What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This Thread Is Whimsical Until The Next Rally (1 Viewer)

Trump is a colossal PIA whenever he comes to town, which is shockingly too often.

We don't live anywhere near Rupp, but traffic is a nightmare everywhere...

Just had to get that off my chest.  Thanks for listening.

I have now decided to vote for Andy Beshear tomorrow.

Bevin - not a smart play - "this is better than the Final Four" .  :oldunsure:

I wrote in the impeachment thread the other day that I’ve never heard anyone speak better, off the cuff, at rallies as Donald Trump. He has a true talent for it. Unlike his prepared speeches his delivery, pauses, use of humor is terrific. And he certainly derives energy from the crowd and enjoys himself. These are traits to really admire. 

I just wish his message wasn’t so awful. It’s not a matter of his political positions, though of course I strongly disagree with most of those. It’s the divisiveness, the scapegoating, the bigoted messages, sometimes barely hidden and sometimes blatant. And then the continual dishonesty. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You may have missed the memo amigo, we don’t do this here. Please leave the snark at the door, strive to be better , I do. Thanks fellow poster 
I got the memo, friendo.  No snark intended.  

I’m sure that our President will give a speech befitting the importance and sanctity of the office.  

I wrote in the impeachment thread the other day that I’ve never heard anyone speak better, off the cuff, at rallies as Donald Trump. He has a true talent for it. Unlike his prepared speeches his delivery, pauses, use of humor is terrific. And he certainly derives energy from the crowd and enjoys himself. These are traits to really admire. 

I just wish his message wasn’t so awful. It’s not a matter of his political positions, though of course I strongly disagree with most of those. It’s the divisiveness, the scapegoating, the bigoted messages, sometimes barely hidden and sometimes blatant. And then the continual dishonesty. 
When you just tell lies or whatever you want and then repeat 30 to 40% of what you say....yea...that's a real talent.

Ok - I'm done.  Enjoy the rest of the festivities.

I do hope its the last time he comes to town.  Lexington is just not built for presidential motorcades.

I do wish they would make up their mind if they are trying to Keep America Great or Make America Great.  They keep saying both however each mean different things.  

Trump has a TwitchTV account.  These guys are smart.  Just look at that chat

Around 9 minutes he starts dunking on Russiagate, the Gabbard/Stein 'russian agent' stuff.  There is so much material there, I don't really have a horse in the race but I got a feeling they're gonna jack this one out of the park in 2020.  

Around 14 minutes he points at the media backrow and calls them 'the fake news media, the fake news!' 

The crowd loves it.  Look at them.  They love this guy.  

Users who are viewing this thread