What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bears-Lions - Week 13 - THANKSGIVING DAY (1 Viewer)

Hilarious skit on the pregame show with Poison singing about how great it is to start the Lions defense against Trubisky in fantasy.

Also a note that you could be watching MST3k covering Space Mutiny right now. Big McLargehuge!

Joe Buck right out the gate complaining about Patterson not taking a knee. 57 yards later, Joe Buck points out he's been All-Pro twice in his career. 

This beautiful if you roster Allen Robinson and he's immediately gone 3-25-1 to start Thanksgiving before company on the West Coast.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Detroit defense looked like Swiss cheese.  Didn’t stop the bears on any play that drive.  This could be over

If Joe Buck knew anything about Patterson it would be that he will return every kick that is not out of the end zone.
And is likely told to do just that by his coaches. 

Come to think of it, Buck has had a rougher start to Thanksgiving than anybody at that place that didn't poo their pants yet. 

So thankful I made the playoffs in all my leagues already.  Every other year I’m stressing about these games and usually pissed off.  

Users who are viewing this thread