What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF Browns vs Jets 50th Anniversary Game Thread (1 Viewer)

How many times did Boogar say Baker was confused by the defense in the first half?  Then he just said Baker was reading the coverage well right before the 2nd half kick?  I swear I never complain about announcers, but these guys are the absolute worst.

Who wins a game first. Jets or Dolphins?
Considering after this game, Jets play the Pats, Eagles, Boys and the Pats again, Jags in Jax, I'd say there is a very good chance Jets will be 0-7 when they head to Miami.

With Miami playing Cowboys, Chargers, Skins, Buffalo and Pittsburgh before they play the Jets, I'd give it a 90% chance they'll be 0-7 as well unless they beat the Skins at home. 

Gun to my head, I'd say Miami will win their first game before the Jets do...lol

What a barnburner that #### show of a game will be.....uggggg

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering after this game, Jets play the Pats, Eagles, Boys and the Pats again, Jags in Jax, I'd say there is a very good chance Jets will be 0-7 when they head to Miami.

With Miami playing Cowboys, Chargers, Skins, Buffalo and Pittsburgh before they play the Jets, I'd give it a 90% chance they'll be 0-7 as well. 

What a barnburner that #### show of a game will be.....uggggg
It can only end in a tie...

The NFL product has been barely watchable through 2 weeks. Last Monday night was fun. That’s about it. 

I like Cleveland -20 this half. Will be interesting to see what kind of adjustments CLE offense has made. 

The NFL product has been barely watchable through 2 weeks. Last Monday night was fun. That’s about it. 
Yes these games have been just terrible. I've been watching the most football I have in the last 3 years, and I'm reminded why I find way better things to do with my time

Between the halftime show and the NFL shop commercials, who does the NFL think is watching football?

Serious question.

I was streaming redzone yesterday online... my first time watching it and it made the NFL not horrible. 

I told my wife we need to complain to DirecTV and get our bill lowered with free redzone 
Been doing that for years.  Thank Jesus for reddit

Nate Ulrich‏ @ByNateUlrich

#Browns DE Myles Garrett with his second sack tonight, fourth this season

7:01 PM - 16 Sep 2019

-----------------------------------

Myles is a monster.  ☠️

Booger has some decent points however it feels like he is speaking about an NFL that doesn't exist. I understand he loves hard runners, punting the ball away to get the defense out there faster, it just feels like he is living 20 years ago in NFL terms. 

I'm not sure college wouldn't be a better spot for him to find a weekly home. 

Between the halftime show and the NFL shop commercials, who does the NFL think is watching football?

Serious question.
Ads aren't aimed at the degenerates like us who will watch Cleveland vs. the backup Jets on a work night.

They're aimed at whatever the NFL thinks is the fringe minority that watches the game as entertainment and wants to see musical acts during the long break in play, apparently.  These people probably don't even know a "shark pool" exists.  Probably think it's on the Discovery Channel once a year...

Seriously, Mayfield seems to have one read and if his guy isn't open he panics and has no idea where to go with the ball.

I don't remember him doing that last year. Thought he was going through his reads last year.

Ads aren't aimed at the degenerates like us who will watch Cleveland vs. the backup Jets on a work night.

They're aimed at whatever the NFL thinks is the fringe minority that watches the game as entertainment and wants to see musical acts during the long break in play, apparently.  These people probably don't even know a "shark pool" exists.  Probably think it's on the Discovery Channel once a year...
I'm Aaron Rodgers **** bag agent who he hasn't fired despite being a terrible needy weirdo...

Users who are viewing this thread