What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sutton for CJ Mosley? (1 Viewer)

griffin6687

Footballguy
WR (start 2)

Julio, Tyreek Hill, Marquez Valez-Scantling, John Brown

LB (start 3)

Kuechly, Mosley, Cunningham, Warner and Rashaan Evans. 

Fairly standard scoring system. Full keeper league. 

Been really hurting at WR with the Tyreek injury. Not sure how much longer I can sustain having him out. Very little depth at WR for me.

Not a Sutton believer, so I’d consider it to get Mosley.  On the flip side, Mosley is getting to the age/injury point that I’d be looking to get younger soon.

Can see it for you, but personally I’d want a different guy than Sutton.

Its an ok deal mainly because Mosely seems to be heading down the injury path that age takes everyone to eventually.  He has been dinged for two straight years and having a groin issue this year has a chance to linger.  I would definitely try and move him based on name but even after the good game by Sutton yesterday I probably wouldn't do it for him. 

Guys in one of my league chats are debating whether Sutton is worth two mid/late 1st-round picks.  I'd be surprised if you didn't have to add something to Mosley for Sutton based on how each has started the season.

Guys in one of my league chats are debating whether Sutton is worth two mid/late 1st-round picks.  I'd be surprised if you didn't have to add something to Mosley for Sutton based on how each has started the season.
If I still owned Sutton, that would change overnight if he’s pulling in that much of a return in the 2020 draft...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sutton by a mile. Take it and run. Over the long-term (and this is a keeper league) a high end WR should always be valued more highly than a LB. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread