What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE SUSPENDED! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Daulton said:
Trump's tweets are biased?  Oh wait.
First thing you do when you get off a month's suspension is picking right back up trolling the same guy where you left off?

James Daulton said:
Don't make false, generalizing post and they won't be misrepresented.  I'd wager over half of the tweets posted are from Trump himself. 

You're welcome. 
How much?  I'd wager you're wrong a lot more than you are right.

Squiz's last 25 copy paste tweets:

DDale8 - 7

Kyle Griffen - 6

Joe BIden - 3

Trump - 3

Six others @ one each.

First thing you do when you get off a month's suspension is picking right back up trolling the same guy where you left off?

DDale8 - 7

Kyle Griffen - 6

Joe BIden - 3

Trump - 3

Six others @ one each.
I'm going to need to see a bigger sample size friend. 

DDale8 - 7

Kyle Griffen - 6

Joe BIden - 3

Trump - 3

Six others @ one each.
So over half by an MSNBC Producer and a CNN Reporter.  No bias here.

To me, the occasional tweet is fine, but when you are copying and pasting tweets non-stop, it makes me wonder if that person actually has a mind of their own in which they can articulate their own thoughts on a regular basis, or if it's just easier to just copy and paste something someone else said.  And it's not the same as copying and pasting a link to an article from the NY Times or CNN or Fox News or wherever.

I know some find them helpful, but the way I see it, if many of us want to see the tweets of those people, we'd, ya know, follow them on Twitter ourselves. :lol:

To me, the occasional tweet is fine, but when you are copying and pasting tweets non-stop, it makes me wonder if that person actually has a mind of their own in which they can articulate their own thoughts on a regular basis, or if it's just easier to just copy and paste something someone else said.  And it's not the same as copying and pasting a link to an article from the NY Times or CNN or Fox News or wherever.

I know some find them helpful, but the way I see it, if many of us want to see the tweets of those people, we'd, ya know, follow them on Twitter ourselves. :lol:
I disagree. 

@squistion only copies and pastes tweets non-stop when there is some important news event going on in real time. When that happens I enjoy reading those tweets. 

But let’s be frank: squistion is a liberal, anti-Trump, and biased. I am all of those things as well. From what I’ve read, the only folks who continually complain about what squistion does are not liberal. This leads me to suspect that, despite the nature of their protests, what they really object to is not the number of tweets being copied and pasted but the content of those tweets: they don’t like reading liberal content and would like to see it shut down. To which my response is: too bad. 

• Smile
Reactions: rct
I disagree. 

@squistion only copies and pastes tweets non-stop when there is some important news event going on in real time. When that happens I enjoy reading those tweets. 

But let’s be frank: squistion is a liberal, anti-Trump, and biased. I am all of those things as well. From what I’ve read, the only folks who continually complain about what squistion does are not liberal. This leads me to suspect that, despite the nature of their protests, what they really object to is not the number of tweets being copied and pasted but the content of those tweets: they don’t like reading liberal content and would like to see it shut down. To which my response is: too bad. 
I am referring to anyone who posts a lot of tweets, not the poster to whom you referred.  Please do not assume I am talking about someone specific.  If I was doing so, I would have mentioned him by his user name. TIA.

DDale8 - 7

Kyle Griffen - 6

Joe BIden - 3

Trump - 3

Six others @ one each.
Thanks for this info, looks as expected. 

I am referring to anyone who posts a lot of tweets, not the poster to whom you referred.  Please do not assume I am talking about someone specific.  If I was doing so, I would have mentioned him by his user name. TIA.
That’s true. Your post was made in the context of a half dozen or more posts about the same person, which caused my assumption. But in any case I apologize. 

I disagree. 

That's rich since Squiz's best friend bumped this thread after it being dead for three weeks complaining about what he thinks is a conservative posters using an alias while on suspension.  Then Squiz's first post is a pot shot at another conservative poster which he since deleted in fear of it being reportable.   Not to mention your horrible Trump Supporter Derangement Syndrome post. 

That's rich since Squiz's best friend bumped this thread after it being dead for three weeks complaining about what he thinks is a conservative posters using an alias while on suspension.  Then Squiz's first post is a pot shot at another conservative poster which he since deleted in fear of it being reportable.   Not to mention your horrible Trump Supporter Derangement Syndrome post. 
A.  Best friend :lmao:

B.  Odd, I never mentioned conservative in my post whatsoever.  

Please, if you are going to talk about me and my posts..at least properly convey what I said rather than spin of it.  Thank you.

Joe and other mods -- you guys can do what you want, but if I were in charge over there I would lock this thread for awhile. Literally no useful discussion is going on, just a bunch of meaningless sniping.

I don't particularly care either way; I saw there were new posts and dipped back in, but I'm not going to bother returning to this thread anytime soon. Just sharing my $0.02.

Joe and other mods -- you guys can do what you want, but if I were in charge over there I would lock this thread for awhile. Literally no useful discussion is going on, just a bunch of meaningless sniping.

I don't particularly care either way; I saw there were new posts and dipped back in, but I'm not going to bother returning to this thread anytime soon. Just sharing my $0.02.
I don't disagree. Frankly, I don't have the energy. Predictably, it's spiraled down to the usual people doing the usual stuff of slapfighting he said / she said / no I didn't / yes you did / it wasn't me it was THE OTHER guy that did it. So incredibly tired of it and sad about it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread