What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

what "upgrade" was worth it? (2 Viewers)

after spending a total of about 3 hours clearing heavy, wet snow twice today while watching my neighbor's snow plowing/clearing services come through with a team of guys and knock theirs out in about 20 minutes a piece.... i'm checking for quotes.

what a dumb way to spend a Sunday

after spending a total of about 3 hours clearing heavy, wet snow twice today while watching my neighbor's snow plowing/clearing services come through with a team of guys and knock theirs out in about 20 minutes a piece.... i'm checking for quotes.

what a dumb way to spend a Sunday
at the very least, upgrade your blower.

at the very least, upgrade your blower.
it's 28". plenty big.

this was very wet, very heavy snow and when the plows come through the end of my double wide driveway gets buried in basically, ice boulders. snowblower can't chop those up. 

i've also got a back patio to do. and i rake the roof. it takes time.

it's 28". plenty big.

this was very wet, very heavy snow and when the plows come through the end of my double wide driveway gets buried in basically, ice boulders. snowblower can't chop those up. 

i've also got a back patio to do. and i rake the roof. it takes time.
I should've known that you rake the roof.   :doh:

Honestly do less and less around my house over time, and feeling a little emasculated about it. At this point I may as well have someone in to play with my kids and service my wife. 
Once that new Eirie-Doodle arrives yer gonna need this service:

www.doodycalls.com

It is amazing to me in 2019 that we can outsource both our poop picking up AND our poop sending. What a time to be alive.

Money can’t buy happiness. But Jesus it can make your weekends more pleasant. 
I think studies have shown that pretty much the only thing we spend money on that creates any sort of real happiness is paying people to do crap we don't want to do.

Users who are viewing this thread