What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Calvin Ridley v. DJ Moore (1 Viewer)

Dynasty, PPR

My squad is not making the playoffs this year but in position to compete next year.  Got a guy who will be #5 or #6 seed in this year's playoffs wanting to give me Calvin Ridley plus "something" for DJ Moore.  Everywhere I look I see Ridley ranked higher than Moore in dynasty.....but I'm struggling to pull the trigger on this.

Am I crazy?  Should I see how much "extra" I can get and just give up Moore for Ridley?

In my opinion, I would probably keep Moore, unless you really like the plus something in his offer.

I could see a good argument for either side of this offer, but Ridley has a better QB that is established (Matt Ryan) and Julio Jones & Austin Hooper, while Moore does not.

Carolina is more of a run first team than Atlanta, and in my PPR league this year, Moore is out scoring Ridley by 100 points.

I just wonder if Moore had a better QB and offensive supporting cast (Greg Olsen has seen his better years), where would his fantasy scoring numbers be?

I would keep DJMoore.  Unless the plus is something that you can also keep.  I think Moore is a Number 1 option after McCaffery. 

Users who are viewing this thread