What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Yo Sig!

Having an issue deciding on my two flex spots (W/R/T). Between Freeman, Breida, Andrews, John Brown, Lesean Mccoy.

Thanks

I'm the underdog in my matchup this week (0.5 PPR). Do I go for upside with Mecole Hardman or Curtis Samuel or Will Fuller....or play it safe with a Jamison Crowder (is he really that safe anymore?)?

Hi Sig!

I'm in a 12-person, .5 ppr league.  I had Mark Andrews, TJ Hockenson, and OJ Howard as my TEs, and just traded MAndrews, Baker Mayfield, and Malcolm Brown to the Gurley owner for DeShaun Watson and Chris Godwin.  How do you rate this trade, and which TE do you trust more between OJ Howard and Hockenson moving forward?  I'm also thinking of grabbing Chris Herndon off of waivers for more depth - any thoughts on that?  My starting lineup with the trade now looks like: DeShaun Watson, CMC, Nick Chubb, Amari Cooper, Chris Godwin, OJ/Hock, Sony Michel (Flex1), and Stefon Diggs (Flex3).  Thanks for any insight you're able to offer!

0.5ppr, im 0-2 and currently project to lose by 20 (thanks for nothing titans d)

im starting demarcus robinson and mike williams at WR..

I have to pick a flex between 

fuller @ LAC, 

Marvin Jones @ Philly

deebo v. Pitts 

devin smith v. dolphins

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Sig,

FFPC scoring:

If D.Williams can't go need 3 of the following:

R.Anderson @ NE

M.Jones @ Phi

J.Washington @ SF

M.Hardman vs Balt

J.Ross @ Buff

And need 3 of the following:

T.Cohen @ Wash

F.Gore vs Cinn

R.Burkhead vs NYJ

D.K.Metcalf vs NO

M.sanu @ Ind

C.Beasley vs Cinn

And 2 of the following:

T.Cohen @ Wash

R.Burkhead vs NYJ

M.Valdes-Scantling vs Den

J.Crowder @ NE

M.Goodwin vs Pitt

O.J.Howard vs NYG

Hey sig,

Need two in ppr out of these guys: dj moore, Emmanuel sanders, hollywood brown and james white.

Who would you rather have ROS: Hardman or diontae Johnson?

Thank you

Dr. Bloom,

Standard league.  We start 2 RB's, 3 WR's and one Flex.  Current WR's are K. Allen, Lockett, J. Gordon, C. Samuel, & McLaurin.  Thought I was set with my top 3, until Antonio Brown showed up in Boston.  Now my #3 is a dud.  RB's are Zeke, Mack, A. Jones, Montgomery, and Mostert.  Would you look to trade a RB for some help at WR?  And if so, do you prefer holding onto Jones or Mack? 

Of course, this question may be irrelevant by the time you get to it, as AB could molest a toll booth clerk, while exiting the turnpike, within the next 10-12 hours.

Appreciate your help.

Superflex spot in PPR, need upside. Who do I start... Trubisky, Dalton, J.Gordon, DK, Terry, Gore, Hyde, Mostert or Darwin? 

Hey Bloom, thank in advance, 12 team league, 1 PPR, standard scoring

Pick 1 QB - Goff @ Cle or Dalton at Buf

Pick 3 WR's - Ross @ Buff;  Kirk vs Car;  Hardman vs Buff;  MVS vs Den

Pick 1 WR - MVS vs Den or Fuller @ LAC

Pick 1 Flex - RB/White vs NYJ;  WR/Fuller @ LAC;  WR/Coutee @ LAC

Pick 1 TE - Waller @ Minn or Olsen @ Ari

Pick 1 WR - Hardman vs Balt or MVS vs Den

Pick 1 Flex - RB/Ingram @ KC; WR/MVS vs Den; WR/T. Williams @ Minn

Pick 1 TE - Andrews @ KC  or Witten vs Mia

Pick 2 RB's - Penny vs NO;  Freeman @ GB;  Brown @ Cle;   D.Williams vs Balt;  D. Thompson vs Balt

Do you think any 1 RB will emerge in KC, or is it going to be a RBBC?

Thanks Bloom!

Start 4 PPR (2 RBs, 2 flex) Michel, Jacobs, Sanders, McCoy, Moore, J Brown, Ross, Hardman, J. Hill? Hyde and Gore also available on the wire, but would have to drop J. Hill or Hardman to get either. 

