What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019-2020 NHL Season Thread (1 Viewer)

Reactions to that hit by Ritchie remind me what a dinosaur I am. Definitely going to tell my son about "back my day". 🙂
I hear you, but ..late, didn't have the puck, from behind, into the boards....checks all the boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Just stated watching the Bolts starting up right where they finished off last game. Bruins are in quite a hole. 

Doc should tell his fellow announcers to stop sounding so bummed out.  They sound distraught that Boston is losing like this.

Wow. Just stated watching the Bolts starting up right where they finished off last game. Bruins are in quite a hole. 
It’s over 

Tuukka leaving was the death knell. They may have made it past the Lightning if they’d prevailed in game 2, but they were never going to win the cup with halak 

Flyers are getting badly outplayed but those are two bull#### slasing calls when you haven't called jack #### the rest of the mother####ing game 
I agree.  They haven't called #### all game but call those.   Then ignore an islanders foul later.   We still deserve to lose but that crap doesn't help

kudos to Varlamov and the Islanders. This is only 2-1 but this feels like tbe series is over
2nd period was atrocious, but they seemed to be better in the 3rd. I do love AV pulling the goalie with 4 minutes left on the power play to try and get something to happen. Just can't figure out why they look so flat sometimes.

That’s the way every playoff loss feels though. 
True.  It's just demoralizing the way the Flyers were the better team for the first 10 minutes and then either decided to coast or the Isles woke up. And the fact that your top line has played like garbage since they started back doesn't give you a lot of hope.

Three games today and the first one doesn't start till 5 pm CST?  I love this sport, but my goodness the schedule makers for this league are such dopes.

Is Giroux playing hurt? @8 mil a year the dude is invisible.

Also - the Flyers have way too many gingers. Entire team looks like Tormund from GOT.

Haven't lost 2 In a row since a January? Hoping that changes tonight.

Any chance Stamkos comes back at all
I don’t think there is really any chance at all. One rumor said he left the bubble (unsure of its validity) and some other reporter said that type of injury takes a full year to recover from. 

@bade_woggs: Official Roster Report has Lindblom OUT of lineup for Flyers.

Still amazing to see him on the ice.

@AntSanPhilly: If the Flyers were the Canadiens, they'd have that Clutterbuck hit in super slow mo, with the Titanic music as an underscore, playing in Times Square tomorrow morning.

At least when the Flyers are on the PK, there's a somewhat valid reason for multiple failed clears and tbe Isles cycling the puck for 90 seconds. 

Well, would have been a fun  entertaining series. Instead NHL is setting up for a boring series where Lightning crush Islanders in 5

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread