What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019-2020 NHL Season Thread (2 Viewers)

pretty gross. Not sure i have seen a team so flat in a 7th game of a series ever. I mean it is Thomas F'n Griese in goal, just embarrassing. 

What i don't get though is why the Islanders are trying so hard. everybody knows they are likely getting swept. they are like some annoying dweeb in school, who keeps trying so hard though he sucks. Just give it up old heads, and go away 
Dude ?!?

Aren’t you a whiny #####

Trotz defense against the offense would be quite a chess match ... but I'm not counting Philly out yet. 
I believe this more than ever now ... especially if the Isles get the lead. They just wouldn't let the Flyers have anything last night, and it wasn't a park-the-bus thing either, they still were pushing the pace with less than 10 minutes left.

As much as Dallas' run intrigues me, I can't convince myself the Stars have any chance of slowing down Vegas though.

Slightly surprised here. I didn't think he looked any better than Greiss. Maybe its "his turn".

@renlavoietva: Varlamov vs @TBLightning @NYIslanders @TVASports

interesting 

@SNkylebukauskas: Looks like Andrew Ladd will play his first game since March 10th tonight for the #Isles

I forgot the game was on and was watching Mets post game instead...turned it on and missed the goal by a second.

@DownGoesBrown: Not saying Isles will ever quit, and I know to never count this team out. But the Lightning just destroyed you in a Lightning-style game one, then came back and beat you in an Islander-style game two. That hurts.

JaxBill said:
@DownGoesBrown: Not saying Isles will ever quit, and I know to never count this team out. But the Lightning just destroyed you in a Lightning-style game one, then came back and beat you in an Islander-style game two. That hurts.
They were a noticeably different team without Point. If he can’t play the Islanders can definitely get back in the series. 

Mike Smith???

@PierreVLeBrun: The Oilers and Penguins have talked about Matt Murray, I'm told, but as far as I can tell, asking price too rich for Edmonton at this point (first-round pick?). I think Edmonton will be patient in its goalie search. And the Oil hasn't ruled out bringing back Mike Smith, either

I hate the Islanders more than just about any other professional team, but.....they were fun to watch last night. They were flying around and hitting everything that moved.  They are obviously not as talented as the Bolts, but Trotz has them playing great.

PP absolutely killing the Isles.

Have not given up hope yet - TB won both their "home" games - time for the Isles to follow suit.

And please sit Ladd.

Haven't watched the game tonight but interesting discussion about the tie goal. To me that's a good goal all day.  Some on this silly hnic panel think maybe not. Come on! Stone barely touched him. He was outside the crease and khobidin embellished. Thats a goal for sure.. or better be. 

Haven't watched the game tonight but interesting discussion about the tie goal. To me that's a good goal all day.  Some on this silly hnic panel think maybe not. Come on! Stone barely touched him. He was outside the crease and khobidin embellished. Thats a goal for sure.. or better be. 
They called it exactly as the rule is written. 

Users who are viewing this thread