What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF Browns vs Jets 50th Anniversary Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Jarvis Landry had a DB draped on him around the goalline but I thought Baker should have rifled it into him and if the Browns committed PI, all the better for the Browns. You get to use the body as a shield these days, thought Baker shoulda thrown it between the 8 and the 0 vs throwing it out of the end zone but maybe others feel differently. 

If I knew Baker Mayfield had such a brutal schedule, I wouldn't have made him a centerpiece of one of my leegs. Oof. 

You're back!  :thumbup:
Back at you friend. 

I have been reading in the dark for a while, the Phins pushed me past my break point 😂 and I needed to vent

-Honestly I have not watched a lick of anything post Super Bowl, watched a little of the NFL Draft but outside of that I don't watch a second of NFL Live, NFLN, Pre Game/Post Game/Half times, rogue websites devoted to Dynasty...I've decided to only watch the games, as many as I can handle and judge my decisions and opinions based on my eyes and not what Adam Schefter tells me to think...grated I'm being harsh and I need injury updates like anyone but I don't feel anyone writes or covers the NFL in the main media that I would listen to. I like Louis Riddick and a handful of guys in the booth but the total presentation done by (pick any network) just don't offer much meaningful discussion. 

The lead in today was Dak vs Wentz, which one deserves the big pay day $$$ blah blah blah it just bores me to tears. 

-Back to the game...did I hear the lady on the sidelines say that OBJ feels like he is being picked on? What else can she hear or see over there? Are they doing interviews during actual drives? That would be awesome.

Typical Gregg Williams Defense.  Jesus, how does this guy still have a job.

Users who are viewing this thread