What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

K Murray or D Watson Week 6 (1 Viewer)

Jamesinaz

Footballguy
Sort of a 1st world problem here.  I haven't played Kyler Murray yet this year.  And he has steadily improved in real football terms.  This week he faces a lame ATL defense in what should be a shootout in AZ.  I really like his chances to be a top 3 QB in week 6.  On the negative side he is lacking one of his better received in Kirk.

Watson looks to be in a shootout of his own vs KC in KC.  But KC has a better D and it could be a hard day on Watson if they don't slow the pass rush.

Seriously considering Murray.  Thoughts?  

Kc's defense is beat up and not much better than the Cardinals. The real question is will Houston follow the blue print of running a ton to keep the KC offense on the bench. Houstons running game is not as good as Detroit or Indy but they may try. 

Kirk and Byrd are trending towards playing which would be great for the Cards. 

I suck at 50/50 decisions so I'll leave it to you.

Thanks.  It is a quandary.  I am heavily favored this week and may start Murray for the first time "just because".  

If Christian Kirk was healthy I would like Murray better but Watson is the better play.  Murray gets a downgrade because of Kirk's health.

If Christian Kirk was healthy I would like Murray better but Watson is the better play.  Murray gets a downgrade because of Kirk's health.
In some ways I don't think it matters.  His main WR is still there and I think with DJ ailing he will run more.  I am seriously thinking of starting him AND Chase Edmonds as my flex.

I played it safe and chose Watson.  Will not be surprised if Murray surpasses even this good day for Watson.  Doesn't matter.  Team is good today with Chubb and return of T Hill.

Users who are viewing this thread