What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Thursday Night Game Thread*** Rams vs Seahawks (2 Viewers)

Started Goff in a couple of leagues, but in a third league I've been caught between Goff and Prescott all year...and have YET to pick the right guy.

Starting to look like that trend will continue :(

Started Goff in a couple of leagues, but in a third league I've been caught between Goff and Prescott all year...and have YET to pick the right guy.

Starting to look like that trend will continue :(
Had same issue with Wentz and Prescott.  I chose wrong and went 0-2 instead of 2-0.

Cooks is killing me. I feel like this is what I knew I was getting into when I drafted him and I just have to ride the wave, but it sure is annoying. 

The main thing is before the half Seattle had the Rams D off balance.  I don't get that feeling now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantasy football is constant state of either wishing there was more time left in a game or feeling like there’s just too damn much time left in a game. 
Or wishing my dynasty roster was not invested in David Johnson, Sony Michel, Odell, Michael Thomas, Amari, and Hollywood.

-- week 4

Cooks is killing me. I feel like this is what I knew I was getting into when I drafted him and I just have to ride the wave, but it sure is annoying. 
It’s awful. I think I may have drafted the worst redraft team in my entire 31 year history of playing this silly game. Cooks is part of this #### show I have for a team this season.

No one’s really talking about it, which is a good thing, but this is a really fun and well officiated football game. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Penny was a wasted pick for Seattle. Carson is so much better than him. Really....a wasted pick. Carson runs with such violence and passion.....Penny just kinda glides...easy like Sunday morning. It’s night and day. 

Users who are viewing this thread