What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 5 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

PPR league, 2 WR/2 RB/ Flex W/R/T. Considering trade offers to acquire Mark ingram.

Could offer Kittle/Fitz for Ingram/Marquise Brown or Evans for Ingram?

RB are Michel, Breida, Sanders. WR are OBJ, Evans, Fitz. TE have Kittle and Waller

Sup Sig, 

1)your top TE stream .5PPR  this week: Doyle Eifert Fant Knox Graham 

2)In short bench  .5ppr league, drop one: McLaurin Gallup RobbyA 

3)Start two in .5ppr: Mixon, McCoy, Sony or one of the WR up top?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
In a season long league, should I start Dalton (pukes in mouth), Daniel Jones, Kirk Cousins (with 2 sqweeky wheel WRs?), or Bridgewater? Josh Allen avail too

Hey sig,

Ppr flex question: hines, pascal, Emmanuel Sanders, dj moore or Hollywood brown.

Also ros in ppr which rb would you stash between: Edmonds, mattison or pollard

Thank you

Sig, appreciate all the content!  Predict the future for me.  Give me a few week 6 waiver darlings!

First Time caller, long time listener. 

How much longer are you rolling out Watkins or are you looking to trade him. His stats vs Zone shows he pops off much more vs Zone than Man and with the Colts is this a sell high game for Sammy?

You favorite lottery ticket RB stash (or if possible just rank them all):

• Darwin Thompson
  • Tony Pollard
  • Ryquell Armstead
  • Jaylen Samuels
  • Darrell Henderson
  • Damien Harris
  • Chase Edmonds
  • Someone else?

Would you consider a good strategy to stack on consistent WR via trades and get low volume RB that are not rostered so much like say Frank Gore or AP.

Need 3 (1 WR/2 Flex) PPR - M. Sanders, Smokey Brown, DJ Moore, Hardman, T. Eifert, Darrel Williams 

Or pick up and start one of C. Edmonds, A. Tate, M. Sanu, D. Pettis, Mattison, Coutee?

Best D for this week: CAR, NO, CIN, HOU, SF, KC

Best stashes 2 RB/WR for season changing potential (have room for 2) - Mattison, Pollard, Edmonds, Armstead, Mostert, D. Thompson, D. Harris, Pettis, Coutee

Have Carson, trade Moore for Fuller and Penny?

1ppr, grabbed A. Tate and Allison (have D. Adams and his toe), also have C. Samuel. Would need to drop one of these for Pettis. Then would need to play 2 WR and 2 flex . Have Brieda and R. Freeman on bench as well. Thoughts?

Hey Sig!

Pick 3;

Edelman vs WAS

Gordon vs WAS

Evans vs NO

Fitzgerald vs CIN

McLaurin vs NE

Johnson vs BAL

Pick 1;

Gallman vs MIN

Singletary vs TEN

Coleman vs CLE

Jones II vs NO

Many thanks in advance!

BLOOM!

Thanks so much for giving us your $.02

PPR - If you own MANdrews and Engram, which one are you trying to sell?

PPR DYNASTY- please rank if possible, thank you

Gio

Mostert

Walton

Dexter Williams

Pettis

Auden Tate

Kumerow

Callaway 

Higgins

TIA and GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK!

PPR league. Need one RB and one flex to fill out the lineup. Here are my options:

* M. Sanders vs NYJ -- Game script should be positive. Howard present but maybe Sanders has gets some chances.

* Darrel Williams vs INDY -- Was hoping that Damien would be out, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Could be three way split.

* T. Coleman (Assume Questionable) vs CLE -- Shanahan saying Coleman is "100%." May be in the mix Monday night. Although that's a problem. I will not know until Monday night if he's active.

* D. Pettis vs CLE -- I'm hoping the bye week got him integrated and ready to roll. I could have Coleman and Pettis left for a last spot for flex come Monday night and wait on that last decision.

