What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF Help (PIT/CIN) (1 Viewer)

Steeler

Footballguy
I'm trailing by 5.9 points (.5 ppr) and my opponent has T. Boyd.  I have to pick one of these guys: J. Ross, D. Johnson, or J. Samuels.

Samuels is out because he's just not getting any touches.  D. Johnson had a big play last week but didn't see very many snaps and M. Rudolph struggled in his first start last week.  J Ross is competing for targets with T. Boyd and A. Tate but he plays for the bad guys (I'm a steelers fan, obviously).

Leaning towards Ross as it makes the most sense but would love to go with D. Johnson - I just can't justify it with Mason at QB.

I'm trailing by 5.9 points (.5 ppr) and my opponent has T. Boyd.  I have to pick one of these guys: J. Ross, D. Johnson, or J. Samuels.

Samuels is out because he's just not getting any touches.  D. Johnson had a big play last week but didn't see very many snaps and M. Rudolph struggled in his first start last week.  J Ross is competing for targets with T. Boyd and A. Tate but he plays for the bad guys (I'm a steelers fan, obviously).

Leaning towards Ross as it makes the most sense but would love to go with D. Johnson - I just can't justify it with Mason at QB.
I stayed with J. Ross and would be winning my game if I started either Steeler player - lol.

Users who are viewing this thread