What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Sunday Morning Breakfast from London- Texans vs Jaguars *** (1 Viewer)

Texans defense is decimated by injuries especially in the secondary, but it being a London game who knows...
Yeah, I meant that as sort of a surprise result. I'm starting a bunch of fantasy guys. I'm hoping it's a track meet. Texans missing three DBs. Houston just talented. We'll see.

Clotted cream and football… What a combination. At least this game is a little bit interesting from a divisional standpoint.

but overall I am still not a fan of the London games.

Yeah, I meant that as sort of a surprise result. I'm starting a bunch of fantasy guys. I'm hoping it's a track meet. Texans missing three DBs. Houston just talented. We'll see.
I am starting Chark no problem. It was Minshew’s 1st start last time these 2 met. Texans run defense is still stout so I would guess Fornette still struggles today.

Watson was kept below 200 yards passing and was running for his life last time. Texans offensive line has been playing a lot better since the last time these two teams faced each other but is still shaky.

last matchup game was definitely mostly defense so low scoring a definite possibility.

Charknado North Sea Edition.  Texans have given up the most points to opposing receivers this season.  He could have a huge game.

Didn’t realize LT Tunesil was out, Watson gonna have a long day. LT Clark already beat a few times on the first drive.

Texans with 3 penalties for 40 yards on the 1st drive and have to settle for a long FG.

Fournette with a heck of a stiff arm on CB Jonathan Joseph for a 1st down. Joseph possibly injured on the play, who has been injured pretty much all season already.

Other than Texans opening drive which got derailed by penalties, all defense so far. That was the previous game between these two also.

Minshew with a Watson impression, nice moves on a broken play.

no idea how there wasn’t a flag there.

Users who are viewing this thread