WR/TE would you rather have?  PPR but RBs get .5 and WR/TE get 1

A:  Sony Michel, K. Golladay and V. McDonald

B: J. Mixon, Robby Anderson and Delanie Walker

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I would pick group A, but IMO NE will be a power running team this year and Michel will be a solid RB2 and Mixon will be limited by a Bengal team which will be playing from behind. Not to mention a weak O-line. Beyond that Golladay and McDonald should have more consistent floors than their counterpart on team B.

Sony Michel < J. Mixon
K. Golladay > Robby Anderson
V. McDonald > Delanie Walker

I would pick group A, but IMO NE will be a power running team this year and Michel will be a solid RB2 and Mixon will be limited by a Bengal team which will be playing from behind. Not to mention a weak O-line. Beyond that Golladay and McDonald should have more consistent floors than their counterpart on team B.

Sony Michel < J. Mixon
K. Golladay > Robby Anderson
V. McDonald > Delanie Walker
Thanks.  I was leaning the same.  I like Michel a lot this year and he'd be more valuable if they can work him in passing game more.  Course White isn't going anywhere.  

I actually like B.  Michal injury history concerns me. I also think the patriots will have to pass more than in previous years which means a lot of James white. Mixon been injured as well but way less pressure below him. Walker and McDonald a wash.  And although I think Golladay will have better numbers than Anderson it will be closer than people think.  

Is this a redraft or dynasty / keeper?   If it is a redraft, I am taking the Mixon side.  If a dynasty, I am taking the Michel side.  

Users who are viewing this thread