What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Week one--Broncos vs Raiders*** (2 Viewers)

Denver should not be allowed to have another nationally televised game for at least 2 years
I 2nd this----I want nothing but 2:00 pm games for us. That time slot allows me to watch all the early games, get my food ready for the Denver game and then slowly fall asleep into a drunken slumber during the late game. 

Certainly seen worse calls....first contact was also helmet to helmet so hard to complain its a bad call, but was certainly weak and shouldn't be fine worthy

Retro because someone got hurt. Plus, it's the Raiders so if you are ever in doubt the league rule is to throw the flag against them. 
He hit him helmet to helmet, but honestly how could you avoid it? Freeman is not a tall guy, so do you just run at him and hit him with your chest? 

Honestly, is the Denver offense trying to get a dealay of game each possession? are they just trying to run the clock out in the 3rd Q?

He hit him helmet to helmet, but honestly how could you avoid it? Freeman is not a tall guy, so do you just run at him and hit him with your chest? 
Agreed.  No fine.  but they are going to throw a flag with the way he came in with his head down. 

The tackle by the Rookie was not done malicious, he really didn't lead with the crown of his helmet but it did make first contact, I watched it too many times until I started to notice the injury or the compression of the neck as others posted. That was unfortunate but I don't think the rookie was trying to cheap shot, he was however trying to deliver some force as this was a run 32 yards down the field, he wasn't breaking up a pass play so keep that in mind too. 

All my raider ran friends are blowing up my phone - they’re just so happy to have a 1st round pick be as advertised. 

Jacobs is a stud for sure.

great pick. Solid back. 
man I want to see it, but I’m not yet.  Doesn’t really break tackles.    it’s early though.

Broncos offense feels like its 10 years behind, just no creativity and no threat of a big play. Joe Flacco just isn't a good enough starter, it looked the same when he was with the Ravens. 

Elway has put together some decent rosters, but his failure to bring in a legit QB outside of Peyton is going to be the reason why his Broncos are stuck in mediocrity. 

Broncos offense feels like its 10 years behind, just no creativity and no threat of a big play. Joe Flacco just isn't a good enough starter, it looked the same when he was with the Ravens. 

Elway has put together some decent rosters, but his failure to bring in a legit QB outside of Peyton is going to be the reason why his Broncos are stuck in mediocrity. 
Yea going from watching brees/watson straight to Flacco is telling.

Jacobs looks damn good and he will get the volume. This is a tough run defense for him so there will be better days, but he should definitely get more involved in the pass game.

Users who are viewing this thread