What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Neighbor mowing their grass naked (1 Viewer)

bosoxs45

Footballguy
They are an exhibitionist couple that moved into our town. I have a feeling that if word gets out trouble will start in our town. Does anyone know how much legal trouble they would get in for being nudists?

Did they at least have shoes on?  I hate when you are mowing the grass and you missed a pile of dog crap.  ALWAYS find a way to step in it.

Problem is that most nudists are people you really want to keep their clothes on...like layers of them.  
Likely. But before seeking legal action, I’d determine which outdoor chores the wife is responsible for.

Plus he lives in Cape Cod, so nudity season is limited to what, six weeks?

Did they at least have shoes on?  I hate when you are mowing the grass and you missed a pile of dog crap.  ALWAYS find a way to step in it.
Reminds me of the bottomless club I visited in Canada years ago. One girl wore not only sensible stilettos but also a nice bow tie. Lesson is that the less clothes you wear, the more correct they need to be.

In November?  Not around here.  High of 23 today with snow.

As long as he was wearing proper footwear* for the task he was not really nude, now was he.  partially unclothed perhaps, but not nude.

* Some would recommend good protective eyewear as well.  Personally I don't use it but, I probably should.  BTW, did I ever explain the partially nude sawing accident which lead to my screen name.  Word to the wise, safety first.

Lets just say that the old adage of measure twice and cut once should be added to by making sure you move your "tape measure" before cutting, unless, of course, the nickname "Nubs" appeals to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are an exhibitionist couple that moved into our town. I have a feeling that if word gets out trouble will start in our town. Does anyone know how much legal trouble they would get in for being nudists?
By "trouble", you really mean "become the most popular couple in town", don't you?

How hot is the other half? Asking for a friend 

Users who are viewing this thread