What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Did I win this trade?? (1 Viewer)

packer_junkie

Footballguy
I gave up my Fournette & got back Tyreek Hill....

Long term Auction Dynasty. Fournette Price next year to keep would be $40, Hill $24. $210 budget.

Owner who traded me Hill also has OBJ & Hopkins & his RB1 was Guice.

Im leery as my only other "startable" RBs are Aaron Jones & Zeke if he shows up.

Bench RBs are nothing to be excited about: Jackson, D Henderson, R Jones, K Hunt

WR depth is really good- but didn't have a true #1: AJ Green, Godwin, Lockett, Golladay, DJ Moore, C Davis

Without getting into to much league stuff- you can start 2 RB/3WR & 2 flex. So Im gonna be rocking 5 WR most weeks it looks like.

Thoughts on the trade??

I was a burned by Fournette last year....I would say you won big.  Not only did you get the better player, you also saved $16 in cap space.  I'm sure he wanted to get some value out of Hill before he hits another one of his children.  

I definitely prefer Tyreek over Fournette and that is even if the cost savings were reversed. 

Users who are viewing this thread