Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

what "upgrade" was worth it?


Recommended Posts

after spending a total of about 3 hours clearing heavy, wet snow twice today while watching my neighbor's snow plowing/clearing services come through with a team of guys and knock theirs out in about 20 minutes a piece.... i'm checking for quotes.

what a dumb way to spend a Sunday

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Neighbor Tiffany got her money's worth on her boobs, at least from what I can see.

Weber grill.  Paid close to $900 for it 6 years ago.  Still rock solid and cooks as even as the day I bought it with no more maintenance than cleaning it.

There really isn't such a thing as a good cheap paint brush.  You can see how much better the good ones work.

45 minutes ago, mr. furley said:

after spending a total of about 3 hours clearing heavy, wet snow twice today while watching my neighbor's snow plowing/clearing services come through with a team of guys and knock theirs out in about 20 minutes a piece.... i'm checking for quotes.

what a dumb way to spend a Sunday

Money can’t buy happiness. But Jesus it can make your weekends more pleasant. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Otis said:

Money can’t buy happiness. But Jesus it can make your weekends more pleasant. 

Honestly do less and less around my house over time, and feeling a little emasculated about it. At this point I may as well have someone in to play with my kids and service my wife. 

Edited by Otis
  • Like 2
  • Laughing 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Otis said:

Honestly do less and less around my house over time, and feeling a little emasculated about it. At this point I may as well have someone in to play with my kids and service my wife. 

Don’t you just mean you need to find out who he is and pay him?

  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mr. furley said:

after spending a total of about 3 hours clearing heavy, wet snow twice today while watching my neighbor's snow plowing/clearing services come through with a team of guys and knock theirs out in about 20 minutes a piece.... i'm checking for quotes.

what a dumb way to spend a Sunday

at the very least, upgrade your blower.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

at the very least, upgrade your blower.

it's 28". plenty big.

this was very wet, very heavy snow and when the plows come through the end of my double wide driveway gets buried in basically, ice boulders. snowblower can't chop those up. 

i've also got a back patio to do. and i rake the roof. it takes time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mr. furley said:

it's 28". plenty big.

this was very wet, very heavy snow and when the plows come through the end of my double wide driveway gets buried in basically, ice boulders. snowblower can't chop those up. 

i've also got a back patio to do. and i rake the roof. it takes time.

I should've known that you rake the roof.  :doh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Otis said:

Honestly do less and less around my house over time, and feeling a little emasculated about it. At this point I may as well have someone in to play with my kids and service my wife. 

Once that new Eirie-Doodle arrives yer gonna need this service:

www.doodycalls.com

It is amazing to me in 2019 that we can outsource both our poop picking up AND our poop sending. What a time to be alive.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2019 at 11:44 AM, Punxsutawney Phil said:

I'm a huge craft beer fan but after a half dozen I need something refreshing that will help hydrate me.  Like a white claw or a BL.

When I want hydration I go with water, rather than the diluted versions ;) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Otis said:

Money can’t buy happiness. But Jesus it can make your weekends more pleasant. 

I think studies have shown that pretty much the only thing we spend money on that creates any sort of real happiness is paying people to do crap we don't want to do.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...