What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Texans vs Ravens - Week 11 (1 Viewer)

Just picked up Stills and giving him the start over Watkins because this has all the makings of a track meet, folks. 

I have 3 Fantasy players in this game... Lamar Jackson, DeAndre Hopkins and Mark Andrews. Hopefully get big games out of them.

Looking forward to this one.   I believe in Watson but will never underestimate the stupidity of Bill O'Brien in big game situations.  

What's the point of the PI replay review? Just get rid of it if they aren't going to enforce it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems pretty obvious to me: the refs don’t like the new rule, they hate that it was forced on them, and they’re simply not going to enforce it. Full stop. 

Nfl officiating is making a mockery of themselves. Blatant interference, just get rid of replay altogether. These 75 year old dopes they put on the field are an embarrassment. 

Agree, if that's not PI than I don't know what is. 

It's like they don't want to overturn it unless it looks just like the one from last season but that wasn't far off. 
That’s been my understanding of it but that review throws even that perspective into question. 

I am going to ask this question to this group because we all seem to be in agreement about the call, please don't get angry but just an honest question....

What's worse? The Garrett incident with 8 seconds left on a TNF rivalry game or the NFL continuing to not be able to manage their product? Whether it's the PI calls, the last 5:00 of most NFL games where just about anything you can dream can happen? 

It's just a question, it's not meant to flame anyone or make anyone upchuck their beers. In general I like everyone that posts up in the Shark Pool and get good banter here so I'm just curious which bothers you more? 

Since I like to bet on NFL games, the 2nd piece is much more disturbing to me but I'd like others to weight in if possible. 

Thanks and enjoy your Sunday. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ministry of Pain said:
I am going to ask this question to this group because we all seem to be in agreement about the call, please don't get angry but just an honest question....

What's worse? The Garrett incident with 8 seconds left on a TNF rivalry game or the NFL continuing to not be able to manage their product? Whether it's the PI calls, the last 5:00 of most NFL games where just about anything you can dream can happen? 

It's just a question, it's not meant to flame anyone or make anyone upchuck their beers. In general I like everyone that posts up in the Shark Pool and get good banter here so I'm just curious which bothers you more? 

Since I like to bet on NFL games, the 2nd piece is much more disturbing to me but I'd like others to weight in if possible. 

Thanks and enjoy your Sunday. 
It all sucks. I watch about 20% of what I used too.  It's just everything together. The manufacturer of drama/ rumor mill, the product, the political crap, the refs , the talking heads etc etc.

If not gambling I'd probably watch less. I schedule stuff on Sundays now and not even give it a second thought. I'm about to leave with my daughter to go work on some softball stuff.

I'll miss the rest of the early games and not care.  If I didn't have 30 plus years vested I'd be out by now. It's like trying to divorce after a 30 year marriage

It all sucks. I watch about 20% of what I used too.  It's just everything together. The manufacturer of drama/ rumor mill, the product, the political crap, the refs , the talking heads etc etc.

If not gambling I'd probably watch less. I schedule stuff on Sundays now and not even give it a second thought. I'm about to leave with my daughter to go work on some softball stuff.

I'll miss the rest of the early games and not care.  If I didn't have 30 plus years vested I'd be out by now. It's like trying to divorce after a 30 year marriage
It's funny you say that, I kind of want to go see more of the "Films" at this point on Sundays since it's Oscar season and just DVR the RedZone and watch it later. 

All those shows and media coverage you talk of, I don't know who they are marketing to but it's not the hard core football fan. 

Users who are viewing this thread