Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

MNF Browns vs Jets 50th Anniversary Game Thread

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's looking about as awful as your post. 

15 minute countdown to the Genesis Halftime extravaganzaa

Hi I’m the browns coach and I’m paid lots of money to have my franchise qb almost get his leg snapped dropping back to pass while up 20 with a minute left against a team with a qb that wasn’t on a ros

Is it possible that OBJ is not a good team player? I'm asking that because the dark shield on the helmet thing caused a stink and it really revolves around him and not the rest of his team. Then he takes himself off the field on a critical last minute drive before the half ahead of the res tof his team, certainly someone on that defense needed to be in the locker room but as staying with their team on the sidelines...I'm just saying as a casual observer and not a person that really got caught up in all his drama in New York, I'm a little surprised by all of this. 

Could his attitude be hampering the ability of this team to really showcase all their talent on offense?

Edited by Ministry of Pain
1 minute ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Is it possible that OBJ is not a good team player? 

careful.... those are fighting words with OBJ truthers.

They will accuse you of trading him away and trying to justify it by hating on him 

it's not like there were warning signs of this being true or anything... 

Edited by Dr. Dan
Just now, Ministry of Pain said:

Is it possible that OBJ is not a good team player? I'm asking that because the dark shield on the helmet thing caused a stink and it really revolves around him and not the rest of his team. Then he takes himself off the field on a critical last minute drive before the half ahead of the res tof his team, certainly someone on that defense needed to be in the locker room but as staying with their team on the sidelines...I'm just saying as a casual observer and not a person that really got caught up in all his drama in New York, I'm a little surprised by all of this. 

don't forget the ridiculous watch last week.   he's a terrible teammate but an amazing talent.

2 minutes ago, PennStater77 said:

I wish they get rid of the SNF and Thursday night and put the marquee game back on MNF. 

If they don’t. Just end MNF. 

Darnold vs Baker looked good early in the off season and did you see that crowd in New York? This had all the makings of an interesting game but then...it wasn't. I think they should have 2 games going or overlapping or close to the Week 1 set up. I also think they should move the TNF game to a FNF game, they used to do it occasionally and people would watch. 

3 minutes ago, FBG Moderator said:
7 minutes ago, wgoldsph said:

I'm Aaron Rodgers dick bag agent who he hasn't fired despite being a terrible needy weirdo...

Be way cooler if you come back next week

He was talking about the crappy State Farm commercial.  Can we not talk about bad commercials?

• Like 1
Just now, Hov34 said:

He was talking about the crappy State Farm commercial.  Can we not talk about bad commercials?

That was about State Farm. That had nothing to do with anyone but that really annoying commercial. 

2 minutes ago, Gachi said:

I thought this Baker guy was supposed to good and lead the Browns to the promise land?

He looks pretty mediocre/bad. 

think i jinxed him a few weeks ago when i finally got my jersey. 

looks like a completely different QB this season. 

really hoping it’s just the problems with the Oline. 

5 minutes ago, Gachi said:

I thought this Baker guy was supposed to good and lead the Browns to the promise land?

He looks pretty mediocre/bad. 

hes got a chip on his shoulder from some reason and it affects his play in a bad way. 

some guys call it "swag" I call it being an overrated punk (might get banned for a week for that comment)

4 minutes ago, Hov34 said:

3 minutes ago, rockaction said:

That was about State Farm. That had nothing to do with anyone but that really annoying commercial. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Dan said:

a little aggressive dont you think? it was a comment about a commercial...

Agree.  I was the one he quoted, and it took me a while to figure out what he was saying, but finally realized he was just bringing up yet another dumb commercial clearly not targetted to real football fans.

I guess the moderation was for the PG-13 language choices?  If it was for any "attack" or "insult" to me, it was entirely unnecessary.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Arodin said:

Agree.  I was the one he quoted, and it took me a while to figure out what he was saying, but finally realized he was just bringing up yet another dumb commercial clearly not targetted to real football fans.

I guess the moderation was for the PG-13 language choices?  If it was for any "attack" or "insult" to me, it was entirely unnecessary.

must be aaron rudnicki. hes always trigger happy with the bans. 

Edited by Dr. Dan
2 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

a little aggressive dont you think? it was a comment about a commercial...

The moderator here isn't an actual active forum user.  It's just some backend content creator who gets post reports or notified when there is a bad word and then immediately drops the ban hammer.

They don't care about the forum, even though it is what drives the website.

• Like 1