What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019-2020 NHL Season Thread (5 Viewers)

that was a hell of a save by Suzuki. That kid is just all over the place. Certainly aren't going to out-hustle this Habs team

ETA: lol that was Price. That was a pretty save on his part

Last edited by a moderator:
@charlieo_conn: Well, that was a total disaster of a period for the Flyers, as they allowed Montreal to do everything they want to do and did what they want to do only in spurts. The good news is that goals in the period were somehow still 1-1.

@charlieo_conn: Well, that was a total disaster of a period for the Flyers, as they allowed Montreal to do everything they want to do and did what they want to do only in spurts. The good news is that goals in the period were somehow still 1-1.
yeah that 2nd period was tough, but man Hart looked good. Flyers just looked like they had tired legs

man i miss the days when the Flyers had Hextall in net and he had an open net at the other end, and every single time he would try to score that goal

Last edited by a moderator:
seriously. was a fun game, but certainly could have went the other way. Flyers got lucky with the power plays in the beginning of the 3rd to not let Montreal set the pace again. 

Glad to get the win, and Flyers played well. Montreal just played well too

seriously. was a fun game, but certainly could have went the other way. Flyers got lucky with the power plays in the beginning of the 3rd to not let Montreal set the pace again. 

Glad to get the win, and Flyers played well. Montreal just played well too
The Flyers also went back to more of dump and chase and forecheck instead of fancy controlled entries. Change  makes sense when you have really bad ice and the lead (and you're good at forechecking)

this x1000

@yachobscoracek: Every Flyers team under Hakstol would have lost that game. They responded to getting their teeth kicked in the second period, and had a strong third to finish it off. Wasn’t pretty, but the Flyers did what they needed to win. Oh, and Carter Hart being amazing helps.

I’m a big Quinn Hughes guy but now that he’s Pierre’s pretty new pet I kind of hope he’s unfit for the rest of the playoffs so I don’t have to listen to this 

whoa. Get well soon

@SWhyno: Canadiens general manager Marc Bergevin says coach Claude Julien had chest pains and was taken to the hospital last night. Not COVID-related. But Kirk Muller is taking over as head coach for rest of series.

@SWhyno: Capitals center Nicklas Backstrom out for Game 2 vs. Islanders and in concussion protocol, according to coach Todd Reirden.

I’m not sure any of these goals today are really on Vasy, but he’s going to have to be as amazing as this Columbus kid if they’re going to get through this round. 

Users who are viewing this thread