What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official Road to the 2020 Belmont Stakes * * * MAXFIELD OUT (1 Viewer)

QuizGuy66 said:
So after my....oh 10 minutes of research I'll make my picks.  Track ain't open and I don't want to get a horse app and go total degen so just for fun today.

$5 ATB on #10

$1 Exacta Box 10, 3, 8, 4

$1 Trifecta Box 10, 3, 8, 4

$51 investment.  Good luck all!

:deadhorse:

-QG
i have tvg, suppose if you sent me money, i could make your wager.

i have tvg, suppose if you sent me money, i could make your wager.
Naah I can literally sign up here in NJ.  Protecting my own wallet from myself lol.  (Side note I would be small potatoes by fbg standards but still).

I see though that my pronouncement has moved the odds on Pneumatic from 17-1 down to 8-1

-QG

I hit the $5000 First and Last betonline contest.  How many players do you think will be splitting the prize?  Over/under 2500?  :lmao:  

Tiz The Law finished the @BelmontStakes

in 12.1 for the last furlong and 36.9 for the last three. That emphatically checks both boxes in @TracksideJennie's sub-13 and sub-38 Final Fractions Theory for the @KentuckyDerby

Tiz The Law finished the @BelmontStakes

in 12.1 for the last furlong and 36.9 for the last three. That emphatically checks both boxes in @TracksideJennie's sub-13 and sub-38 Final Fractions Theory for the @KentuckyDerby

tremendously powerful & economical stride. he was given nothing here to puzzle over, so he didnt puzzle anything, which was what gave pause. Tiz was my first crush of the season, so i'm as glad he won the first leg as i am sad he wont face much of this unprecedentedly talented class on the Trail

Maximum Security racing in the San Diego Handicap at Del Mar today.   Doesn't look like he should be challenged.   

Pick 6:

3/9,4/3,9/9/5/8,2,1

I happened to meet the owner of Wells Bayou a couple weeks ago when I was in Arkansas.    They had never intended to race him in the Derby and he's recovering from a bruised foreleg, but now that it's moved to September they're considering it.   Brad Cox told them he's going to be a better four year old though so they're aiming him at the Breeder's Cup Classic and expect big things from him next year.

Nice card at Del Mar today.   Maximum Security and Midcourt rematch in the Pacific Classic after a great race a few weeks back where Midcourt tried to run away from the field but Maximum Security reeled him in and won by a nose.    United is going to be a heavy favorite in the Del Mar Handicap, but I don't see anyone beating him.   For the fillies in the Del Mar Oaks, Laura's Light has been a consistent winner.   

Chalk, chalk, chalk.

Do see some value in Baja Sur in the 3rd.  Morning line 5-1.   

Nice card at Del Mar today.   Maximum Security and Midcourt rematch in the Pacific Classic after a great race a few weeks back where Midcourt tried to run away from the field but Maximum Security reeled him in and won by a nose.    United is going to be a heavy favorite in the Del Mar Handicap, but I don't see anyone beating him.   For the fillies in the Del Mar Oaks, Laura's Light has been a consistent winner.   

Chalk, chalk, chalk.

Do see some value in Baja Sur in the 3rd.  Morning line 5-1.   
Warren’s Showtime upset special in the 9th

Maximum Security was dominant.   Had an up and down day.  Should have just bet Rispoli in every race.  He's unconscious.   

Maximum Security was dominant.   Had an up and down day.  Should have just bet Rispoli in every race.  He's unconscious.   
I think he’s the best turf rider in the US right now.  He’s better than Prat out here and that is saying something. Better than Castellano, Rosario or either Ortiz in NY IMO or Leporeaux? in the Midwest.

post draw:

1.Finnick the Fierce (50-1)

2. Max Player (30-1)

3. Enforceable (30-1)

4. Storm the Court (50-1)

5. Major Fed (50-1)

6. King Guillermo (20-1)

7. Money Moves (30-1)

8. South Bend (50-1)

9. Mr. Big News (50-1)

10. Thousand Words (15-1)

11. Necker Island (50-1)

12. Sole Volante (30-1)

13. Attachment Rate (50-1)

14. Winning Impression (50-1)

15. NY Traffic (20-1)

16. Honor A.P. (5-1)

17. Tiz The Law (3-5)

18. Authentic (8-1)

Best 2nd gate in Derby history - that's fo sho. Top 3 favorites 17-16-18, nobody under 15-1 in the primary gate

Users who are viewing this thread