What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who Are You Most Invested In? (1 Viewer)

PigSkinMan

Footballguy
So with draft season wrapping up, I thought it would be interesting to see which players are Shark Pool favorites this year. 

Which players do do you own the most on your teams?  Redraft and/or dynasty, feel free to include whichever leagues you see fit.

Was it due to targeting those players pre-draft or finding out late that you were higher on the player than your various league mates?

none.i diversified this year.lol. make sure to get different guys in 2 different leagues. tired of having same players in each, and having bad seasons as a result.

zero crossover between them

I own JUSTICE HILL in 3/3 redraft leagues, and tomorrow hopefully it will be 4/4.   :football:

LATAVIUS MURRAY in 3 of 3 redraft leagues.  Only one am I a KAMARA owner too.   I think Latavius is a great "lottery back" in the event something happens to Kamara, and  he should have some standalone value as well.

I own JUJU SMITH-SCHUSTER in 2 of 3 redraft leagues, and I also own JAMEIS WINSTON in 2 of 3 redraft leagues as well.

Its always good to hear the guys the shark pool invest heavily in.

Good thread OP.

TZM

Only duplicate I have on both my teams is Austin Hooper. My only TE on my redraft roster and my TE2 behind Kelce on my dynasty team.

I have 5 dynasty squads:

(5x): JuJu, K Warring

(4x): Mahomes, C Edmonds, Deebo, Ebron, Hurst

(3x): Tyreek, Drake, M Andrews

2x a lot of people, including Mixon, Zeke, H Henry, A-Rob, Wentz, D Knox, Eifert, Marquise Brown, J Graham, Thielen, and others.

I have wide ownership in a few other flyer types like Taysom Hill, Ty Johnson, Ameer Abdullah, Ty Montgomery, and Kendrick Bourne.  Honestly though, those guys are pretty much waiver fodder in my view and irrelevant to my teams, so I've not included them in the counts above.

I'm only in one redraft league, but a quick target list by position:

QB: Wentz, Lamar

RB: Jacobs, Ingram, Drake

WR: AJ Green, A-Rob, Deebo, M Brown

TE: M Andrews

I'm fairly well diversified but I have 3 each (5 leagues) 

Jared Goff, Dak Prescott

David Johnson

OJ Howard, Gerald everett

OJ is the only one I won't trade. 

In best ball I have Peyton Barber, Phillip Lindsay, Tom Brady and the NE D in about >40% of my leagues.
Guys who would go in the early 2-3 rounds are spread out as it's mostly dependent on draft position. These seemed to be available at a good value (to me anyway).

Of the higher value guys, Mike Evans and Brandin Cooks were the 2 I found myself getting a ton of. Outside of them, Justice Hill, Damien Harris and Jimmy G (QB scarce leagues) ended up on pretty much every team I drafted. 

I usually like to diversify my picks, but for some reason Julio has been dropping and couldn't resist.  

Fournette/Carson...

Feel like Fournette is a solid RB1 value play.  Certainly some projection here...but the volume will be massive.

Carson?  I mean, I just feel like the FF community doesn’t realize how good he is.

I’m down to being in only two leagues. I have Evans, Justice, Hockenson, and Preston Williams on both teams. Two guys I only landed on one team, but wish I had on both are Montgomery and Dede Westbrook. One guy I couldn’t get any shares of that I wish I had is Duke Johnson. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Somehow I ended up with the 1.04 in three leagues and took Zeke in all of them.

I also have a lot of Dede.

will fuller.... have him in both of my leagues.  hoping he'll be all the way back from ACL as when he and watson have played together it's been WR1 production

I'm only in two leagues, but in both have Edelman, Robinson and Andrews.Honestly,  I wasn't targeting any of them . Guess it was just how draft went or ranking them a litle higher than others.

I own a ton of Matt Ryan, Ekeler, Dede, Julio, Goedert, and Kelce.  I'd say Ekeler is my most owned player though.
I own Ekeler everywhere as well.

He was so easy to get at value if you assumed Gordon didn’t play.

What he does with those touches, and how he splits with Jackson, and Gordon return date are all yet to be seen.

