Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Chicago vs Washington - Week 3 Game Thread

Max Power

5 minutes ago, Johnny B. Goode said:

must be bad if youre on board. you were excited about the rainy game last week, "anything can happen"

It made it interesting at least. Plus I was drinking. I don’t know how some of you people watch this sober. 

Imma need to change that now that I’m done packing orders, because this is brutal. 

• Like 2

Did the Redskins just put London Fletcher in their ring or whatever they call it? Why would they do this? They didn’t draft him and he played the majority of his career on other teams. It seems you would save those kind of honors for players you groomed with a deep history with the team. 

1 minute ago, ffldrew said:

Should be a good game - Bills D is looking good

It’s a late November game that will have zero playoff implications. The cowboys were considered to be one of the favorites in the NFC this offseason and yet you schedule them a matchup against the Bills for us to watch while we enjoy our thanksgiving dinner? I’m very passionate about thanksgiving football. 

2 minutes ago, SengerCJ said:

It’s a late November game that will have zero playoff implications. The cowboys were considered to be one of the favorites in the NFC this offseason and yet you schedule them a matchup against the Bills for us to watch while we enjoy our thanksgiving dinner? I’m very passionate about thanksgiving football. 

Bills might be 10-1 on Thanksgiving - have you seen their schedule?

Patriots, Titans, Dolphins, Eagles , Redskins, Browns, Dolphins, Broncos are their next 8 games