What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade T Coleman for 49ers D (1 Viewer)

Jamesinaz

Footballguy
OK, I'm in a standard non-PPR 12 team league redraft.  At this point I feel weird doing any deals as I am 3-6 and pretty much out of this year so not sure it is appropriate to deal with a contender.  In any case I was offered Coleman for Niners D straight up.  Honestly not sure it helps me.  My I can only start 2 RBs and one Flex and have Chubb, C Carson, J Samuels, R Freeman already.  Yeah, I suppose it is a slight upgrade over my flex choices but again, I am not a contender.

Guess I'm asking if this makes sense at all, And if there are some form of ethics I should consider here.  BTW it's a family no money league so it's all about bragging rights.

And I should add there is very little trading done so I'm tempted just to get more activity and help next years movement.

why would the niners trade their entire D for one of their own players? is your source legit on this?

Without writing about the merits of a trade b/c that should go in the ACF, I would not make a trade in a family no money league if I felt my team was out of it.  Period. 

Users who are viewing this thread