Worried about Michel’s upside without receptions. Try and deal him now or wait it out? Rank for ROS Michel, Montgomery, Jacobs, K. Johnson, M. Mack, Fournette

Sig,

10 team; 15 roster; PPR (passing TD’s = 6pts); Auction – keeper league.

Start: QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 D, 1K.

QB: Mahomes

RB: Ingram; D. Freeman; R. Freeman; M. Brown; Duke Johnson

WR: Thielen; Juju; John Brown; Tyreek Hill

TE: Andrews; Hockenson

DEF: Dallas; Jacksonville

K: Butker

Players available on waiver wire:

M. Hardman - WR

T. McLaurin - WR

J. Ross - WR

DJ Chark - WR

Darwin Thompson - RB

Jordan Wilkins - RB

Justice Hill – RB

Any obvious pickups you suggest? Who should I drop?

Thank you sir!

Tenn D was horrible and I was already an underdog.

12 team .5 PPR.  I need a flex out of these options:

MVS vs Den

Duke Johnson @ LAC

Wilkins vs Atl if Mack is out

Goodwin vs Pitt

Devin Smith vs Mia

Sigaroni!

2QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/2FLEX PPR

Roster in question—

Lamar, Rivers, Mariota

Chubb, Ekeler, Kerryon, Breida, Singletary, Malcolm Brown, Mattison

Beckham, Godwin, Moore, MVS, AJGreen, Tate

Engram, MANDREWS!

Would you sell high on Engram or MAndrews for maybe a WR2 or start them both? 

Also, ROS, how do you feel about MVS and Moore? Will they maintain solid WR3 status throughout the year? Thinking of putting together a package to upgrade after they have a good game.

Also, please rank the following ROS:

DarwinT

Rex

Wilkins

Mattison

Breida

Malcolm Brown 

Singletary 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR KICKING DOWN SOME KNOWLEDGE AND CONTINUING TO DO THIS

12 team PPR - Need to choose 2 WRs with three great options - 2 of which have had slow starts. TIA for your recommendation!

Evans vs NYG

Thielen vs Oak

Kupp @ Cle

It's week 3, the weather hasn't turned yet, and Oktoberfest time! all is good!

Seems to be my regular weekly question(s), so as always, thank you in advance & apologies for the length (will make separate posts to break things up)

Scenerio: 12-team, .5 PPR, Passing Redraft league (short bench) (QRRWWTFKD)

My roster (Starters in Bold?

• QB: L. Jackson
  • RB: Chubb, Montgomery, Henry, Singletary, 
  • WR: A. CooperJ. Gordon, Robby Anderson, Mike Williams, Tyreek Hill
  • TE: Kelce, Hock
  • K: Elliot
  • DST: CLE
Question 1: Would you drop CLE defense for one of the following:

• SF vs. PIT
  • SEA vs. NO
  • PHI vs. DET
  • TB vs NYG
Question 2: Since my WR corp is basically a bunch of WR3's after Cooper (edit: Gordon is back to a WR2 IMO now that AB is gone), would you add any of the following? If so, who would you drop?

• Hardman vs. BAL (already have Kelce though)
  • R. Cobb vs. MIA
  • Deebo Samuel vs. PIT
  • Goodwin vs. PIT
  • J. Washington @ SF
  • or Jordan Wilkins to try and flip him to the Mack owner with Mack banged up

Thanks again for doing this each week

Hello Again and Thank You!

League # 1 PPR (main league):

QB - Wilson or Goff (4pts passing TD, 6pts rushing TD, 1pt/25 yds passing, bonus @ 300 yds)

RB - Jones, Mostert, Mack, LIndsay (pick 2) - - (1pt/10 yds rushing, 1pt/10 yds receiving, bonus @ 100 yds rushing & bonus @ 100 yds receiving as well)

*With Mack status unknown as of Thursday AM, can you please propose two scenarios?  One with Mack active and one of assumption that Mack is not active?

and if un-active and do you think Wilkens is a good pick up? and worthy of consideration to start?  I would drop DeDe Westbrook.

WR - Hopkins  +  Evans OR McLauren

TE - Olsen or Waller (scoring same as above)

Flex- Any RB or WR from above not selected or Dede Westbrook 

D - Ravens or Titans (leaning Titans vs Jax)

League # 2 PPR: - scoring same as above

RB - Mack, Michel, C. Thompson, Mostert (Pick 2)

*With Mack status unknown as of Thursday AM, can you please propose two scenarios?  One with Mack active and one of assumption that Mack is not active?

