What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Flex Options (1 Viewer)

kajaet

Footballguy
0.5 PPR, 2 RB, 2WR, 1 Flex  Im starting K. Allen and C. Kupp at WR; Barkely and Tevin Coleman at RB.  For Flex I have:

Golden Tate vs. Ari

Sony Michel vs. NE

A. Cooper vs. Eagles

Gore vs. Mia

Right now I have Michel in because I am not sure of Coopers Status and he plays late sunday.  I don't think Gore even with a good match up, because Singletary back.  So who is best flex option?

Tate, Michel, or Cooper?  Or Gore?

0.5 PPR, 2 RB, 2WR, 1 Flex  Im starting K. Allen and C. Kupp at WR; Barkely and Tevin Coleman at RB.  For Flex I have:

Golden Tate vs. Ari

Sony Michel vs. NE

A. Cooper vs. Eagles

Gore vs. Mia

Right now I have Michel in because I am not sure of Coopers Status and he plays late sunday.  I don't think Gore even with a good match up, because Singletary back.  So who is best flex option?

Tate, Michel, or Cooper?  Or Gore?
Give me Golden Tate. Looks like Shepard still isn't ready and Arizona's defense has been susceptible to exploitation. Cooper is less than 100 percent and even if he goes, he runs the risk of early departure or decoy duty. Gore is likely giving up some carries (with Singeltary being worked in), and Michel is just too unpredictable at this point. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Appreciate it!  Wish Tate had more than one full game under his belt though to figure out how he will be used

Users who are viewing this thread