What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 7 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Need an upside WR, PPR -  Lazard, Conley, Dorsett, C Davis, or AJ Brown? Can you rank in case I get beat off the wire for first choice. 

Trade M Sanders for Singletary? Better upside ROS? PPR 

Start Edmonds or Henderson if DJ and Gurley start? PPR

Last edited by a moderator:
This is more of a general question, but what to do with Austin Ekeler?  Is he a hold?  I feel nervous about playing him with Pouncey gone and Melvin splitting touches.  I'm sure there are a lot of us in this same predicament right now.  Thanks, as always!

NonPpr, 12 team league

who am i flexing ?

jordan howard @ dallas

david montgomery vs new orleans

allen lazard vs Oakland

mike williams @ tennessee

thanks

Hello Sig,

Total points league that's unusual in that it goes all the way through the Super Bowl. So if you grab a free agent today on an NFL team that makes the playoffs (e.g. Jacoby Brissett?) you get fantasy points for their playoff games, and it'll do you better in the long run than grabbing a similar free agent that doesn't make the playoffs (e.g. Garner Minshew). One QB per team. 

Knowing that, how do you rank the following 3? Josh Allen, Jacoby Brissett and Matthew Stafford. 

Thank you

.25ppr

* my Mahomes gave me 10pts before his injury. 
Need some pts to make up for it . Thanks for your thoughts below...

—WR pick 2:
Edelman at NYJ
TY Hilton vs Hou
Fuller at Ind
Diggs at Det
Gallup vs Phl
A.Cooper vs Phl ( less than 100%)

—Flex pick 1: 
WR above not picked, M.Gordon at Tn or Josh Jacobs at GB.

—Like to drop 2 WR to ww, which 2?
Fuller 
Diggs 
Gallup 

—Due to Mahomes injury which 1 or 2 QB to aim for:
Josh Allen, Sam Darnold, Jameis Winston, Minshew, Mayfield ??

thanks in advance!

10 team, standard, 1 keeper, IDP starting QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/Flex/LB/DB/DL, 8 bench spots.

1. Should I trade Russ Wilson + Hunter Henry (or Engram) for Todd Gurley?? I keep going back and forth for me, since I picked up Henderson and I can roll with Murray rest of year and I don't really believe in Gurley lasting 10 more weeks and getting better/healthier at the same time. 

2. I also need to drop one person for a LB this week with Devin Bush on bye... assuming I can't swing a 2/1 trade (no dice so far), who do I drop for a LB? Bush (ugh), Henderson (Gurley looks like he will play), Fuller, or Mattison? I would try and pick Mattison/Henderson back up again next week when FAAB runs again but my league looooves running backs. Right now I'm leaning Fuller since he will likely never start for me and there are some players on the WW I can look at next week (Pettis, Edwards, Hill). 

QB - Wilson, Murray

RB - Cook, Jones, Ingram, McCoy, Mattison, Henderson

WR - Hopkins, Evans, Fitzgerald, Fuller, Green (inj)

TE - Engram, Henry

LB - Bush

DB - Peppers (streaming)

DL/EDR - Hunter

Currently 6-0, so I'd even be ok just standing pat this week with a zero at LB and seeing what happens. 

Hurting after Lindsay last night.

Need a flex...

Breida @ Wash

McClaurin vs SF

Ridley vs LAR
Lazardvs Oak

Also have Sanders @ Dallas and Edmonds @NYG

Second Q...start any of those WRs over Keenan Allen against TN?

Thanks Sig,

FFPC scoring:

If D.D. Westbrook is out I need 4 of the following:

J.Williams vs Oak

L.Murray @ Chi

F.Gore vs Mia

D.K. Metcalf vs Balt

M.Sanu vs LAR

C.Beasley vs Mia

J.Doyle vs Hou

Need a QB:

A.Rogers vs Oak

D.Jones vs AZ

And again if D.D.Westbrook is out I need 1 of the following:

G.Bernard vs Jax

K.Stills @ Ind

D.Slayton vs AZ

T.Eifert vs Jax

Hey Sig-

.5 PPR  - pick 3 out of Alshon, Latavius, Boyd, and Edelman.

Diggs or Coleman?

Pick 3 - Boyd, Fitz, Cooks, Breida, and James White? 

Goedert or Fells?

Thanks!

Having to stream at QB. 10 team but most guys have 2 so waivers aren’t deep. Right now I have Minshew and Winston. Would you drop 1 or both for any of Brissett, Cousins, Rudolph(stash for next week vs Mia), Cam, Darnold or Baker? Thanks

Sup sig 

Need 2RBs, 1WR, 1 Flex in .5ppr league from:

Sony Mixon Lat Murray Dev Singletary edmounds

RobbyA or dorsett if he plays

Thanks

Hey Sig,

in a standard league, I need two: Gallup, Thelian, Fuller, and Fitz 

in a PPR league, I need to pick two of these three rb’s: Ekeler, Ingram and Edmonds. 

thx!

Hey Sig,

PPR

I finally am getting Barkley back into the lineup. 

I need one RB and flex out of:

Marlon Mack, Matt Brieda, Chase Edmonds (obviously only if DJ is out), Diggs, and Ridley. 

Thanks!

.5 PPR.  I’m a touchdown favorite this week.  Need a flex:

MVS if active

Duke Johnson @ Ind

Beasley vs Mia

Also do we queue the Chuck D and drop Malcom Brown?  Not a Gurley owner.  I need some WR depth.  Which should I pickup and stash?

Demaryius Thomas

N. Harry

Zay Jones

Diontae Johnson

Duke Williams

Standard scoring, horrible mish-mash of WR flex options, need 3:

Chark, Tyler Boyd, Gallup, Lazard

Kittle or Andrews?

Cousins or Rivers?

Thanks!

hi sig, too many injuries and byes, need your advice in a cpl of leagues.

league 1: 6pt pass td, start Wilson or Jackson?

league 2: ppr, 

pick 1rb out of the following to start: Bolden, Bernard, Smallwood, Gus Edwards, prosise, Walton. I lean Bolden, but Smallwood is better in PPR?

league 3: ppr

pick 2WRs out of the following:

corey Davis/Agholor/kumerow/p williams/Parker/Goodwin/Snead(if brown out?)/Byrd/a miller/Amendola/renfrow/jaron brown/ginn/stills

league 4: ppr scoring again,

My bench filled with CMC, kamara, t-will, green

I need upside on one of my rb and a flex spot to fight an uphill battle (35 pts deficit by projection). Currently I plan to start chase Edmund and Alex mattison. But I also have fells on my bench. And I can pick the following player from FA: ginn, d Thomas, snead (if Hollywood brown out?) , Anthony Miller, Amendola, Byrd, renflow, Goodwin, Duke williams, kumerow, David Moore, Jaron brown, Goedert, ebron,bolden, Bernard, penny, I Smith, prosise, Lewis, Smallwood 

Sorry I gave such a long list. Ppr league, do I stick to Edmund and mattison as two starter?

many tks

Tough call for me this week, Sig.

Start 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 FL

Tyreek played last night, and I can’t bench Chris Carson or Tyler Lockett. 

that leaves me 1 WR & 1 RB, + 1 flex to find 3 spots for 4, maybe 5 players.

Which combo do you start of 

L.Murray vs CHI

Singletary Vs MIA

Amari Cooper Vs PHI Also have Austin as a “just in case” if he’s a late scratch) 

Lazard at Oakland

Edmonds (Only if David Johnson is out) 

the bolded are who I’ve current got in my lineup. concerned about another early exit or decoy usage for AC. 

I’d prefer a healthy AC over Lazard, but prefer Lazard over Austin. Ugh 

i appreciate your help, thanks in advance. 
:)  

Hey Sig,

Thanks for all you do for the FF community.  You've helped me to many championships!

First question: is it time to drop Damien Williams?

Second: I'm lucky enough to have Wilson and Jackson as my QBs but I'm a little weak at RB with Gurley/Ekeler/Royce/Murray/Henderson.  

I was offered Winston/Fournette and my choice of Kirk/Olsen/M. Jones or Dorsett

for

Lamar/Gurley/Boyd

I'd be left with Hill/Lockett/Gallup/Pettis/Hardman.

I know I have to trade Lamar or Russell to improve another position but I feel like I'm giving up too much.

Thoughts?

Hey Bloom, Injuries are killing me, desperate for help.

12 team league, 1 PPR, standard scoring

T. Williams ruled out, MVS and C. Kirk are questionable. Should I drop T. Williams, for WW help, I need a 3rd WR.  I'm reading Williams might be out for an extended time period. I don't really have any other options to drop. 

Pick the best WW WR to pickup for week 7:  Kenny Stills;  Taylor Gabriel;  Jaron Brown

Mahomes is my starting QB, I have Dalton as my backup.  Should I play Dalton or pickup Bridgewater;  Carr;  Allen;  R. Fitzpatrivck or Moore

Pick 1 Flex:  D.Henderson @ Atl;  D. Knox vs Mia;  K. Stills @ Ind

Pick 1 Flex:  J. White @ NYJ;  Witten vs Phi;  Edmonds @ NYG;  L. Murray @ Chi;  D. Henderson @ Atl

Thanks! 

1 ppr. WR need 1 J. Meyers, D. Slayton, Agholor , Zay Jones, or Ryan Grant

5 ppr. Flex Pettis or A. Tate

.5 ppr.  TE-knox , Goddert, Ben Watson

Thanks

Sig, start two and drop two in full ppr:

-duke williams, Marquise Goodwin,  chase Edmonds, AJ Brown, Malcolm brown, MVS.

-Or pick up DT and drop two of the others. U guys have DT ranked highest but he gonna do anything at 31 vs tough Pats corners? 

im leaning starting duke williams (Waldman’s guy) and either Marquise Goodwin or dropping Goodwin! SF gotta get air game going don’t they?

I can wait for the 1pm game to end to see how Gurley looks and if he survives game then I guess I can feel better moving on or keeping Brown and also see what zay jones does. MVS very frustrating. Or I can role dice On Uber talented AJ and hope titans finally figure it out and start AJ tho I’d like to see Tannehill concertedly target him. Urggghh. 

thanx Sig, I know u don’t want to read these longs ones but I’m freaking out! 

PPR league. Who would you sit in this crew?

* K. Johnson vs DET -- Not a great matchup at all. Volume is there, but probably not much upside.

* A. Ekeler @TN -- Bad matchup, Gordon back.

* K. Allen @TN -- Has disappeared lately. Not a great matchup.

* W. Fuller @INDY -- Indy zone D could limit upside, but he's hard to sit.

Who sits the bench?

Thanks

Gordon or Mixon? Dede Westbrook or pickup one of Pettis, Jones, MVS, Beasley or Lazard? I need to win this week. Half PPR. 

Gordon or Kittle at the flex in standard. 

Thanks!

Pick one..,. Hines, Henderson, gio, walton, 0.5 ppr. My other back is gurley if that matters

Hi Bloom,

1pt/10yds, 6pts/TD, non-PPR. Need three WRs from Nuk, Lockett, Boyd, Lazard, Robby Anderson.

Thanks!

Hot Sauce Guy said:
Tough call for me this week, Sig.

Start 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 FL

Tyreek played last night, and I can’t bench Chris Carson or Tyler Lockett. 

that leaves me 1 WR & 1 RB, + 1 flex to find 3 spots for 4, maybe 5 players.

Which combo do you start of 

L.Murray vs CHI

Singletary Vs MIA

Amari Cooper Vs PHI Also have Austin as a “just in case” if he’s a late scratch) 

Lazard at Oakland

Edmonds (Only if David Johnson is out) 

the bolded are who I’ve current got in my lineup. concerned about another early exit or decoy usage for AC. 

I’d prefer a healthy AC over Lazard, but prefer Lazard over Austin. Ugh 

i appreciate your help, thanks in advance. 
:)  
I have Murray as a strong start this week. The bears defense worries me. But he’ll get the carries and Teddy has been playing well every other game.

Hi bloom! Could use some insight on a couple ive been going back and forth on

.5 ppr

Edmonds vs Giants(assuming DJ isn’t declared out, if he is auto start) or Singletary vs MIA?

John Brown vs MIA or Murray vs CHI?

thanks in advanced!

Hello and THANK YOU.

FLEX - Jamsion Crowder or Aaron Jones ?

PPR; 6PTS TD, .1 for every yard, Bonus @ 100 for hitting that both on rushing and receiving

For context, I am starting Mack at RB (also started Lindsay) and Hopkins and McLauren @ WR.

Hey Sig,

0.5 PPR, otherwise standard, 12 team league.  Need your sage wisdom (again!):

RB - one of Aaron Jones or L’Veon Bell

WR - one of Kupp, Dorsett, J. Gordon, DeMaryius Thomas

TE - one of Waller, Everett, Witten

Flex - any two of the above not already chosen.

thanks!

Loomba

ETA - would you trade whichever TE that doesn’t start today for Chris Herndon?

Hey Sig,

Bye week in effect!

Pick 2 WR;

Singletary vs MIA

Coleman vs WAS

Murray vs CHI

Edmonds vs NYG

Pick 1;

McLaurin vs SF

Fitzgerald vs NYG 

Thanks in advance!

Need a defense this week...and a win bad (sitting at 3-3, but have the most points in the league). 

Would you trade away Sammy Watkins & CAR DST for SF DST?

Current roster:

• QB: Watson
  • RB: Kamara, Chubb, Ekeler, Montgomery, Mattison,  
  • WR: Nuk, Evans, Watkins, Chark, J. Gordon, DK Metcalf, Tyrell WIlliams
  • TE: M. Andrews
  • K: Butker
  • DST: CAR, JAX

.5 PPR

Pick the best 2 this week: 

Singletary / Breida / DK Metcalf / Robby Anderson 

Sig,

Full PPR: if DJ can't go, is Edmonds a better play than either of Aaron Jones or TY Hilton in the flex?

BLOOM!

PPR start 3WRs

I have Beckham, Godwin and Moore all on byes 😩

Playing the other first place team so I need upside (although he got bupkis from Mahomes)

Starting MVS, Tate and Slayton. Ugh. 

If MVS is out, would you drop him for a startable WR? Best available options are Pettis, Goodwin, Stills, Demaryius, Duke Williams and Kumerow. 

TIA!!!

Hey Bloom.

Trying to decide between these guys (need 3, one being flex; PPR, bonuses for long TDs, TEs have favorable scoring - easier to get to bonuses):

Hilton v HOU

Andrews @ SEA

Singletary v MIA

Gurley @ ATL

McLaurin v SF

Walker v LAC

Currently have first three guys in lineup.  Thx

PPR:

Aaron Jones and Hooper Or Derrick Henry and Kittle ros?

kitte has a good schedule but not sure it’s worth taking in Henry. Thank you!

mega_rob said:
Need an upside WR, PPR -  Lazard3, Conley5, Dorsett4, C Davis, or AJ Brown2? Can you rank in case I get beat off the wire for first choice. 

Trade M Sanders for Singletary? Better upside ROS? PPR 

Start Edmonds or Henderson if DJ and Gurley start? PPR

Users who are viewing this thread