What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buccaneers vs. Giants - Week 3 (1 Viewer)

Barkley?

Barkley??

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Saqaon have trouble adjusting to the rookie quarterback. I guess it's pretty serious. 

Interesting game so far. Jones having ball handling issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
They need to have an isolation cam on Nate Solder.  He continually getting beat by a 250 outside linebacker.  

Some would say that they are showing confidence in the run.  Other would say that they are showing no confidence in Jameis? 

Barrett? He’s a complete mismatch for whoever is tying to block him today and last week.
The highly paid left tackle is getting abused by Barrett and Giants are letting it happen.  They need to change the protection to stop him. 

The fact Jones has over 300 yards is pathetic. Bucs D looked good the first 2 weeks and now they look like garbage.

Bruce Arians spends all offseason on that no risk it no biscuit crap then kicks a useless FG up 3 on a 4th and 1 from the 5. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I hate the fact that I am biting my nails on a 28 yard fg... he could easily miss this, hell he cant make xps

Users who are viewing this thread