Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

New England at New York (+10) Game Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AFC Trubisky 

-8.1 in my league.

Darnold flings another tortilla

Patriots are the highest scoring team in the league with 214 points scored.  They've allowed 48 points, fewest in the league. 

If this holds they would, on average, score more than 30 and allow fewer than 7 per game. 

While averaging about 4 sacks, 3 turnovers and .5 touchdowns per game.

Ridiculous.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, wgoldsph said:

That's what I thought.  From your posts I thought he looked like crap out there, but his stats said 3/3

My posts? I don't have a post that is negative about Meyers. I have posts about the Jets. I just said he got tackled inside the five once for bad luck. 

Perhaps my fragments told a different story. He's having a good night, all things considered. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Biabreakable said:

Don't throw the football like a loaf of bread.

Hmm thanks Booger.

It actually made sense to me. It looked like a panini ready to be gobbled up.

Here! I'm throwing at ciabatta!

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, wgoldsph said:

That's what I thought.  From your posts I thought he looked like crap out there, but his stats said 3/3

No one said he was playing bad. I posted he's playing well and my post mate criticized my spelling of Dorset with one t.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rockaction said:

My posts? I don't have a post that is negative about Meyers. I have posts about the Jets. I just said he got tackled inside the five once for bad luck. 

Perhaps my fragments told a different story. He's having a good night, all things considered. 

 

Just now, Bossman said:

No one said he was playing bad. I posted he's playing well and my post mate criticized my spelling of Dorset with one t.

It was me reading too deep into something that wasn't there.  Guy is my deep rookie baby, and I'm not ready to have him leave the nest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bostonfred said:

Patriots are the highest scoring team in the league with 214 points scored.  They've allowed 48 points, fewest in the league. 

If this holds they would, on average, score more than 30 and allow fewer than 7 per game. 

While averaging about 4 sacks, 3 turnovers and .5 touchdowns per game.

Ridiculous.

Their schedule so far has been ridiculous too

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bossman said:

No one said he was playing bad. I posted he's playing well and my post mate criticized my spelling of Dorset with one t.

Indeed your post mate certainly did.

GB Bossman's shtick needed some help. Just here to oversee it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know how many of you have always hated the Patriots, especially fans of the dolphins bills jets raiders chargers chiefs colts Broncos Jaguars  Steelers ravens Bengals Texans titans rams Panthers eagles Falcons and Seahawks because they've wrecked your dreams at one point or another.  

But it's not doing you any good.

Seriously, just enjoy them.  This is a kind of greatness you will never see again. This is better than anything you've seen in any sport in your lifetime. 

You're too old to waste an opportunity to appreciate this kind of greatness.  You'll never see anything like this again. Just root for them, this once, and try to enjoy it instead of shaking your fist wishing they weren't this good again. 

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...