WR - For context, rolling with Keenan and Devante & Waller @ TE

Flex - JuJu, McLauren, C. Sutton

Def - I have DEN rostered but the following are avail for drop/add (Buf, Det, Sea, NO, CAR)

Thanks Again!

.25 ppr..

TE -pick 1:  Olsen (Q tag & no cam) at az, Waller at min or Hock at phl

WR2 -pick 1:  Ridley at ind, J.Brown vs cin, Edelman vs nyj, TY Hilton (inj) vs atl, McLaurin vs chi, Gordon vs nyj

FLEX -pick 1: one WR above not picked from WR2 or Josh Jacobs (inj/illness) at min, Wilkins vs atl (if Mack out ) , Hyde vs lac, Gore vs cin

K -pick 1: Gould vs pit, Slye (no cam) at az or Gonzalez vs car

2nd post with different team (figured it's easier this way than 1 extremely long post - again, THANK YOU!!)

Scenerio: 12-team, .5 PPR, Passing TD's = 4pts, 3yr Keeper league (QRRWWTFKD)

My roster (Starters in Bold?

• QB: Watson
  • RB: Kamara, Chubb, Ekeler, Montgomery, Darwin Thompson, Mattison, Mostert, Pollard
  • WR: Nuk, Evans, Watkins, J. Gordon, DK Metcalf, Tyrell WIlliams
  • TE: M. Andrews
  • K: Butker
  • DST: _______
Question 1: Need to add a Defense (dropped my D to add Mostert &, in turn missed out on GB & SF DST); who do I drop (assume Pollard) and which DST do you add?

• JAC  vs. TEN (TNF)  Guess I should have gone this route... 
  • SEA vs. NO
  • PHI vs. DET
  • TB vs. NYG
Question 2: would you add Ty Johnson and/ or Jordan Wilkins (with Mack banged up) and drop anyone on my current roster?

Thanks again

Hey Sig,

Would you target Mixon as a buy-low right now? If so, what flex/rb value do you think he has in ppr?

Thanks boss!

Purely depth trade.  NonPPR league.  Trade Duke Johnson for Darwin Thompson?

Thanks!

Hello Sig. 

Could I ask you a trade question? would you rather have

Lamar Jackson, Dak Prescott, OJ Howard & Josh Gordon

OR Dak Prescott, Amari Cooper & Greg Olsen

OR Josh Allen, Odell Beckham & Greg Olsen? 

Thx so much.

Two big Flex spot questions:

1. O.5 PPR, 12-team dynasty league with deep benches - 2 flex spots - Need to pick 2 of these 3: Metcalf, Gore, Mostert (leaning towards Metcalf and Mostert for upside)

2. 0.5 PPR, 12 team league - My WRs are Beckham, Smith-Schuster, Watkins, and Golladay - can only play 3 - should I go with Watkins or Golladay as my flex? Or play both and sit JuJu?

Hey Sig!

1 pt PPR

WR2: Fitz, John Brown or Lockett (leaning Fitz)

Flex: One of the above or P Lindsay, Diggs (leaning John Brown)

(FYI: I'm starting Buf QB Josh Allen)

Thanks in advance!

Sig,

Full ppr pick 1 rb and 1 flex(rb/te/wr)

leonard fournette/ aaron jones

sammy watkins/boyd/tyler lockett/mecole hardman/mccoy/waller

would you also drop desean jackson or miles sanders to pick up wilkins?

Sig, are you trading for AB in  any leagues, if so would you give up Ju Ju to get him? PPR of course...

Haha just saw the news release, glad I waited on that one...whew!

Sigmund,

As Im typing this its thursday afternoon so a lot will change. Im looking to start 1 RB and 2 flex from these options in 1pt ppr.

Rbs: Mostert vs Pitt, Wilkins vs ATL, Darwin vs BAL

WR: MVS vs Den, Mecole vs BAL, Ridley vs Ind

Im thinking.....   Rb: Wilkins (no Mack) or Mostert if Mack       Flex: MVS, Ridley (I could chose Mecole over either guy but hes still raw, scares me)

Note: dude Im playing has Zeke so I might need some punch but I have a good feeling about MVS

Also, what are your thoughts on Will Dissly ROS? he started strong last year then lost for season, hes back and starting strong again, would have had 90 total yards last week but a 40 yarder wiped away on penalty. dude can ball. might should get in early. 

Hi Sig! Thanks for last week!

No PPR

Rivers or Stafford?

Tyler Boyd or John Brown (same game)

Kittle or Andrews (Can't believe i'm asking this but through 2 weeks, big diff)

One quick roster question - Damien Williams owner (but not McCoy), do you recommend to drop any of the following for Darwin - James White, Tyler Boyd, John Brown, DJ Chark?

Thanks!

Hey guys just need so advice 10 team standard league 6 points all TD TDS lineup 1qb 2rb 3wr 1te 1def 1k 

my team is 

QB: Brees, B Mayfield, J Allen 

RB: Chubb, Ekeler, S Michel, D Williams 

WR: T Lockett, A Robinson, Kupp, M Gallup and MVS 

TE: Kelce, J Reed 

Def: Ravens, Broncos 

K: M Bryant 

I’m 0-2 to start the season played the high score w1 lost w2 because of Brees should I be trying to make a deal or just roll with this team? If I was to try to trade for some one who should I target? Thanks in advance love u guys 

10 team ppr 17 roster spots. Some bad luck has left me 0-2 to start so near term production is more of a priority right now. Have to drop one player to replace the kicker I dropped to get Demarcus Robinson off the waiver wire. Pick one to drop (leaning Duke Johnson):

WR: Hill :( , JuJu, Watkins, Diggs, Valdes-Scantling, DK Metcalf, Demarcus Robinson

RB: Kerryon, Ekeler, Duke Johnson, Royce Freeman, Justin Jackson, Malcolm Brown

TE: Mark Andrews, OJ Howard

Also Darwin Thompson is still available on the wire. Is there anybody you would swap out for him?

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work.

Thanks for the call on Hardman last week. Need your help again please. 1 pt ppr. 

Tyreek owner. Have Cooper locked in. Need 2 more WR's from 

Josh Gordon, Will Fuller, Mecole Hardman, Terry McLaurin, 

Need one for my flex spot from the list above plus have Chris Thompson as well I could put in my flex spot

TIA

Thanks Sig,

Need two in  0.5 ppr out of these guys:

C.kirk

A. Thielen

C. Kupp

Sup Sig,

in .5 ppr need one RB and one flex:

Sony

Mixon

McCoy/thompson

ross

McLaurin

also  trade Sony for Fournette?

Thanks

Need two flex from this  group. PPR league.

* K. Johnson @PHI

* M. Sanders vs DET

* R. Burkhead vs NYJ -- James White is OUT!

* AP vs CHI

* M. Goodwin vs PIT

* D. Amendola @PHI

* P. Dorsett vs NYJ -- With A. Brown being released.

Which 2?

Thanks!

Which of the following WRs do you think is the best stash for this week in the hopes that they are not only next week's waiver darling, but also has long term potential?

I'm a C. Davis owner (who is probably dropping him). Looking for reinforcements.

* M. Goodwin - Has a bye next week unfortunately.

* D. Pettis -- Gut feel by end of season this guy is out of the doghouse and he's SFs #1.

* R. Higgins -- @BAL next week which isn't ideal, but offense could be explosive. Njuko out too.

* D. Amendola -- Juicy matchup at home vs. KC. Could see garbage time at minimum. Don't love long term in that slow offense.

* P. Dorsett -- AB released!

* D. Johnson (PIT) -- Saying he's starting?? Over J. Washington?? Intrigued.

Thanks!

Rank (top to bottom or in your WR tiers groups) these WR's ROS in PPR:

G Tate (after return from susp)

J Gordon

C Samuel

McLaurin

D Robinson

Chark

MVS

.5 PPR 2nd flex - James Washington, Justice Hill,  Burkhead?

.5 PPR flex - Fitz, Cooks, Brieda, Hardman?

ROS bench depth behind Diggs, Hop, Kupp - Curtis Samuel (on bench now), Golden Tate, James Washington? 

Thanks Sig!

PPR league. 

Who is the better lotto ticket RB -- J. Hill, T. Coleman, A. Mattison, or Ty Johnson (I'm a K. Johnson owner)?

Thanks!

1. Pick 3 (0.5 PPR):

• C.Kirk
  • JuJu
  • Mecole Hardman
  • Diggs
  • A-Rob
2. How do you rank the following to take up 1 bench spot:

• Justice Hill
  • Ty Johnson
  • Darwin Thompson
  • Miles Sanders
3. How do you rank the following Q2 (SuperFlex) ROS:

• Cousins
  • Trubisky
  • Bridgewater
4. Finally, Michael Gallup or Golden Tate?

Users who are viewing this thread