What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Patriots at Bills (1 Viewer)

Shouldn’t the champs have to play a tougher schedule?  Given they are spotted  6 wins every year?

Every RB in on that td other than Sony.  What a bust

eta: I mean moron.  What a moron I am for drafting a BB RB

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go again. What a terrible terrible INT by Allen. How do you not see that safety sitting back there?

And the secondary has done a decent job locking things down initially, Buffalo's defense needs to start getting hands on Brady. No excuse not to disrupt him more.

Allen just not even close on these passes. WTF?

And sheesh, get Smith out of the game. These guys are way too amped up or something.

And Allen fumbles it when he had a wide open Gore on the right. Just no excuse for this terrible play so far.

No idea what Buffalo is doing so far. Allen just chucking it up to covered guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
They look to be blitzing every down... time to start "brady-ing" it down the field... keep dumping it off, you have Gore, Beasley, Knox. Get valves going, do what Tom does.

Even special teas is looking horrible.

I wonder if the Bills had to pay admission to the game they are watching.

Going head to head where opponent has the Patriot D and I have Bills - looking like a slaughterhouse so far. Patriots block punt for TD

Keep doing that. Pats are putting 10 guys up in the box and are getting beaten off the ball. Just got to break it past the line and big gains in the run game will continue to be there. Gotta then mix that with some quick outs to the TEs.

That one was actually there. Bills need to stop taking deep shots because Allen can't hit them. He's overthrowing every one of them this year. Stick with the short hits. They're there. Bills could probably get 5 yards on every play hitting Knox/Sweeney and Gore.

THROW THE F'ING BALL AWAY!!!!
I honestly just can't understand how Allen can have ZERO situational awareness. How the F do you take that sack instead of easily throwing it away? That's the difference between punting and a FG attempt. There's just no excuse for that at all. None.

Yup. I thought the Bills would at least look more competitive. BB is the best in NFL history at making young QBs look bad, and Josh Allen is happily obliging.
Defense hasn't been terrible....gotten off the field twice here now.  Offense and ST letting the Bills down right now.

Defense hasn't been terrible....gotten off the field twice here now.  Offense and ST letting the Bills down right now.
Agreed. The D has been ok. Brady just did Brady things on that TD drive.

Daboll with terrible playcalling so far. Need to throw some quick hitters.

W.T.F.! Just a HORRIBLE throw by Allen. Jones was open and Allen is making stupid throws. Just so so bad and no excuse for it either. Garbage decisions. Garbage throws.

Agreed. The D has been ok. Brady just did Brady things on that TD drive.

Daboll with terrible playcalling so far. Need to throw some quick hitters.

W.T.F.! Just a HORRIBLE throw by Allen. Jones was open and Allen is making stupid throws. Just so so bad and no excuse for it either. Garbage decisions. Garbage throws.
Allen is awful 

How does an NFL WR just stand there and watch a defender jump up and pick it off in front of him without even giving an effort to come back to the ball?

Josh Allen is out there trying to be a hero instead of just working within the offense. You can't score 13 points in one play. You can't win the game in one play. Slow down and take what the defense gives you.

Bills really missing Singletary in this one. He's a guy who if he got past that packed Patriot front, he'd be gone.

Allen just not even close to being on-target and completely unable to read what the defense is doing. Dabol needs to get in his face again. Stop trying to push downfield. Just take the easy chunks. So dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread