What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Week one--Broncos vs Raiders*** (1 Viewer)

Waller running wild - I've been a Bronco fan for 40+ years and they can never cover a TE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best part about this game is my game is done for the week and I don't have any Broncos or Raiders - so it's just sit back and lose my mind over the Broncos

Carr looks sharp early, but the only way I see Denver losing is if Flacco goes FULL Flacco.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the nfl wants to make a better product give us a second broadcast with zero announcers.  Just the game noise.  They always have one super annoying guy.  

Wow Flacco looks sharp early, I wonder if getting traded and all the talk of him being a stopgap QB have motivated him.

Lindsay has to be one of the most overrated running backs I've seen since I started playing fantasy football.

Watching Gruden on the sidelines I wonder if he’s telling his players “sweep the leg.”  He just has that look on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread