What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should I accept this offer? (1 Viewer)

georg013

Footballguy
I give:

T. Coleman

J. Mixon

A. Jeffery

I receive:

L. Bell

12 team, Start: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX, 1 K, 1 DFNS

My roster:

Wentz, Goff

Mack, Jacobs, Coleman, Mixon

OBJ, D. Adams, Thielen, Alshon, Sutton, Gallup, C. Davis

Ertz, Henry

SF Defense

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion, Because you start 2 RBs, 3Wr plus 2Flexs, you are better off with options over a slight upgrade (maybe) at one position - RB.  Bell has cracked 100 total yards only once this season and has just 1 rushing TD and 1 Rec.  With those players Id stick with my depth/options.  In order to give up depth/options, you need more than Bell.

In my opinion, Because you start 2 RBs, 3Wr plus 2Flexs, you are better off with options over a slight upgrade (maybe) at one position - RB.  Bell has cracked 100 total yards only once this season and has just 1 rushing TD and 1 Rec.  With those players Id stick with my depth/options.  In order to give up depth/options, you need more than Bell.
Thanks for the feedback!

You're deep enough at RB where i'd do that without much hesitation. Bell with Darnold will most likely be a different player.

Users who are viewing this thread