Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks to everybody for the congrats. I just got out of the sin bin here, but oddly I could stay logged in and like posts? Weird. It was a super fun final and I got hammered the night they won. Didn’t

Why aren’t they showing flyers highlights 

Took grand daughter to her first Ducks game, for her 5th birthday.   Pretty awesome until they dropped the puck. lol.   Ducks gave her an autographed picture of her favorite player, John Gibson.   We

i take it the officials decided to skip this game? Islanders just swinging their sticks like a baseball bat and it is all good. :shrug:

ETA: well at least they decided to call it when Grant had to go back and pick his eyeball of the ice

Edited by modogg
Just now, =Smackdown= said:

Game 1 whining down 4-0 Is hysterical

yep losing 4-0 cause of the refs - just wow.

don't get too salty, Islanders owned this game. Flyers had a good 2nd period, but most of those shots were not real quality chances. there is a reason why they make this a 7 game series though, we will see how it goes. Islanders were the toughest out for the Flyers, would have  much rather had to face the Bruins

8 minutes ago, Insein said:

Well that sucked. Regroup Wednesday.

Its gonna be a long series I think.   But next game feels like a  must win already

Everyone was going gaga over the Knights and Avs, but people forget it basically took a ridiculous Binnington split save on a wraparound in overtime of Game 7 to keep the Stars from knocking off the eventual Stanley Cup champions in the Western semifinals a year ago. Then they added Pavelski and Perry as FAs.

29 minutes ago, Dickie Dunn said:

Everyone was going gaga over the Knights and Avs, but people forget it basically took a ridiculous Binnington split save on a wraparound in overtime of Game 7 to keep the Stars from knocking off the eventual Stanley Cup champions in the Western semifinals a year ago. Then they added Pavelski and Perry as FAs.

And they fired their coach

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Dickie Dunn said:

Well said. Stars look deep and talented. VGK/Stars should be a burner.

2 hours ago, Dickie Dunn said:

From Friedman on Twitter:

DAL was 26th during the season at 2.58 goals/game. They have 29 in their last 7.

whoa

@Real_RobRossi: Details for Penguins:
RW Kasperi Kapanen
D Jesper Lindgren
LW Pontus Aberg

Maples Leafs getting:
2020 Rd 1 pick (15 overall)
LW Evan Rodrigues
C Filip Hallander
D David Warsofsky

#Pens | @TheAthleticPGH | @TheAthleticNHL 

please forgive any type

2 minutes ago, JaxBill said:

I guess Rutherford thinking is that of what he gave up, looking at next year"s impact alone , Rodrigues was a borderline 4th liner and Hallander a possible mid-season callup?

Rutherford is thinking Sami did well for me in Carolina.  Jimmy likes his family lineage.

• Like 1

Kapanen is a nice player, he'll make lots of contributions in different ways. If he clicks with the right guys in the Pens top six, he could put up big numbers. He had a hard time getting off the third line in Toronto.

I'm just surprised Toronto got a mid round 1st plus a reasonable prospect in Hallander for him when everyone in the league knew Toronto had to move some guys. 

I assume Toronto plugs Nick Robertson into Kapanen's spot in the lineup.

30 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Pens are going to suck for a long long time when Crosby finally kicks the bucket.  hopefully they don't move to Kansas City.

@CapFriendly: Jim Rutherford was hired as GM of the Pittsburgh #Penguins on June 6, 2014.

In that time the club has drafted in the 1st RD only twice.

2014 - Kasperi Kapanen
2019 - Samuel Poulin 

They've also won 2 Stanley Cups in that time.
(2016 and 2017)

https://www.capfriendly.com/trades/penguins?round=1

eta- this year Penguins have 3rd thru 6th round picks. Next year a 2nd, a 5th, and 2 7ths.

they better get some picks back for Murray

Edited by JaxBill
9 minutes ago, wilked said:

I’ll also say this - Maroon is a guy I’m glad never wore the gold and black 

:lmao: Aaron Hernandez killed multiple people and ran a drug ring out of one of your teams, Pat Marroon would have been just fine. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 3