Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

This Thread Is Whimsical Until The Next Rally

3 hours ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

Serious question:  What’s wrong with his post?

We're asking not get down to the "scumbag" stuff. 

And I've no doubt people truly believe it. 

But this is one of those places where you don't have to say everything you think. 

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The conspiracy theorists are saying Trump is talking to them: 9 = I, 13 = M, 17 = Q  

Edit: I sincerely apologize for the length of this post, brother - I drank a couple cups of coffee this afternoon and also tend to enjoy the sound of my own voice a little too much, so fair warning

You seem to be accused of this a lot.   I mean A LOT.   Why is that?  Where there's smoke....

9 minutes ago, Joe Bryant said:

We're asking not get down to the "scumbag" stuff. 

And I've no doubt people truly believe it. 

But this is one of those places where you don't have to say everything you think. 

That makes sense...I read the warning as the words were ok and not the * symbols and that seemed odd.

• 1 month later...

The Trump Rally Thread: MILWAUKEE - MAGA/KAG Supporters Are Always Welcome . We Are Live With Donald In Rare Form

When I was a kid and I would hear my parents say someone was "in rare form" it meant that person was drunk, obnoxious, incoherent and an embarrassment to themselves and their spouse.

• Like 4
Just now, Sheriff Bart said:

When I was a kid and I would hear my parents say someone was "in rare form" it meant that person was drunk, obnoxious, incoherent and an embarrassment to themselves and their spouse.

So standard Trump behavior?

• Like 3

It is hard to watch the clips of that rally without cringing.  Trump slurs his speech so badly and conflates or uses the wrong words so much that it is hard not conclude that he has had an adverse neurological event.  

Edited by zoonation

"Once set loose these criminal aliens are free to continue their crime spree against innocent Americans ... [they] result in dangerous predators being set free into your community."

- Donald Trump's grandfather came to this country as a criminal (evaded the draft), left the US and went to Canada, opened a brothel, came back to the US, left the US and was forced out of Germany again for the final time.

2 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

This is becoming a pattern. I'm beginning to think that Trump may have some neurological condition affecting his speech. There may be more to that unannounced hospital visit in November than just an early start to a physical exam. His actual memory seems to be very good, so I'd rule out early Alzheimer's Disease, but a host of other neurological conditions can cause speech problems. Medical conditions, medications and fatigue could be factors. If these speech problems become more frequent, it could become a major factor in the election.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

This is becoming a pattern. I'm beginning to think that Trump may have some neurological condition affecting his speech. There may be more to that unannounced hospital visit in November than just an early start to a physical exam. His actual memory seems to be very good, so I'd rule out early Alzheimer's Disease, but a host of other neurological conditions can cause speech problems. Medical conditions, medications and fatigue could be factors. If these speech problems become more frequent, it could become a major factor in the election.

Could also be his dentures

50 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

What's your diagnosis for bumblin Joe dr?

• Laughing 1
38 minutes ago, tonydead said:

What's your diagnosis for bumblin Joe dr?

Stuttering , which he's had since childhood: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/01/joe-biden-stutter-profile/602401/, a treated brain aneurysm, and the possibility of some age-related mental decline, although he seems to be doing better so maybe he just needed more practice. 

Whereas, Trump may be getting worse and even some people at Fox News laughed at his speech difficulties tonight. I doubt if Trump will allow anyone on his team to address the issue, and maybe it's just dentures, but I doubt it. I'm still waiting for the 2nd part of his physical examination - the first part was an unscheduled visit in Nov 2019 where no details have yet been revealed. All eyes will be on him during the SOTU address in a few weeks.

Edited by SoBeDad
35 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

You have this confused with a Democrat rally.  Trump doesn’t pander.  

That's impressively false. Literally everything he says and does panders to the 40% of the nation that supports him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, timschochet said:

President Trump’s praise of Mike Pompeo’s bullying of a female NPR reporter yesterday is going to alienate more ladies than ever. Suburban ladies will be the main reason Trump loses in November because contrary to what @HellToupee wrote, they really don’t love him at all. 

So you want Pompeo to pander to females and treat them differently than males in a business situation? Interesting.

6 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

I recommend Tylenol to get your fever down before it gets out of control 

I am fine. 

I thought it was a legitimate question if it bothered Trump supporters that he that made a series of claims and statements to his base that were not true.   Thanks for answering.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, SoBeDad said:

Whatever he has is tame compared to this...

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1222294102177394688?s=19

1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

You have this confused with a Democrat rally.  Trump doesn’t pander.  

I laughed...because this was meant to be funny, right?  Trump does little more than pander...its what he is best at.

1 hour ago, Godsbrother said:

I am just wondering if any of the Trump supporters care about the lies he told his fans last night?  

Why would it be different than any other day?  Hell they post the lies from the campaign emails often.  I mean verbatim posting what the emails are.  Doesn't seem to bother anyone.

• Laughing 1
25 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Whatever he has is tame compared to this...

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1222294102177394688?s=19

Really?  You think Trump would treat the guy better?  That guy would have been kicked out of a Trump rally and mocked.  Trump probably not caring even of someone took a swing at him.

Edited by sho nuff