What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Week 6 (1 Viewer)

Going with this for cash:

Ryan

Carson/Fournette/Bell

Cupp/Fitz/Diggs 

Hooper

Baltimore

Good luck everybody

Rocking this in my cash LU:

L.Jack - Chubb/Fournette/Bell - M.Thomas/Gallup/Fitz - Andrews - Minn

Good luck everybody!!

Really need to adjust my ratios.  Just get sucked into the gpp thing every week.  Looks like up $20.  

Cash hit for 133.14, I think mostly because I went with Chubb/L.Jackson.  Nothing else was great, but all scored between 7-15pts, and I guess that's what you need in cash.  Hit all the contests it was in, even the two 5man contests and the 25cent gpp, so $17.25 in, $38.10 out for cash.   Hit on a couple gpps, but overall my gpp entries lost me $2.  

Really need to adjust my ratios.  Just get sucked into the gpp thing every week.  Looks like up $20.  

Cash hit for 133.14, I think mostly because I went with Chubb/L.Jackson.  Nothing else was great, but all scored between 7-15pts, and I guess that's what you need in cash.  Hit all the contests it was in, even the two 5man contests and the 25cent gpp, so $17.25 in, $38.10 out for cash.   Hit on a couple gpps, but overall my gpp entries lost me $2.  
I hear you.  I get sucked into the GPP every week.  I don't play anything above $3 (other than the $5 single entry), but I put enough in thatI am only breaking even or a little above.  It would also help if I could get both of my 50/50 & double lineups to work (I usually do 2 for insurance but it might be time to look at that also).  All that said I am still up this wee by $17.

I hear you.  I get sucked into the GPP every week.  I don't play anything above $3 (other than the $5 single entry), but I put enough in thatI am only breaking even or a little above.  It would also help if I could get both of my 50/50 & double lineups to work (I usually do 2 for insurance but it might be time to look at that also).  All that said I am still up this wee by $17.
I used to do this frequently, but I try to avoid it now.  50/50's aren't offering you huge winnings to begin with.  If you hedge your bets to protect yourself, it seems difficult to gain ground with your bankroll.  I never play gpps unless they are some sort of freeroll for something like loyalty rewards.  I am sure my earnings potential is limited by this strategy, but I am comfortable with it.  I started this game a few years back with a $25 deposit (was enticed by the free FBG subscription), and I have run that amount up to almost $500.  I played small amounts for quite a while, but I have started increasing my amount in play of late.  Although my total amount in play has risen, I still play the tiny $2 - 100 entry 50/50 games.  Whenever I used to try and branch out to the double ups, triple ups and such I never seemed to have much success.  I guess I am only good enough to beat half the field on a consistent basis.  My other problem is that I never withdraw funds.  I just leave the nest egg in the account to continue to play with.  I fully expect at some point I will go out in a blaze of glory trying for a big score, and I will walk away from this game having lost $25...  :lmao:   :bag:

I used to do this frequently, but I try to avoid it now.  50/50's aren't offering you huge winnings to begin with.  If you hedge your bets to protect yourself, it seems difficult to gain ground with your bankroll.  I never play gpps unless they are some sort of freeroll for something like loyalty rewards.  I am sure my earnings potential is limited by this strategy, but I am comfortable with it.  I started this game a few years back with a $25 deposit (was enticed by the free FBG subscription), and I have run that amount up to almost $500.  I played small amounts for quite a while, but I have started increasing my amount in play of late.  Although my total amount in play has risen, I still play the tiny $2 - 100 entry 50/50 games.  Whenever I used to try and branch out to the double ups, triple ups and such I never seemed to have much success.  I guess I am only good enough to beat half the field on a consistent basis.  My other problem is that I never withdraw funds.  I just leave the nest egg in the account to continue to play with.  I fully expect at some point I will go out in a blaze of glory trying for a big score, and I will walk away from this game having lost $25...  :lmao:   :bag:
We all have our playing styles, and that's cool.  

I hear you on the bolded.  Seems like if I do either:  more than $20 in a cash LU, do the 3x contests, or a gpp more than $3 entry, I end up dudding.   What I have been having success with is the 5 man contests.  Since they are so variable, there have been weeks when I barely cash a 50/50, but that LU wins one of these for 4.5x my entry.  IMO it is much better to enter a cash LU in a couple of these than in the 3x and 5x contests.   Problem is, you have to be careful because I have noticed a lot of times on days it is the same couple people in all the 3man and 5man contests, so I enter one, write the names down of the other contestants, then wait a day or so and get another one without any of those same people.  That way I could be in two or three contests, but have 8-12 different lineups to compete against.  

Threw a couple lineups out there for tonight. Maybe a combined 2 bucks? Same as a scratch off ticket 🤷‍♂️. Wanted to see if I get lucky. Got both RBs in them both and galloday. Each one has a qb and a flyer player. Mixed it up at captain between RBs. But go packers!! (My survivor leagues depend on you )

Last edited by a moderator:
$250.00 in $387.5 out mostly due to winning a $25 5 man winner take all

Thu-Mon GPP min cashed at 143.9

Cash LU of Lamar/Carson/Fournette/Chark Jr/Boyd/McLaurin/Hooper/Ingram/Mia scored 138.74 and cashed all

Cash LU of Lamar/Chubb/Bell/Thiel/Boyd/Fitz/Hooper/Fournette/Wash scored 142.44 and cashed all

Cash LU of Ryan/Chubb/Fournette/MThomas/Theil/Sanu/Hooper/MBrown/Wash scored 139.84 and cashed all and took down the 5 man

Only had one GPP min cash, 145.64

At this point I'm not sure how you don't start Ryan at QB for cash, his floor is so high right now

Broke even in the main slate.

Won 6 tickets to the Million maker next week and $15 in the Monday night slate.

Came very close to winning some big satellites and some big money.

Users who are viewing this thread