What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019-2020 NHL Season Thread (3 Viewers)

i get the delayed penalty advantage but i thought the Bruins should have given the puck up so they had longer on PP before intermission. 

I would think 5v4 is preferable to 6v5.

They could just make these OT games quicker if they just called some Fn penalties. Don’t get the swallowing the whistle thing, you’re just giving the offending team the advantage. 

that's not true. the NHL wouldn't accept any hub locations that didn't have at least 4 locker rooms I believe.

Edmonton has 6 and Toronto has 4.
I didn't think so. The Ice Palace has  4 that could/has accommodated full hockey teams, excluding the Lightning's and several smaller rooms for on and off ice officials.

So why do they have to sanitize and use the same rooms.

I didn't think so. The Ice Palace has  4 that could/has accommodated full hockey teams, excluding the Lightning's and several smaller rooms for on and off ice officials.

They aren’t. They just didn’t send these teams over last night because there’s no reason to. They’re so close to the arena. 

I think it's more about sanitizing benches, prepping ice. Like hazmat suit deep clean. There are 4 dressing rooms used, and they have different routes to/from street to dressing room to ice. Also allowing time for warmups.

Really well done articke in Athletic about this.

@PR_NHL: UPDATE: The start time of Game 1 between the @NYIslanders and @Capitals has been changed to 4:04 p.m. ET due to the double-overtime from the earlier game in Toronto (CAR vs. BOS). #StanleyCup

2 minutes into 3rd period and 'yotes just got their 8th shot on goal. 1st SOG in 12 minutes.

No score,  getting outshot 29 to 8.

@ChrisHabs360: #Habs lines vs #Flyers

Tatar - Suzuki - Gallagher
Lehkonen - Danault - Byron
Drouin - Kotkaniemi - Armia
Belzile - Domi - Weise

Chiarot - Weber
Kulak - Petry
Ouellet - Mete

Price (starter)
Lindgren

@AllHabs @RocketSports #GoHabsGo

yesssss

@charlieo_conn: There could be changes -- remember when NHL dot com had Pitlick out and JvR in? -- but right now, Hagg and Bunnaman are scratches on the NHL roster report. Gostisbehere and Farabee in. We'll see if this is how it plays out. https://twitter.com/charlieo_conn/status/1293695043778293763/photo/1
Gonna be interesting to see where Farrabee slots in. Plays better in Top 6 but Voracek and JVR are back. The latter 2 are bigger bodies and might get shuffled down. Could see a lot of juggling.

2 minutes into 3rd period and 'yotes just got their 8th shot on goal. 1st SOG in 12 minutes.

Typical terrible Arizona hockey, but enough to stay in it with the trap and Darcy Kuemper in net.  Now it's 3-0.

Don’t think I’ll watch even 5 minutes of this series. Colorado is fun but I’m going to see enough grab and go hockey with CBJ. 

@avappleyard: Ouellet trying to make this a 4 game series there...

way to try and destroy Carey Price man. #Flyers

How the hell that was nothing is beyond me but i don't want to be fined
yeah, funny how Price can throw a right as Grant goes to get up and no penalty.

and funny when little scuffles occur and teams love to find Koneckny to try and match up with him

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread