What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick 4 for WR/TE/Flex Help (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
12 Team PPR League...Looking to select best 4 for my WR/TE/Flex spots...My starters are 

QB jones

RB Kamara / D. Williams

WR

TE

Flex

Def NE

K Zuerlein

My pool to choose from...Thielen @ CHI / Woods vs TB / Godwin @ LAR / Kelce @ DET / Andrews vs CLE / Golladay vs DET / Dorsett @ BUF / Jones Jr vs DET/ Montgomery vs MIN

as of now I have Thielen and Godwin @ WR...Kelce @ TE and Andrews @ flex...thielen vs CHI scares me and godwin is kinda hurting w/ hip

Woods/Golladay/Thielen/Kelce...Thielen should have fine floor in PPR, but Godwin for boom or bust

I'd go Montgomery at RB first of all. If its Damien Williams, I don't think he's playing, if its Darrell, I think he's behind McCoy.

I'd call Golladay a lock against the Chiefs, kin what projects to be a shootout, and a game where Amendola is likely not playing, adding a couple targets. Godwin would be my other choice at WR, and if he's out you can always pivot to Woods since they face each other, even though its a late game. 

I'd start both Kelce and Andrews. If Andrews is surprisingly inactive, I'd move Thielen into that spot.

Users who are viewing this thread