Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Week one--Broncos vs Raiders***

Courtjester

21 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Lindsay has to be one of the most overrated running backs I've seen since I started playing fantasy football.

Way too early to say that -- Raiders D is attacking the run -- Burfict and Abrams coming into for support has been solid. First games of the year can be whacky and unrepresentative of what a team and player can do once rust is knocked off.

I don't own Lindsay this year, but he definitely proved himself to me against any kind of D.

Bottom line - patience. I think this is just a simple straight-up Week 1 punch in the mouth the entire Broncos team is taking.

8 minutes ago, Arodin said:

For IDPers, Isaac Yiadom up to 8 solo tackles with time left in the 2nd quarter...

I don't know much about how good this guy is, but suspect Raiders are naturally going but this might be simply because they are throwing away from/avoiding Chris Harris and targeting Yiadom when he's in, especially on mismatches vs Waller.

1 minute ago, ffldrew said:

As a Bronco fan - this is not even close to what I was expecting from this Defense. Losing in Oakland might have been reasonable - but not like this beatdown.

And as a Bronco fan, you know divisional games -- esp. Broncos/Raiders in the Black Hole -- are always unpredictable. At the very least you knew you were going to expect a physical and hard fought game. Two Qs left to play still.

1 minute ago, Stompin' Tom Connors said:

Way too early to say that -- Raiders D is attacking the run -- Burfict and Abrams coming into for support has been solid. First games of the year can be whacky and unrepresentative of what a team and player can do once rust is knocked off.

I don't own Lindsay this year, but he definitely proved himself to me against any kind of D.

I watched him last year, too, and I don't think he really did, actually. And was hurt in a brutal way, which is the knock against smaller guys. I get that a break doesn't make him injury-prone.

Being small does.