What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bench one..Lockett, M. Gordon, M. Sanders, DJ Moore (1 Viewer)

hounder

Footballguy
Leaning benching Moore on matchup and fact hat he had a big week last week and don’t want to chase last weeks points.  Sanders great matchup, Gordon should kill clock against Broncs and rookie qb, Lockett if healthy faces a banged up Minn secondary.  Only other option is benching Ty Hill, but upside too great. Opinions?? Thanks (ppr)

Last edited by a moderator:
Minority opinion I guess, but I think Moore is the best start of the group. He's been among the most targeted, and productive WR's for a month now. 

I'd sit Sanders. I don't think he'll see a full load, and I am fully expecting Ajayi to be more involved than last week, and possibly/likely take GL work. 

Minority opinion I guess, but I think Moore is the best start of the group. He's been among the most targeted, and productive WR's for a month now. 

I'd sit Sanders. I don't think he'll see a full load, and I am fully expecting Ajayi to be more involved than last week, and possibly/likely take GL work. 
True risk with Ajayi, and Moore has been great lately, hoping all 4 put up similar numbers and i don’t have a wrong choice to make.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread