What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 7 (1 Viewer)

Galileo

Footballguy
Monday night football is on and it is time to enter my first placeholder for the week.

Murray, Cook, Fournette, Jacobs, Kupp, G. Tate, J. Brown, Henry, Min

I think there are several QB options this week that could be good plays...budget will decide.  Looks like Barkley is practicing again and may return to a juicy match up, but I am always leary of players in their first game back.  Cook and Fournette seem like automatics for the week and then there are several possibilities that could fill my flex.  Carson, D. Johnson, Mack, Ingram all seem to be viable options.  I think Kupp has a bounce back week and Goff has a chance to right the ship against Atlanta.  Not sure about Tate yet, but good match up at a decent price.  May feel the need to get Engram into the TE slot, and If I do, I will likely not play Tate.  John Brown looks like good value vs. Miami.  Looks like another week to look for value at WR as I spend up at RB.  Henry looked good in his return this week vs. Pit and is pretty cheap.  As i said earlier, it may be hard to not play Engram vs. ARI.  But I do think there are some options at this position for the week.  Can't always say that about TE.  Kittle, Andrews, Hooper, and even Everett seem like viable options.  MIN defense seems under priced again this week...although they will be on the road, they will catch Detroit on a short week after playing MNF.

Monday night football is on and it is time to enter my first placeholder for the week.

Murray, Cook, Fournette, Jacobs, Kupp, G. Tate, J. Brown, Henry, Min

I think there are several QB options this week that could be good plays...budget will decide.  Looks like Barkley is practicing again and may return to a juicy match up, but I am always leary of players in their first game back.  Cook and Fournette seem like automatics for the week and then there are several possibilities that could fill my flex.  Carson, D. Johnson, Mack, Ingram all seem to be viable options.  I think Kupp has a bounce back week and Goff has a chance to right the ship against Atlanta.  Not sure about Tate yet, but good match up at a decent price.  May feel the need to get Engram into the TE slot, and If I do, I will likely not play Tate.  John Brown looks like good value vs. Miami.  Looks like another week to look for value at WR as I spend up at RB.  Henry looked good in his return this week vs. Pit and is pretty cheap.  As i said earlier, it may be hard to not play Engram vs. ARI.  But I do think there are some options at this position for the week.  Can't always say that about TE.  Kittle, Andrews, Hooper, and even Everett seem like viable options.  MIN defense seems under priced again this week...although they will be on the road, they will catch Detroit on a short week after playing MNF.
I had the same impulse when I looked at the slate and put in a dummy LU.  

It is going to be rough narrowing down the 3 RBs to pick in cash.  Cook/Fournette/Jones/Carson/Johnson/Jacobs all jumped out.  Others in good spots like Barkley as well.  My first impulse was to go with Cook/Jones/D.Johnson, but it's hard to pass on Fournette vs. Cinci.  

TE on FD I am not going to get too cute.  There a bigger drop in prices on DK, but they are all right together on FD.  I wish Waller had more TD equity as I think he would be a good option since he has the highest rating, but will probably look at Engram and Kittle.    

What stood out to me looking at the WOPR, target % etc for WRs is that there aren't many "big name" Wrs at the top of those lists.  I wrote down the 20 WRs with the best WOPR on the main slate in the last 4 weeks, and M.Thomas was #1, but is at the Bears.  Kupp was in the top 10, and Hopkins was barely in the top 20.   The top of the list is guys like McLaurin, A.Rob, Fuller, Diggs, Shepard, Chark, M.Williams.   Like you said - maybe another week to spend down at WR.   Yet again, there are some interesting (basically the same as the last month) names in the 5K range.    Westbroom, Sanu, Ridley, Fitz, Boyd, M.Jones, Kirk, A.Tate, G.Allison, John Brown all under 6k, and right above them guys like M.Williams, Fuller, G.Tate.

As I stated in the week 6 thread, at this point I'm not sure starting anyone other than Ryan at QB for cash is wise.  He's yet to throw for less than 300 yards and has several games of 3 or more TDs

As I stated in the week 6 thread, at this point I'm not sure starting anyone other than Ryan at QB for cash is wise.  He's yet to throw for less than 300 yards and has several games of 3 or more TDs
On FD I tend to look more to the 2-3 guys with more of a rushing floor since there isn't the bonus for 300+ yds.  Not arguing against Ryan, but usually Jackson/Murray/Watson/Mahomes is where I look at first in cash.  

Allen is in consideration this week too at QB.  He rushed a ton vs. Miami last year.  Miami travelling to buffalo will be ugly.  

I coined a new term this year.  "Always go to the ATM for cash!"  (Always Target MIami)

Maybe I'm getting better at this thing, or maybe I'm just being lazy, but it felt super easy to fill a confident lineup on Fanduel this week for cash

Lamar Jackson

DJ, Fournette, Mack

Boyd, Lockett, Kirk

Engram

Saints

That's what I came up with.  DJ and Fournette are almost guaranteed TD's this week I think.  Mack on the other hand could be playing from behind, so TD's might be limited, I'm hoping the catches are going to be there to make up for it a bit.  Just extra yards in general is the goal there.  Boyd isn't scary with no Ramsey on the other side, likely from behind, enter volume for Boyd.  Lockett is just too good to be priced at WR15 in a likely shootout.  Kirk coming off injury maybe not the best option but bad defense, good matchup, ascending QB on the road need to throw to keep up.  At least that was my rationale for most of those players.  Seemed too easy.  

Maybe I'm getting better at this thing, or maybe I'm just being lazy, but it felt super easy to fill a confident lineup on Fanduel this week for cash

Lamar Jackson

DJ, Fournette, Mack

Boyd, Lockett, Kirk

Engram

Saints

That's what I came up with.  DJ and Fournette are almost guaranteed TD's this week I think.  Mack on the other hand could be playing from behind, so TD's might be limited, I'm hoping the catches are going to be there to make up for it a bit.  Just extra yards in general is the goal there.  Boyd isn't scary with no Ramsey on the other side, likely from behind, enter volume for Boyd.  Lockett is just too good to be priced at WR15 in a likely shootout.  Kirk coming off injury maybe not the best option but bad defense, good matchup, ascending QB on the road need to throw to keep up.  At least that was my rationale for most of those players.  Seemed too easy.  
Don't like Lamar, would prefer Ryan(could depend on Ramsey), Murray or even Allen.

Like L4, want to pair him with Carson,

Think you have to have Kupp in your cash LU somewhere and I feel the same for Buff even with Fitzmagic starting

Engram is someone I want to start as well but his knee worries me, my pivot will be H Henry

also looking at Montgomery/Henry/DJ at the flex or even Chark

I agree on Boyd, should see volume and hopefully is playing from behind.

So

Murray/L4/Carson/Kupp/Boyd/Fitz/HH/Chark/Buff

or

Murray/L4/Carson/Kupp/Boyd/Fitz/Waller/Montg/Buff

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't seen much anywhere about the bargain and stack potential for either Coleman or Brieda + SF defense against Washington.  Excellent run game, weak defense, road favorites.  I tend to favor Coleman as he got RZ carries and is the 1a to Brieda's 1b, but both are in a great spot, cheap at 6.2k / 5.6k, and stack well with 49ers Defense.  

Current cash:

Murray

Cook, Fournette

Cupp, Fitz, [A.Tate? Boyd? Ridley?]

Waller / Hooper

Coleman / Brieda

SF

Haven't seen much anywhere about the bargain and stack potential for either Coleman or Brieda + SF defense against Washington.  Excellent run game, weak defense, road favorites.  I tend to favor Coleman as he got RZ carries and is the 1a to Brieda's 1b, but both are in a great spot, cheap at 6.2k / 5.6k, and stack well with 49ers Defense.  

Current cash:

Murray

Cook, Fournette

Cupp, Fitz, [A.Tate? Boyd? Ridley?]

Waller / Hooper

Coleman / Brieda

SF
If I am having trouble deciding between players at the same position from the same team, I usually take that as a sign to avoid it all together.  Coleman may get his...Brieda may get his...Perhaps they both succeed, but this is too much uncertainty for me in a cash game scenario

@Megla - just curious what your issue with L.Jackson is?  Mentioned a few times that you don't like him this week.  

Like I said, I just love the rushing floor for cash.  Hard to beat getting that 10 rush floor from a QB and basically spotting yourself 5-7 points.  I get that he doesn't throw a ton.  

@Megla - just curious what your issue with L.Jackson is?  Mentioned a few times that you don't like him this week.  

Like I said, I just love the rushing floor for cash.  Hard to beat getting that 10 rush floor from a QB and basically spotting yourself 5-7 points.  I get that he doesn't throw a ton.  
I don't like the game script and I don't like E Coast teams traveling to West Coast and I don't like the noise factor in Seat.

Take a look at the Trend Spotting article, it explains why I feel Carson will have a big game against Balt and I see this leading to a slow paced game where the Balt offense gets limited series.  I'd much rather go Murray or Allen if I'm going QBs with rush potential in cash this week and use the $700 elsewhere.

Currently trying to decide if upgrading from Hooper to Engram is worth downgrading Matt Ryan to Kyler Murray or Josh Allen in cash.

Currently trying to decide if upgrading from Hooper to Engram is worth downgrading Matt Ryan to Kyler Murray or Josh Allen in cash.
If your options are Ryan+Hooper vs Murray/Allen+Engram, there's a greater risk/reward for the Falcons stack but a lower volatility of the second option.

Arizona/NYG is projected to be a fast paced game just like ATL/LAR.  Engram figures to get more targets than Hooper.  My vote would be for Engram/Murray.  

I've got Hooper currently but can't quite work out how to upgrade for Engram.... 

Changed my lineup a bit for cash

Went off Lamar Jackson to Kyler Murray.  He throws to DJ a lot and way more effective than if DJ rushes it so I feel I still get DJ points  Saves some money to move up Dalvin Cook instead of DJ.  Safer for a TD, not so concerned with catches on Fanduel than DK.  Wasn't sure if Mack would get me a TD or not, so I paid up a little more for Carson who is a beast lately.  In Seattle I like that game script more.  

Paid down for Lazard in a cheapy spot at min pricing 4500, hoping for just not a 0.  Allowed me to move up to Kupp to get some of that game in my lineup and still kept Boyd. 

New lineup is,

Kyler Murray

Fournette, Cook, Carson

Kupp, Boyd, Lazard

Engram

Lions (Just hoping for some sacks, maybe an INT from Cousins) - my only question about this lineup. 

Wanted a piece of Lindsay this week so doing a $6 GPP of

Allen/Lindsay/Fournette/Kupp/Fitz/Westbrook/HHenry/Cook/SF

Also sitting at 49.62 on a Mon=THur $4 GPP with Lindsay/McCoy/Hill/Fant left

Good luck

Zyphros said:
Changed my lineup a bit for cash

Went off Lamar Jackson to Kyler Murray.  He throws to DJ a lot and way more effective than if DJ rushes it so I feel I still get DJ points  Saves some money to move up Dalvin Cook instead of DJ.  Safer for a TD, not so concerned with catches on Fanduel than DK.  Wasn't sure if Mack would get me a TD or not, so I paid up a little more for Carson who is a beast lately.  In Seattle I like that game script more.  

Paid down for Lazard in a cheapy spot at min pricing 4500, hoping for just not a 0.  Allowed me to move up to Kupp to get some of that game in my lineup and still kept Boyd. 

New lineup is,

Kyler Murray

Fournette, Cook, Carson

Kupp, Boyd, Lazard

Engram

Lions (Just hoping for some sacks, maybe an INT from Cousins) - my only question about this lineup. 
WIth Adams, Allison and MVS looking to be out, is Lazard now a must-play in cash (a la Malcom Brown last week)?  If he's confirmed as a starting WR for the Packers, his ownership figures to be high but perhaps not as high as Brown's.  Certainly creates a lot of cap room to upgrade at TE / Def, etc., ... only now I'm stuck picking between Fitz and Ridley as WR2.  

Not sure if you really need Lazard.  It's pretty easy this week to go chalk at QB/RB/TE/D and still get good floor/upside guys at WR.  Going Lazard  doesn't let me upgrade from Colts D to Bills D which is the only real area I'm not mega-chalky and not playing a projected top option at the position. 

I mean it lets me move from Lockett to Kupp which is probably an upgrade , but I dont see much of a floor difference between the two.  

WIth Adams, Allison and MVS looking to be out, is Lazard now a must-play in cash (a la Malcom Brown last week)?  If he's confirmed as a starting WR for the Packers, his ownership figures to be high but perhaps not as high as Brown's.  Certainly creates a lot of cap room to upgrade at TE / Def, etc., ... only now I'm stuck picking between Fitz and Ridley as WR2.  
He will be 70%+ owned in cash but yes, he is a must play, you cant take the chance of sitting him and having him hit 3X+ and you not having him..

GB is projected to score 26.25 so they will have to throw some and Graham might be out as well

Not sure if you really need Lazard.  It's pretty easy this week to go chalk at QB/RB/TE/D and still get good floor/upside guys at WR.  Going Lazard  doesn't let me upgrade from Colts D to Bills D which is the only real area I'm not mega-chalky and not playing a projected top option at the position. 

I mean it lets me move from Lockett to Kupp which is probably an upgrade , but I dont see much of a floor difference between the two.  
Just a FYI, Lockett is projected to be shadowed by Humphries and the game script in that game looks to be very run heavy

Just a FYI, Lockett is projected to be shadowed by Humphries and the game script in that game looks to be very run heavy
Yeah, I feel like Baltimore's run D is better than we think and I feel like the game could be high scoring.  Also where are you seeing that Humphries will be shadowing?  ESPN's WR/CB matchup chart does not suggest this and Lockett is pretty chalky.  BAL overall is in the lower third in pass defense.  My cash WR pool is essentially

Cooper Kupp - My fav but he's expensive and I'm already going super chalky at every other position.  

Tyler Lockett - consistent, should have a decent floor.  Projected high scoring game.  

J Brown - playing Miami at home.  Risk here is game script but if Bills get ahead early, odds are Brown will be involved and get his points.  

Tyler Boyd - Plays for a bad team but is heavily targeted.  

Larry Fitzgerald - consistent targets. One of the highest paced games on the slate.  Volume will be there.  

Calvin Ridley - High expected points, super fast paced game.  Volume will be there as well.

He will be 70%+ owned in cash but yes, he is a must play, you cant take the chance of sitting him and having him hit 3X+ and you not having him..

GB is projected to score 26.25 so they will have to throw some and Graham might be out as well
This was my logic last week.  I didn't like the matchup for Malcom Brown against the 49ers, but given his expected ownership percentage, there was more risk in not having him (and him hitting 3x) vs. having him and suffering a dud (as it turned out).  And Lazard is in a much better matchup than Brown had last week, so there's greater risk that he hits 3x (which would only require 13.5 points... and he hit 14.5 last week in the 4th quarter).  

For my current cash its  Ridley/Everett/Brieda vs Lazard/Engram/Coleman.  

Yeah, I feel like Baltimore's run D is better than we think and I feel like the game could be high scoring.  Also where are you seeing that Humphries will be shadowing?  ESPN's WR/CB matchup chart does not suggest this and Lockett is pretty chalky.  BAL overall is in the lower third in pass defense.  My cash WR pool is essentially

Cooper Kupp - My fav but he's expensive and I'm already going super chalky at every other position.  

Tyler Lockett - consistent, should have a decent floor.  Projected high scoring game.  

J Brown - playing Miami at home.  Risk here is game script but if Bills get ahead early, odds are Brown will be involved and get his points.  

Tyler Boyd - Plays for a bad team but is heavily targeted.  

Larry Fitzgerald - consistent targets. One of the highest paced games on the slate.  Volume will be there.  

Calvin Ridley - High expected points, super fast paced game.  Volume will be there as well.
The Ravens have faced 1 quality RB and got gashed, there is a reason Carson is a top 3 DSF RB this week.

The podcast DSF Power Grid talked about Humphries and the Def philosophy of Balts d with the addition of Peters, he shadowed Boyd last week and held him to 3 for 10 yards.

I like the pool of WRs other than Locket mainly cause he cost so much, you can get Kupp/Lazard or even Kupp/Westbrook and still have enough to get chalk at QB with Ryan/Goff/Allen/Murray and Chalk at RB with L4 and Carson and chalkish at TE with Henry or Engram and still get Buff or SF in there

GPP guys I'm owning this week:

Josh Allen, Jared Goff, Kyler Murray, Daniel Jones, Leonard Fournette, Latavius Murray, Devin Singletary, Matt Brieda, Jamal Williams, Chase Edmonds, Auden Tate, Golden Tate, DJ Chark, Kenny Golladay, Calvin Ridley, TY Hilton, Adam Humphries, Darren Fells, TJ Hockenson.

This was my logic last week.  I didn't like the matchup for Malcom Brown against the 49ers, but given his expected ownership percentage, there was more risk in not having him (and him hitting 3x) vs. having him and suffering a dud (as it turned out).  And Lazard is in a much better matchup than Brown had last week, so there's greater risk that he hits 3x (which would only require 13.5 points... and he hit 14.5 last week).  

For my current cash its  Ridley/Everett/Brieda vs Lazard/Engram/Coleman.  
Yep, its the right way to think for cash.

BTW I much prefer the base of Lazard/Engram/Coleman for Cash

Any thoughts on running a lineup of only 1pm players on the main slate vs the 1pm only slate (for cash games)?  My current lineup is all 1pm guys.  On the one hand, the same players will have higher ownership at 1pm only vs. the Main slate, but on the other hand, I'm not exposed to blow ups in the 4pm games.

I'm trying to pick up a heavier share than normal of 1pm only games as a hedge, given the potential high scoring options in the Seattle/Baltimore game.  

Another OTOH - it seems like the non-Main Slate games are a bit harder likely due to attracting more difficult competition.  Seems like the Thursday and Main Slate are where most casual players go, and the 1pm only / 4pm only / other odd games like Superflex attract more seasoned players.  

Any thoughts on running a lineup of only 1pm players on the main slate vs the 1pm only slate (for cash games)?  My current lineup is all 1pm guys.  On the one hand, the same players will have higher ownership at 1pm only vs. the Main slate, but on the other hand, I'm not exposed to blow ups in the 4pm games.

I'm trying to pick up a heavier share than normal of 1pm only games as a hedge, given the potential high scoring options in the Seattle/Baltimore game.  

Another OTOH - it seems like the non-Main Slate games are a bit harder likely due to attracting more difficult competition.  Seems like the Thursday and Main Slate are where most casual players go, and the 1pm only / 4pm only / other odd games like Superflex attract more seasoned players.  
I only play cash in the main slate, for any other I'm doing strictly GPPs.  I may from time to time do a $5 or $10 H2H but that's it 

The Ravens have faced 1 quality RB and got gashed, there is a reason Carson is a top 3 DSF RB this week.

The podcast DSF Power Grid talked about Humphries and the Def philosophy of Balts d with the addition of Peters, he shadowed Boyd last week and held him to 3 for 10 yards.

I like the pool of WRs other than Locket mainly cause he cost so much, you can get Kupp/Lazard or even Kupp/Westbrook and still have enough to get chalk at QB with Ryan/Goff/Allen/Murray and Chalk at RB with L4 and Carson and chalkish at TE with Henry or Engram and still get Buff or SF in there
Yeah I dont think Carson is necessarily a bad play, but I got a little scared off after reading that BAL is only allowing 3.5 yards/carry other than Chubb and Chubb's success came from CLE using two tight end sets, which is something SEA wont be able to do.  It's enough to make me want to pivot to DJ instead.  

I'd be happy with Kupp/Lazard if all of those other GB WRs indeed dont play.  

Yeah I dont think Carson is necessarily a bad play, but I got a little scared off after reading that BAL is only allowing 3.5 yards/carry other than Chubb and Chubb's success came from CLE using two tight end sets, which is something SEA wont be able to do.  It's enough to make me want to pivot to DJ instead.  

I'd be happy with Kupp/Lazard if all of those other GB WRs indeed dont play.  
Pretty sure the top 3 GB WRs have been ruled out.

Have you looked at the RBs Balt faced outside of Chubb?  Even the Ariz game DJ was hurt so the 3.5 is very misleading.

I've come around to the Lazard camp.  There is just not much going on in Green Bay this week outside of Lazard.  He is going to have to produce, and if not, it can be absorbed since he is min priced and heavily owned.  

Current line up... Ryan, Cook, Fournette, Carson, Kupp, G. Tate, Lazard, Henry, MIN.   Still considering whether I should tweak to change Henry to Engram.  I still have $400, so I would need to free up another $700 to do it...

I've come around to the Lazard camp.  There is just not much going on in Green Bay this week outside of Lazard.  He is going to have to produce, and if not, it can be absorbed since he is min priced and heavily owned.  

Current line up... Ryan, Cook, Fournette, Carson, Kupp, G. Tate, Lazard, Henry, MIN.   Still considering whether I should tweak to change Henry to Engram.  I still have $400, so I would need to free up another $700 to do it...
I assume you go down from Tate then since you would have Engram? 

I assume you go down from Tate then since you would have Engram? 
yeah...could probably pick up a couple hundred dropping down to someone like John Brown who I had in my original line up.  I feel better about Brown now that his injury designation has been removed.  Probably could pick up the rest from defense or RB.  

Lat Murray is an auto play for cash now right?  
ill have him sprinkled in some more gpps now, but still a bit worried in cash. The volume will be there, but I have a hard time seeing that NO offense moving the ball steadily against a stout Bears defense. No Brees, no Kamara, no T. Smith, no Cook... solid defense of their own against a shaky bears offense. Feels like a low scoring game to me. 

I play mostly 50/50's for cash. I'll have 3 somewhat different lineups, but I'm looking for a better game script from my rbs. (I have a lot of fournette, Carson, cook, Barkley, dj, Coleman, Jacobs). QB is pretty set at mostly Allen, some goff, Ryan, Murray, Watson and I love Daniel Jones this week(mostly for gpp, but definitely in a few cash.  paying down at wr for high volume receivers at 2 of the 3 spots (Fitz, j brown, Boyd, Ridley...etc etc) and mixing with a lot of Hilton/Nuke/Kupp/Thielen... TE is between engram, kittle, Andrews, Henry, hooper and waller, mostly hooper, engrams knee has me mildly concerned, plenty of exposure there too. Paying up for Defense, Buffalo or SF, leaning SF mostly. My biggest "pay down" is the saints or bears. 

gpp's each have pieces of the players above, but are mostly just high upside builds/stacks

edit to add : thoughts on the lizard king for cash? Lazard in GB that is. I'm on the fence. I think if both MVS and Allison sit, he's a must play and a huge money saver that should easily get 3x his salary, but I still have my doubts. Its murkier if one of or both the other WRs play. I dunno, I'm torn. 

Allison and MVS both active.  Lazard still a go?  I assume he will still be highly owned as many will roll with previously submitted line ups.  He still may be a good value with both of those other guys on the field

Allison and MVS both active.  Lazard still a go?  I assume he will still be highly owned as many will roll with previously submitted line ups.  He still may be a good value with both of those other guys on the field
It's so easy NOT to use Lazard though.  I don't see him as a popular choice unless someone doesn't change an early week lineup.  GPP play now, not for cash.  

It's so easy NOT to use Lazard though.  I don't see him as a popular choice unless someone doesn't change an early week lineup.  GPP play now, not for cash.  
I switched my couple gpp LUs with Lazard in them to Duke Williams for a WTF play at 4.7K 

I really needed to trust my instincts and had a backup cash LU ready in case the GB WRs were a go and the very cheap Lazard wasn't as good of a play.  Sort of feel like I had to rework too much of my LU instead of just doing a quick pivot and don't really like the end result as much.  

Oh well - good luck everybody.  Somebody in here take down a gpp!!

My 3 Wrs and TE combined for 16.5 points   :(   I am barely hanging on in my 50/50s with mid 30's-low 40's positions.  I am just going to watch it all slip away over this last quarter of football on the main slate...

I really needed to trust my instincts and had a backup cash LU ready in case the GB WRs were a go and the very cheap Lazard wasn't as good of a play.  Sort of feel like I had to rework too much of my LU instead of just doing a quick pivot and don't really like the end result as much.  

Oh well - good luck everybody.  Somebody in here take down a gpp!!
I stayed with Lazard...mostly because I did not have any time this morning to think it through, but he actually gave me a better return for my $ than Kupp, Fitz, and Engram  

Absolutely cleaned out this week on FD too.  

Fitz, Ridley, Fuller, and Engram might have combined for 10 points? 

Wow...managed to hang on.  Low scoring week all around.  117.42 was good enough to cash.  So wild how I can score 140+ and lose everything one week and then put up less than 120 and be a winner.  I was in 18 contests and the highest pay line was 105.76.  Funny game.   $36 in...$64.80 out.

This is the reason chalk sometimes isn't good.  Evan Engram completely busted and he was 55% in my cash games.  You go just slightly contrarian and you can easily get an upper hand on the competition.  Same with Fournette who was ~90% in my cash games.  Not that he was bad, but if you picked right, Lat Murray or Chase Edmunds who should have been great late swaps, then again it's easy advantage over everyone else.  

Somehow I still won my cash lineups with Kyler, Engram, Larry Fitz, Boyd, Kupp.  

Edmonds wasn't really an easy call though, Johnson was active. Murray for sure though, I regret fading him.

Marvin Jones going off..unreal. I had Stafford in a few mid sized GPP's but only stacked him with Golladay and Hock lol

LOL, if you're going to be wrong be REALLY wrong

Decided to go with a single cash LU rather than the usual 2 or 3, KMurray killed my cash LU and me, scored 87, lost all cash entries, only thing that saved me from a huge loss was several GPPs cashing, $350.00 in $168 out

LOL, if you're going to be wrong be REALLY wrong

Decided to go with a single cash LU rather than the usual 2 or 3, KMurray killed my cash LU and me, scored 87, lost all cash entries, only thing that saved me from a huge loss was several GPPs cashing, $350.00 in $168 out
When you play a single line up, those weeks are going to happen sometimes.  The reverse is also true where they will all win.  The key is to have more of the latter. I'm 6-1 on the good side so far this year with every week all or nothing.  I prefer it that way.  When I'd play multiple line ups, I would inevitably end up splitting more frequently...limits losses, but also limits winnings for the week.  I treat the single line up more like a poker hand.  If I am pretty confident in my line up, I will push the pot and put more of my bankroll in play.  When I feel uneasy about my line up, I will play a smaller pot.  I guess I try to maximize winnings and limit loses in that way.  I think either approach could work, but I would be cautious about switching back and forth as you may not optimize either strategy.  

Users who are viewing this thread