• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AFC Trubisky 

-8.1 in my league.

Darnold flings another tortilla

It's BS that the clock can run and run and run like that.  So they ran off nearly 2 minutes because the clock does not stop until 5 minutes left even after penalty.  So they could have taken 10 penalties and have them all declined and clock would been at 5 minutes.  The clock should stop on the 2nd penalty no matter what time is left in the game.  I think it's dumb that the clock runs after any penalties myself but those the stupid rules.

• Like 1
Just now, Dez said:

It's BS that the clock can run and run and run like that.  So they ran off nearly 2 minutes because the clock does not stop until 5 minutes left even after penalty.  So they could have taken 10 penalties and have them all declined and clock would been at 5 minutes.  The clock should stop on the 2nd penalty no matter what time is left in the game.  I think it's dumb that the clock runs after any penalties myself but those the stupid rules.

I’ve always wondered about why this can happen. Ravens did this to the bengals a season or two ago in a game that was actually close and I was so confused by it. 

3 minutes ago, Dez said:

1 minute ago, SengerCJ said:

I’ve always wondered about why this can happen. Ravens did this to the bengals a season or two ago in a game that was actually close and I was so confused by it. 

You fellas realize that’s self inflicted by the team doing the declining... right? :lol: 

Edited by [icon]
Just now, [icon] said:

You realize that’s self inflicted by the team doing the declining... right? 

In the scenario I was referring the bengals were accepting. I believe even in the case they accept the penalty the clock runs, am I correct?

1 hour ago, BassNBrew said:

Cue @Anarchy99 to explain how the AFC East is really a tough division

Over the last decade, NE has a .807 winning percentage against the AFC East. But that is their 4th highest winning percentage against one division. They are at .800 or greater against 5 of the 8 divisions. 

2 minutes ago, Anarchy99 said:

Over the last decade, NE has a .807 winning percentage against the AFC East. But that is their 4th highest winning percentage against one division. They are at .800 or greater against 5 of the 8 divisions. 

Those other 3 divisions own the pats

• Laughing 1
3 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Wow. That's why people hate the Patriots. The nonsense with the penalties, and now this challenge.

All class. 

Belichick is a football historian.  He knows that this defense could go down in history as the best ever.  He knows that they could go undefeated.  Priority one is always the championship but this has the makings of a historic year. Just enjoy it. 

• Like 1