What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pettis value now vs end of season (1 Viewer)

snoochieboochies

Footballguy
I am interested in trading for Pettis in a contract dynasty league. He is currently on Taxi, so his salary impact is tiny and I could cut without salary penalty. The owner has said he is avaliable for trade, and is wanting a 2020 2nd. He would be a non starter for me this season, purely a dynasty hold. 

With the Sanders trade, do you think Pettis value will decrease from now to end of season? If I can offer a 3rd at the end of season vs a 2nd now then I'm willing to wait. This league has the same trade deadline as the NFL so this week is my last chance to acquire him until after week 16. 

Wrs - Allen, cooper, juju, Hilton, Corey Davis, aj brown, Metcalf, boykin, hardman, coutee 

It really boils down to whether you believe in him or not.  Overall in the grand scheme of things giving up a 2nd or 3rd is relatively equal.  Do you believe enough that you risk losing him to save on going from a 2nd to 3rd rounder?  If I believed I would just do the 2nd now and be done with it.  Personally, I have Pettis and have been really disappointed this year.  I expected big things so my view is skewed on him and I would probably leave him be. 

I was relatively high on him coming into the year but there is no way I would pay a 2nd for him right now.  If that's what the guy is asking than I would wait.

fwiw read a rumor he's on the trade block.  Could be good or bad for his value if traded I suppose

Users who are viewing this thread