What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Donald J. Trump Impeachment (Whistleblower) Thread*** (9 Viewers)

Absolutely.  You say OJ, and nobody even thinks about a brutally murdered woman and her date anymore.
Forever trump will be listed as an impeached president.  Ok.  So?  Still president.  Still getting reelected.   But I know it makes you feeeellllll good.  Whatever that's worth 

It followed Clinton so long it helped cost his wife the Presidency. Because no one trusts them. 
Rightttttt.  Oh come on THATS why you think she lost?

What about winning the democratic nomination.  Are you saying democrats dont care about impeachment?  Make up your mind.  Does being impeached matter or not?

What about winning the democratic nomination.  Are you saying democrats dont care about impeachment?  Make up your mind.  Does being impeached matter or not?
He said it sowed the seeds of distrust. It definitely haunted, and continues to haunt the Clintons. She was a massively flawed candidate, and one of her biggest flaws was that people didn't trust her. So yeah, Henry is spot on.

Let the leadership and focus on getting things done begin!  

I'm sure he'll stop tweeting, playing golf and watching tv all day now that this is behind him. :lmao:

Sorry, I assumed we were on the same page with the meaning of the term “helped.”

Big fustercluck of dooshnozzlery up in here right now.

I wonder who Trump will be on the phone with tomorrow trying to extort dirt on Buttigieg?

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
Oj - two people murdered

trump - perfect phone call where no quid pro quo was offered nor accepted nor even known about by the other party
Because the whistleblower account, the supporting testimony, and the articles of impeachment were about more than just one phone call.

The facts presented to the house disagree...as apparently does Bolton if he was allowed to testify.
It is over.  Time to move on get on with running the country again.  Get some bills passed and let the candidates fight it out. Not surprised as most people said there was not enough evidence.  We need to look forward now not back. As a young guy I am tired of this. I want our congress to go to work on other things now.

It is over.  Time to move on get on with running the country again.  Get some bills passed and let the candidates fight it out. Not surprised as most people said there was not enough evidence.  We need to look forward now not back. As a young guy I am tired of this. I want our congress to go to work on other things now.
The Democrats have been doing that all along.  McConnell, not so much.

Hell even several who voted to acquit said there was enough evidence. 

Um are you referring to the 250 bills passed by Congress with bipartisan support that McConnell has been sitting on and refusing to bring to a vote on the floor of the Senate? Those bills?

Now that Trump has been soundly acquitted, when do we go after Schiff for abusing his office to dig up dirt on the President in order to interfere in the 2020 election?

Now that Trump has been soundly acquitted, when do we go after Schiff for abusing his office to dig up dirt on the President in order to interfere in the 2020 election?
He dug up dirt?  That doesn’t seem to have a factual basis.  Is there something you can cote to back this up?

Russian collusion - exonerated by Mueller

Impeachment/removal trial - acquitted

Looks like winning to me
Wasn’t actually exonerated by Mueller...as has been stated and shown many times by Mueller's actual words

Impeached...several that voted for acquittal even agreed he did what was charged.  Also shown as not a false narrative.

So...0-2 claiming things were a false narrative.

Wasn’t actually exonerated by Mueller...as has been stated and shown many times by Mueller's actual words

Impeached...several that voted for acquittal even agreed he did what was charged.  Also shown as not a false narrative.

So...0-2 claiming things were a false narrative.
Yes 0-2. Even though he's still your president and nothing came of either. You math is interesting.

Yes 0-2. Even though he's still your president and nothing came of either. You math is interesting.
So the goalposts are moving?  You made a claim that they were falsely narratives.  As proof you falsely claimed that Mueller exonerated Trump in Russia...and that acquittal means the Ukraine thing was a false narrative.

Now...him still being president means ot was false?  That isn't a very logical assertion.

That's the irony of ironies here isn't it?  The precedent has been set that this is no longer a big deal.  Using your office to dig up dirt on people is ok.  :shrug:  

Of course Schiff and the Democrats never told anybody this a the time.

@AlexNBCNews

Schiff on @MSNBC: I can tell you that after the Senate voted not to hear witnesses...we did approach John Bolton’s counsel, asked if Mr. Bolton would be willing to submit an affidavit under oath, describing what he observed in terms of the Prez’s Ukraine misconduct & he refused

https://twitter.com/alexnbcnews/status/1225255050282520576?s=21

Users who are viewing this thread