What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New England at New York (+10) Game Thread (4 Viewers)

The comical ineptitude of some of these teams is an major embarrassment for the league. If CIn & MIA didn't paly each other, we could have had 2 teams with zero wins.
Don't forget WAS matchup with MIA

They could very well go 0-for the rest of the way.

I mean if the Jets see these blitzes coming maybe go max protect for at least not empty?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is tough to watch.  Getting a chuckle out of Darnold's miserable play but McFarland makes this unwatchable.  Easily the least insightful commentator I've heard in some time.  

I mean people crap on Booger but he's not wrong on the last couple of points. Maybe a few shorter routes and quit it with these verticals? Maybe some protection?

Damn, I didn't realize that this Pats D has only given up 48 points through almost 7 games.   That's on pace to destroy the record.   That being said, they have played some truly terrible teams.   Still amazing given the lack of big names on this D.  

Only watched for a couple minutes but I observe two things.

1) The Jets are not moving at remotely professional speed

2) The Pats defense IS that good (not greatest ever good though). It's like they have a microphone in the Jets huddle

Damn, I didn't realize that this Pats D has only given up 48 points through almost 7 games.   That's on pace to destroy the record.   That being said, they have played some truly terrible teams.   Still amazing given the lack of big names on this D.  
The defense itself has only allowed three TD’s in 7 games this year. The NE offense has given up the rest. And their special teams muffed a punt for a TD. 

Bill's ability to coach a D is a real reason the AFC East has been a joke besides NE for almost 20 years. Every young QB who had some promise then goes up against NE twice a year and any momentum against other teams they were showing gets absolutely obliterated by the Pats and they never truly are able to develop without a complete road block twice a year.

Users who are viewing this thread