What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade review (1 Viewer)

Steve111

Footballguy
opinions please.....

12 team PPR. My team:

QB-Allen, Newton

RB-Fournette, Kerryon Johnson, Mostert, Tarik Cohen

WR-Davante Adam's, OBJ, Tyrell William's, Mike William's, DeSean Jackson

TE- OJ Howard, Vance McDonald

Give - Odell Beckham, Fournette, Vance McDonald

Get - McCaffrey, Edelman, Delanie Walker

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't do it. Antonio could be far too risky and Lindsay is splitting work. You can find a better trade. Mine is: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/780351-trade-devonta-freeman-for-brandin-cooks/
Where are Lindsay and Antonio in this deal?

Tough to give a proper evaluation when I don't know the rosters, starting requirements, league type/scoring (PPR?), etc.

In a vacuum I would probably rather keep the OBJ side because I am worried about CMC since Newton looks to be on the shelf for awhile.  Without Cam drawing attention defenses will load up on CMC and he is likely to be hampered by that. 

Where are Lindsay and Antonio in this deal?

Tough to give a proper evaluation when I don't know the rosters, starting requirements, league type/scoring (PPR?), etc.

In a vacuum I would probably rather keep the OBJ side because I am worried about CMC since Newton looks to be on the shelf for awhile.  Without Cam drawing attention defenses will load up on CMC and he is likely to be hampered by that. 
Added my roster

Users who are viewing this thread