What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chiefs - Colts Week 5 (1 Viewer)

If I don't play FF next year I won't watch a minute of this crappy league..

Horrible officiating, Flags every play, then reviews to get calls right and they still don't.

Huh? Shady is notorious for carrying the ball like a loaf of bread and getting it knocked away. This wasn’t really one of those times, but ball security has definitely been an issue for him throughout his career.
He’s got 22 fumbles in 2800+ touches. I don’t consider that to be a mad fumbler. 

The NFL shouldn’t allow anyone associated with NFL refs review these replays. Those replays should be reviewed by a completely separate entity that has no relationship to the refs or the referee association.

I love Indy's playcalling in this game. It's like a 1960s ground-and-pound classic.

Oh, and MARLON MACK IS ONE OF THE BEST BACKS IN THE LEAGUE.

One of the...20?  15?  In a league of 32 teams, how high up the list do you have to get to be "one of the best?" 

Because I don't see Mack as top 10, which is where I would draw that line at the most generous.
OK

Love the play calling on most of that drive, but they got cute on the 2nd down play and cost them a good chance at a TD.  Why not just keep pounding it up in the middle on 2nd and 2? 

Crushing KC’s will with grinding runs up the middle and then give Mathieu a chance to make a game turning play. Great job by him but such a stupid play call 

Users who are viewing this thread