But he was an easy pick in the mid rounds for me. 

I also have Lesean McCoy everywhere but for very different reasons. I just assumed I was stating a starter in a bad team and shrugging it off as getting a team RB1 in the later rounds and would just cross my fingers and carry him as a flex or bye week filler or maybe he performs better. That situation has definitely taken a turn.

TY Hilton fell to me in every league where I couldn’t pass him up.

I also own Justice Hill at the end of every bench.

Finally, I own Tyreek in all my leagues because I overdrafted him and love him this year.

I’m in 14 redrafts and think I have Arcega-Whiteside and Preston Williams in all of them. Also Will Fuller in probably 10 of them. 

I have a lot of Deshaun Watson and when I missed on him I got Russell Wilson in the 10th+. 

Got Shady McCoy in probably half of thos teams too.  Got lucky by drafting him very late when he was still in Buffalo and now he’s found himself in an even better situation.

AJ Green in 3/3

Melvin Gordon 2/3

Josh Jacobs 3/3

Singletary 2/3

A. Mattison 3/3

Lamar Jackson 2/3

Julio 2/3

Across 7 dynasty leagues everyone knows my 100% guy already.  Preston Williams

Other than that, from teams I've built over the years, I have a lot of Guice, JuJu, OBJ, OJ Howard, Melvin Gordon (unfortunately)

Some lesser guys I have a lot of, Michael Gallup, Jaylen Samuels, AJ Brown, Warring, Rashaad Penny 

Drafted a lot of BB in May-July: Andrew Luck :bag:

Also got of LeSean McCoy, Tarik Cohen, Adam Theilen, Tyreek Hill (before no suspension), and Philip Lindsay.

This gets thrown around a lot, but that's a possible league winner. George Kittle emergence a real possibility.
Love his upside/ADP. Didn’t think I’d get him in either. One is a dynasty / no cap league, where he went for a shocking $26/500 (early nom, others had buffering fish to catch I guess) & the other was an IDP league. Managed to nab him in the early 8th after the defensive player run started around 6.xx

Lot of targets vacated in NY. Love the talent - have to hope for good health though. 

In redraft and dynasty, Sanders, Singletary, and Moncrief.

In dynasty only, add Metcalf and Tyrell Williams to the list. My redrafts are 10 team and have real short benches so those guys aren't even rostered right now.

PPR:

SF WRs with hope a fantasy WR2/3 emerges. Have Goodwin on every team. But also have one of Deebo or Pettis with him on each team. Goodwin's had past success with Jimmy G.

Justice Hill on every team end of bench. I'd be pretty surprised if he didn't make some impact in Balt this year. I think when he sees the field, they're not going to be able to not use him consistently going forward.

Pittsburgh RBs on every team. With Zeke question mark, I have Conner #4 overall in PPR. And Samuels IMO would be a RB1 if he goes down.

For some reason I ended up with C Sutton and D Pettis in 4 of my 5 leagues. Wasn't really targetting them specifically, but at a certain point I felt like they were good value. Either I'm overvaluing them or others are undervaluing them. Mildly concerned the error is on my end. 

Josh Gordon

He was basically free all offseason, so was picking him up in the final rounds in the best balls I participated in and for late round rookie picks in dynasty

Zeke.

I’ve always bought the narrative that this would be done.  I’m taking Zeke at 4 and everywhere he falls to me.

Mike Evans.  I think he can finish as high as WR1.  I like him over OBJ.  I like him over JJSS.  He’s usually there in the 2nd.

Hunter Henry

Ekeler

Petris

Aaron Jones.  At the value he was going I'm hoping for big things from him this year (except when he plays the Bears).

RWilson, Lockett, and Ekeler. I passed up higher ranked players at their positions so I hope they pay off.

Chris Godwin - I'm nearing the 'buy a jersey' stage.  Stole him in every draft

Player I targeted and missed in every draft: Matt Ryan.  Someone always loved him WAY more than I did.

Somehow I wound up with a lot of Aaron Jones shares. Ekeler, John Brown and Albert Wilson were my purposeful high share guys.

Users who are viewing this thread