What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Poll to settle a debate: cherry flavored Blow Pops (1 Viewer)

What do you think of cherry flavored Blow Pops?

• “They’re the best”

Votes: 39 65.0%
  • “Worst kind — taste like medicine”

Votes: 21 35.0%

• Total voters
All cherry candy sucks. Reminds me of Sucrets cough drops. Cherry soda of any kind reminds me of cough syrup.

You have to get to cherry pie in order to reach a level of cherry flavored goodness.

They're pretty good, but I prefer grape and sour apple to them, anyway. They're not the worst, though, so I can't put that option down, either.

The gum inside keeps its flavor for about 3 minutes, though.

Not the best nor the worst. :shrug:  
Exactly.

Blue Raspberry............................................Green Apple, Cherry................................................................................................the rest.

Do you guys remember when the blue raspberry ones came out?

I was in the sweet spot age wise to be candy obsessed at the time, and very much remember these coming out being a "thing". Grew up in a normal suburban town and very vividly remember places selling out of their stock and it being a big deal when all the stores stocked up.

Do you guys remember when the blue raspberry ones came out?

I was in the sweet spot age wise to be candy obsessed at the time, and very much remember these coming out being a "thing". Grew up in a normal suburban town and very vividly remember places selling out of their stock and it being a big deal when all the stores stocked up.
yes. the first time i had one was in Chicago. they weren't available by us until a couple years later. so good.

i also remember the rumor that they caused cancer somehow.

We all agree though that Tootsie Pops >>>Blow Pops correct?
100%

Remember trying to find a wrapper that had the kid dressed as an Indian shooting his arrow at a star?

According to legend it meant you got a free Tootsie Pop.

Today we know it means that Epstein didn’t kill himself.

Users who are viewing this thread