One thing I could do: Roll with Sanders in my RB slot then wait first for Sunday night. If Damien Williams out, roll with Darrel. If Damien starts, then wait for Monday night to see which way the wind is blowing and start either Coleman or Pettis. (Also, D. Samuel is sitting on the wire).

Which RB and which flex?

Thanks!

0.5 ppr  +5 100 yds

Pick me a winner...

Diontae Johnson

Curtis Samuel

M. Hardman (may need to hold in reserve for Sunday night/own Watkins)

Thank you!

Is Melvin Gordon good to go for a flex spot?

PPR league. Owner of OJ Howard here who is concerned.

I see D. Knox on the wire along with B. Watson. Howard faces CAR which doesn't look like a good matchup on paper. Knox faces a TN D that has given up points to the TE position and J. Allen has been cleared to playand Kroft already ruled out. Watson may or may not be a factor this week...don't think he got in much practice time

However, I'd have a decision to make on dropping. Would you drop any of the following for Knox or Watson for this week to replace OJ?

* R. Burkhead (Questionable) -- He's dinged. Starting to wonder if I got the one good game out of him I'll get this year.

* Darrel Williams -- Is the dream over? Or hold onto the lotto ticket? 

* A. Mattison -- Another lottto ticket I'm holding.

Stand pat with OJ this week?

Even if starting OJ, pick up Knox or Watson...and drop who?

Thanks!

q1: 0-4, now projected to lose by 20 this week after thursday.

considering im down by 20, help me fill out my lineup: need 1 RB, 2 WR's, and 1 flex: 0.5ppr

rb's:  Melvin gordon, michel

wr's: will fuller, mike williams, gallup, demarcus robinson, deebo

Trade question. PPR and 1QB league where passing TDs are 4 points.

I own both L. Jackson and J. Goff at QB. Hard to bench Jackson right now and after last night's game the owner of Will Fuller would like to trade Fuller for Goff straight up.

Here's my WR depth:

* WR1: K. Allen

* WR2: T. Lockett.

* WR Bench: P. Dorsett & D. Pettis

Pros on Fuller: Oustanding schedule coming up (although I'd miss this week's tasty ATL matchup, added depth at WR position with bye weeks, and it seems like Watson is just  missing him as Fuller is #12 in air yards.

Cons on Fuller: He's boom bust, tends to get injured. Also, Goff's schedule aligns nicely with Jackson's in the case where maybe, just maybe, Jackson isn't the real deal.

Also, I'm eyeballing Jackson's bye week and I see Brees available (vs AZ), Mariota (TB), Cousins (Wash), Minshew (NYJ), and Flacco (@Indy).

Trade Goff for Fuller? Or Stand Pat?

Thanks!

.5 PPR.  I am a touchdown underdog this week.  I need a WR3 and a flex.  Please choose from the list below thank you.

• Shepard vs Minn
  • Pettis vs Cle
  • Hardman vs Ind
  • Wilkins @ KC if Mack doesn't play

Thanks Sig,

FFPC scoring:

Need 2 of the following:

F.Gore @ Tenn

R.Burkhead @ Wash

D.Westbrook @ Car

M.Sanu @ Hou

A.J. Brown vs Buff

J.Doyle @ KC

And 2 of the following:

P.Barber @ NO

R.Burkhead @ Wash

I.Smith @ Hou

J.Crowder @ Phi

M.Godwin vs Cleve

O.J. Howard @ NO

If James Connor is out which 1:

G.Bernard vs AZ

P.Barber @ NO

Thanks for all your help Bloom!

12 team leagues, 1 PPR, standard scoring

Start 1 Flex:  Hardman vs Ind;  Edmonds @ Cinci;  Freeman @ LAC

Start 2 RB's:  I. Smith @ Hou;  D.Williams vs Ind;  R. Freeman @ LAC;  Edmonds @ Cinci

good Morning Sig! hopefully you didn't lose by 0.5pts last week like I did... but that was week 4, let's focus on week 5!

I currently have JAX defense, but the following DST's are available:

• BUF
  • NO
  • CAR
  • KC
Which DST do you like best this week and (if different) who do you like for the ROS?

A̶l̶s̶o̶,̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶T̶y̶r̶e̶e̶k̶ ̶H̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶e̶k̶?̶ ̶ (edit: already answered by Andy Reid). of course they have the SNF game, so if he's active we likely won't know till after the morning games are already going. 

Lastly, would you drop TJ Hock for any of the below (Kelce is my TE1):

• K. Hunt (I own Chubb)
  • A. Mattison
  • C. Herndon
  • H. Henry
  • D. Petis

With Conner and Adams iffy...I have question marks.

Need 1 RB, 1 WR, and 1 flex in standard scoring.

RB:  Conner, Lindsay, Miles Sanders, Breida, Darrel Williams (obviously depends on Damian)...already had Carson play.

WR:  Ridley, Chark, McClarin, Adams  (Allen already in my lineup)

D...Jax or Cleveland this week?

.25ppr

-pick 1 WR: Edelman at was, Diggs at nyg, Gordon at was, TY Hilton at kc

-pick 1 FLEX: WR above not picked, Melvin Gordon vs den, J.Jacobs vs chic, Rojo at nyg

-pick 1 TE: Olsen vs jax, Howard at no, Eifert vs az

Better Non-PPR Flex for Wk 5:

Jordan Howard

Damian Williams

Darnell Williams

Add/Drop/Start for wk 5:

Drop OJ Howard for Tyler Eifert on a 1 week rental, or stick with OJH one more week before Herndon comes back off my bench? Up 49 after Russ/Kupp last night.

Hey Sig

PPR

RB2- DWill (back from injury) or Howard

WR2 & 3 (pick 2)-  Chark, Robby A, Gallup and Dede Westbrook

TIA as always!

Heg Sig,

Non-ppr standard scoring league. I need to start 2 flex out of this group.

Mack - with him playing sunday night, I can either start him or watkins and play the best one.

Watkins - please see above; Now Watkins is listed as questionable with a hammy

Allen Robinson

Boyd

Thanks for the advice!!

Hey Sig -

Winston or Ryan - close match with opponent starting Godwin?

Winston, Murray , or Rivers - I am rostering 3 to play keep away from my opponent.  Who to keep as my backup out of Murray or Rivers?   Murray has NYG for Winston's bye. 

.5 PPR - Diggs or Samuel? 

Bench WR drop Hardman for Robby Anderson given his playoff schedule?

Thanks!

Need to start 2 in .5 ppr.  Have the following to choose from:

James White

David Montgomery

Will Fuller

Tyrell Williams

Also, SF D or Buffalo D?

Hey Sig need a little help in a standard league.

need a RB, WR, and flex from the following

sony Michel, Ronald Jones, Darrel Williams, Tyler Boyd, dJ Chark, Demarcus Robinson. 

Eifert or Howard for TE?

Hello once again: I have a couple of questions this week:

1) Need a flex from the following:

Frank Gore

DeMarcus Robinson

Calvin Ridley

2) Was also contemplating dropping Darrell Williams and picking up Gallup, Diontae Johnson, or Aiden Tate to get a bit of depth at WR

Scoring

0.5 PPR, 1 point per 10 yards, 2 point bonus after 100 and 150 yards

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for doing this, Sig! 

I don't need to start Dalton the next couple weeks in my 2 QB league. Would you drop him Sunday morning for Darnold? 

Sigmund, am I on the couch kinda? Maybe the love seat. 

1.) Start/Sit

I’m scared of getting the bad Ju Ju? Dr. Jene has me freaked out about his toe as if offense wasn’t bad enuf. I have to choose between 3 of these: JujuMVS, Dorsett, Ridley, mecole, Pettis. (Full ppr, bonus at 100yds) I feel better starting MVS, Dorset, Ridley over Ju but it’s close on Ridley, this is perfect game for Ridley to hit his ceiling. I guess I need u to tell me I’m not crazy. For what it’s worth I need ceiling. 

2.) Defense Strategy:

been riding NE defense since start of the year and it’s been glorious, going to come to a crashing halt soon, any defenses out there good to target with good end of season schedules? 

3.) Stashes

been rotating thru speculating on backup rbs hoping to hit gold for an RB2 (Currently Starting Tevin unless good news emerges on Darrel). I Picked up Hines, but blah. I’m content with dropping Hines and kicker, to speculate on Ryquell and Chase in 1 pm games. I’ll pick up a kicker later if they don’t hit and pivot one to tony pollard.  

Is ryquell and chase the best speculation rbs in the 1 pm slate? and would u drop Hines (cuz I can start Tevin) in order to speculate, or hold Hines to speculate on him? he may have ppr value ROS as much as Chase/Ryquell could (Mack injury history)? 

Thnx, have no idea how u read & answer all these and do live show before kickoff! 

Hi Sig!

Standard; Going with LeVeon + Shady... need a flex; DFreeman or JHoward... (or both and benching one of the starters)

Hey sig, 

Keeper league, I'm tanking this year and have loaded up on picks for the next year. 

Would you trade calvin ridley who can be kept in the 9th round for 1 more year, for Diggs who can be kept in the 3rd round for the next 2 years?

I would be trading away ridley.

Great to have a resource like you to bounce things off. Thanks for your help in the past.

ROS questions in PPR league:

1) I have Engram as my TE1. How would you rank the following the ROS as a TE2? Cook, Herndon and Everett?

I'm losing patience with Cook and not sure he can/will turn it around despite expert rankings having him ranked in the 12-15 range ROS.

2) ROS WR: I have JuJu, C. Samuel, Gallup and McLuarin. Robby Anderson and Dionte Johnson are available on the waiver wire. Would you drop any of my existing WRs for either? I could also drop Miles Sanders instead of a WR but I like Sanders down-the-stretch potential. I like what Anderson did late in the season last year, do you see that happening again this year?

Hello and THANK YOU.

League #1: PPR:

TE  - Olson or Waller?

Major issue here and Need 1:  FYI and please NOTE the following:......rolling with Jones and Lindsay @ RB because not certain about Mack on a late game (Wilkens is handcuffed).  Also have McLauren who a this point is 50/50, based on what I've read thus I have different scenarios for FLEX - - - - WDIS @ Flex?  

• Hold on Mack if active? and insert Wilkens @ game-time if Mack is NOT active?
  • McLauren if active?  But going against NE so kind of NOT digging that option
  • Cole Beasly (FWIW and FYI I'm starting Hopkins and Evans @ WR)

League #2: PPR:

RB - (Pick 2) Melvin Gordon, Marlon Mack (same kind of scenario as above but Wilkens NOT rostered/handcuffed at the moment) Sony Michel, Chris Thompson,  Darrell Williams

*Might I consider dropping Thompson or Williams for Wlkens and handcuff to Mack?

WR - (Pick 1) JuJu or McLauren (assume both are active and healthy)

Flex - (Pick 1) any player not selected for RB or WR

DEF - Tenn or Buff

1. .5ppr. Flex -J. Howard, A. Tate, or Pettis?

2. .5ppr. Flex- Beasley , Pettis, Allison or M. Hardman?

Thanks

0.5 PPR, otherwise fairly standard scoring:

1.  Pick two RBs from: Sony Michel; D. Freeman; and R. Jones;

2.  Pick two WRs from: A. Jeffrey; J. Gordon; D. Robinson; Dorsett (Kupp already played from me on Thursday, Yay!).

3.  Pick anyone of the above players for Flex.

cheers SigBlo.

No PPR, need 3 from the following

Damien Williams, Darrell Williams, James, White, Tyler Boyd, David Montgomery, DJ Chark, Gallup (if he plays)

Also

Kittle or Andrews?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread